Posting comic book excepts in TWD threads?

>posting comic book excepts in TWD threads?

Why is this allowed? The two series have completely departed from one another since basically season one, can we just exile comic book fags back to their containment board? This thread is a matter of board integrity.

Fuck off normie.

Kys, this board is a shit hole, accept it

>waaah waaaaah! Everyone has to accept my off topic hobbyposting even though there's literally already a board devoted to that!

Sad as it may be this board has some of the best content on this website, that's why I want to make sure it's always up to snuff.

>posting a non-actress
>talks about board integrity

>board integrity

TWD in general can fuck off then.

I dunno maybe cuz the recent episode with Negan and Glenn was straight out the comic and even mimicked dialogue as well?

>the two series have completely departed from one another since basically season one
>aside from the pilot, season 1 was full of tons of OC not in the comic shit
>the last few seasons the show has hit every major and minor note from the comics
>plot moves as the comic
>characters too

what are you talking about you sperg? This is the most reddit board on Sup Forums maybe thats why you're so comfortable here. This subreddit has far from the best content. You sound like a fool

>Alright now that's done lets get back to those amazing GoT threads...

Sorry about the autism man

This should be of the utmost interest to you then, friend

>look a bit of the dialogue between two characters was similar, never mind every other discordance between the two series
>haha now I have carte Blanche to post whatever I want :^)

Sorry maybe you'd be more at home on /r9k/ or Sup Forums for that non-Reddit dialogue

>>The two series have completely departed from one another
>Negan's monologue was a 95% cut-for-cut adaption of Issue 100
>the only truly drastic deviations from the comic (as in 100% original) were Atlanta in S1 and the hospital in S5
>even when a minor detail is changed there's always role fulfillment with another character
You couldn't be anymore wrong if you told me TWD was a show about knights and dragons.

Go back to readdit with that shit if you're gonna start a thread and ask a fucking question you're just gonna shitpost about.

You're not very bright.

REDDIT, FUCK OFF!

>projecting this hard about being on Reddit

I take it back.
Kill yourself, useless waste of air.

>Wew sure showed him
>now I can go back to posting my comic book pages XD

You're a fucking butt hurt retard. The show and the comic have arguably never been closer and the showrunner Gimple has worked hard over the last few seasons to make it so.

Don't know why you felt the need to make this completely pointless thread. Having a rough day?

Don't know what's worse...

1. That you openly admit that you're a reddit faggot, and have no shame. You talk about board integrity completely oblivious to the irony.

2. You have shit taste, and actually go as far to defend it. There's nothing more pathetic than seeing some faggot normie defend this show by saying it has deep philosophical themes. What a crock of shit.

3. Care about a shit show so much that comic book fags make you this buttblasted.

>this thread

>never been closer
That doesn't mean the two are close enough to post irrelevant comic book pages with characters who aren't even in the television series

Didn't they just introduce Ezekiel and he looks exactly like in the comic and his backstory is exactly the same?

Little buddy how mad are you in there? I just can't tell

>implying you aren't the only one here who has talked about using Reddit
>implying anyone here has defended the philosophical themes contained within TWD
>still implying it's acceptable to post comic books on Sup Forums

You really need some help bud

lol this

This isn't the Board Board, OP. Take this off topic shit somewhere else.

>i-i-im not mad y-you are

>comic book fags going this far to shift the focus from their manchild obsession

>I know! I'll just shit up the board, that'll disprove his point!

You're doing a better job honestly

>you are this rectally ravaged over a comic book and a meme show
>implying this board can be shit up any further
>capeshit threads everywhere
>Who threads
>GoT threads
>TWD threads

you did your fair part, I'm just keeping it contained in this thread

if we really cared about board integrity there would be no walking dead at all

this website desperately needs a pop culture board to keep you faggots contained

Lol were you dumped by a girl who liked comics or something OP?
Hell hath no fury like an autist scorned

The show is following the comics closer than ever before. Judging by the first two episodes they are going to remain pretty close as long as you switch some character roles (for example Carol will be Ezekiel's love interest instead of Michonne it seems)

>Pretending to be two people
>making excuses for your continued mediocrity
Life must be hard for you

>pretending to be two people
where did I pretend to do that retard?

>making excuses for your continued mediocrity
you're the one complaining about comic fags posting panels in TWD threads, while making a wholly separate thread to do so, this watering down the "board integrity". You are part of the same problem. This board has no integrity and is full of threads for shitty schlocky shows, case in point, TWD and this thread.

>making threads about a comic book tv show
>complaining that people post too many panels from the comic book
>"Life must be hard for you" epic gotteem
I can see that life is surely a struggle for you

TWD is a tv show, therefore it is discussed on Sup Forums.

maybe if you read the comics you wouldnt get so triggered you fucking 4 eyes freak

damn you smart

But he won't. He'll bitch about It because of course he has to be the contrarian of the bunch. What a fucking loser

>"board integrity"
>Posting the Walking Pleb