Liberals don't understand this

Liberals don't understand this.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14986068
strawpoll.me/14986068/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's that special report with bret baler about?

It's just something else the rest of the world is better at than burgerland.
Seriously, you fat cunts can't even mass shoot people properly.
Now post actual number of incidents, not just effectiveness of said incidents you ignorant sack of lard.

Whats the population of Norway?

this

this guy gets it

Dipshits don't understand populations of cherry-picked nations are very small.

about 5.3 million, so 2.044 per million is just about 11 total

>List of annual death rate from mass shootings
>Most of those countries coincide with highest gun ownership rates
Shocking.

So the US is seventh worst out of a hundred and fifty peaceful countries? Seems about right.

tfw Norway was just one shooting by /ourguy/

god bless you Anders Behring Breivik

About 65 times less than the US

This is just a retarded way to analyze the disparity. Also, a "mass shooting" could be four people being shot in a domestic dispute.

>four people being shot in a domestic dispute
must be russian immigrants

OP, u just roasted yourself (unless this was "satire")

/thread

Some faggot in my city recently shot and killed 4 people he had beef with at a car wash. Technically, he's considered a mass shooter.

sure kid
stay a faggot

Na FUCK YOU

I snitched and called spiderman

millennials are so weak

What do you mean? Physically (cause lmao) or mentally?

Also explain.

1) We have a larger population. More people may die, but it's overall a lower percentage. Learn 2 math.

2) Any loss of life is a travesty. Stop pretending that being cynical is being enlightened.

3) Just because something is bad doesn't mean it should be allowed to remain so. "It is what it is" is the philosophy of the sheep.

retarded too

Explain dumbass.

sure kid
hows high school?

retarded too

You'd know better than I would.

Only republicucks think more guns = less guns. Oh I know, how about we all get aids that way the people left will be immune to aids? Cure aids by getting aids, same logic.

so easy
you take the dick that fast?

so retarded

Are you OP or just a random user?

why do you ask?

Since you seemed to thrive on attention, I didn't think I'd refuse you.

>Liberals don't wanna understand this.
(fixed)

Straw poll time

strawpoll.me/14986068

you seem to speculate
its what weak people do

US

Highest suicide by gun
Top 10 murder by gun
Most guns per person population
Most police force deaths by gun

>faggot OP posts single cherrypicked number citing only the spooky-wooky "mass shootings" which doesn't even account for all the recent huge mass shootings in the USA

Want to bet this looks back just enough years to count Breivik? He killed 77 in 2011, making for 11 per year since then. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

How fucking dumb do you think we are?

stay on topic retard

you really wanna know?

>how do you get .044% of a person?

the stats are proportional too, not absolute. So even accounting for US population, the US is still a piece of shit

why is this even an argument?

guns are tools, it takes a person to apply ill intent to an object

you'll never take our guns, as hard as you try. even if you pass some heretical legislation allowing the state to confiscate guns, you will never get them all and chances are you'll get the bullets first

why do progressives want to destroy everything this country has ever been and is? do they feel guilty that they live in the greatest country on earth or are they just that arrogant and stupid?

are you perhaps a fucking retard yourself?

per million people smh

And yet you forever obsess about us.

↑ this motherfucker here

>Highest suicide by gun
Why is this a problem? If some soyboy faggot is too weak to make it through life, I say fuck em, let them off themselves

sure kid
stay mad

Because more restrictions = less crime rate.

Might as well try to reduce it as much as possible.

I dont think those laws in themselves are sufficient. I think certain communities should be targeted too and have their culture slowly changed to being less violent.

Like 9 dumb? 8.75 dumb?

Make reasonable arguments. Ground your points in facts. This cherrypicking namecalling bullshit means smart people will never take you seriously. It turns what could be a discussion of an important topic into a farce. You should be embarrassed. Or you're a troll, which is worse. Go outside. Read a book. Do something to make the world better. Stop wasting your time and everyone else's.

it says 2.044 per million so
20.44 per 100m
204.4 per billion

204.4 * 7 (Earth Pop) = 1430.8

more people die in Africa every day than if the world was Norway in 2011

There should be tighter gun control, but I don't advocate for gun removal mainly on the basis that, say, for people in Wyoming or Montana, being able to shoot wild predators or defend your property is necessary and you can't really legislate people in New York, say, wihout impacting them.

I do think guns contribute to the crime rate (it's harder to rob a man with a knife, and there'd be fewer 'mass' casualties), but criminals will be criminals, so by making it harder to acquire guns, in theory, it would make it harder to acquire them for criminal enterprise while allowing the lawful to still get their guns.

because it works so well in democrat controlled cities

This guy....
strawpoll.me/14986068/r

sure kid
cry more

>it's overall a lower percentage.
No, it's overall a lower percent.
Lrn2percent fgt pls

What do you mean?

Cite sources and explain.

sure kid

seriously kid?
not wasting my time with you

So you used the numbers from 2011 I assume, the year of the one extreme right wing terror attack in Norway...

Nice bait retard.

>Why is this a problem?
Lrn2public-policy fgt pls

Population of Norway: 5.23 million
Population of USA: 323 million
Annual Death Rate From Mass Shootings - Norway = 2.044*(5.23 million/100 million) = 10 - 11
Annual Death Rate From Mass Shootings - USA = .095*(323 million/100 million) = 30

What are you trying to prove, retard? That you can't into stats?

Okay don't back up anything you say.

These stats obviously include the 2011 right wing terror attack i Norway. If you look at proper statistics, the US is way way worse than Norway..

>Because more restrictions = less crime rate

HAHA no

>There should be tighter gun control

N O .

>per 1,000,000

That is some bulshit statistics op

>more people die in Africa every day
...from all causes, not merely shootings.
Lrn2data fgt pls

it was on the news, it must be true

Sorry, this math is right, I labeled incorrectly. Not divided by 100 million but 1 million.

There has basically been one proper mass shooting the last 50 years i Norway.. And that by a guy no one would consider a liberal, left wing or muslim..

Norway is GANGSTA bitches, rappers always talk shit. run up in Norway bitch better get the hell down these crackas don't PLAY mothafucka.

>strawpoll.me
L0Lno fgt pls

So..... stats or should I just go by your opinion?

Anyways, I see stats from both sides so I won't say this is a black and white issue but gun control along with trying to target communities can be a possible solution

Ok, now remove "mass".

You proved which country indoctrinates and brainwashes more of its people into developing schizoid conditions to a point where they kill others.

Not look at the stats of corporate companies killing their workers and consumers with cancer, diabetes, clogged arteries and a whole massive list of life threatening diseases - and the government doesn't put any red tape on the way they operate.

>but gun control . . . can be a possible solution

no

Norway population : 5.3 million
2.044 x 5.3 ≈ 10
USA population : 300 million
0.095 x 300 ≈ 27

Basic math you dumb cunt
(And i still don't know wat those stats even mean wtf)

strawpoll.me/14986068/r

What do you mean "me"? This is the retarded user that keeps saying "kid".

Right. Anders inflated their stat extraordinarily.

Why are you posting "Fox News" as a source? They don't have a News License. They're literally a parody show, a fake news tabloid.

Also when you post per million, you realize the US has 350,000,000 million people, per the other country's miniscule populations.

If nothing else KYS and nice Trolling, OP

I'm merely pointing out that shootings in the upper class countries shouldn't be our priority if we're trying to preserve life itself - the data itself proves this.

>I see stats from both sides
>and I can't tell left from right
Lrn2stats fgt pls

We need to catch up if this is the case

>What do you mean "me"?
Lrn2tld fgt pls

>shootings in the upper class countries shouldn't be our priority
oh good

>US fags can get a gun from falling over in the street
>Can't top the Norwegian schooling system
Why are Americans such failures?

you reallly are lost aren't you?

ah, no.

I've fallen over in the street several times, where's my gun?

Or did the excellent schooling in your country fail to teach you proper English?

sure kid

y'all niggas postin in a freedom bread

well have you ever been shot / been in a shooting? or know anyone who has?

compare that to if you've ever known anyone who's suffered from mental or physical problems.

Which is the bigger threat to you personally, be honest?

This liberal media is owned by the same people that want you to consume their material and keep you focused on something else in the meantime. After all, who controls what the majority talks about with their friends and family? who controls what you watch on the news which gets reposted online in many different mediums for more people to see? Is it a profit of capitalism? or a product of brainwashing?

Tld? Wtf are you trying to say?

so weak
so retarded

just got in on this thread. "kid" guy can't make an argument to save his life. No crying here

You really are generic aren't you?

Ah, yes

but yet you posted