Sup Sup Forums, basically a psychologist here with a fuckload of experience. Anybody need some real fucking advice...

Sup Sup Forums, basically a psychologist here with a fuckload of experience. Anybody need some real fucking advice? I'll be chilling and toking for a while keeping the thread open. Ask a question, tell a story, whatever works.

> TL;DR
> im a psychologist/lifecoach, ask me anything

why am i obsessed with throat fucking

What will actually happen if I stick my finger up my ass? Pros? Cons?

> basically a psychologist (Read as: Not a psychologist lol)

fuck off unserious fraud headshrink.

Is it bad that I want to fuck a trap as I slowly dismember her

dubs bot

Ok so...
What should I do in moments where i just ruminate about the future and wether life is worth living ?
because as it seems to me, there is too much suffering in life. I think to myself that I dont know if it will get better in the future and since it didnt get better to this day, maybe it never will. And the fucking work I would have to put in to reach my goals where i dont even know if they are worth it or if i can reach them. Im fucking 21. And i keep asking myself. Why. Not. End. IT.

>her

If it's only a fantasy, it's fine. It's only when you begin fucking traps that you're a fagit. loljk, you were already a fagit. toplel.

>"basically a psychologist"
>weedsmoking, layabout neckbeard with probably very little experience in any psychological field and has watched three Jordan Peterson meme videos today

what are your qualifications?

>psychoLOGist

Bruh, you're depressed. Just start exercising, eating better, and taking lithium orotate (cheap and OTC, works better than SSRIs IME). We have to make our own meaning in this life, but you're still practically a bb, bb, so give yourself time to sort it out, m8.

>psychologist
>lifecoach
>Flunked out of premed, got into some dumbass school of clinical psychology, likes the title 'doctor,' could not get a job, decided to try to be a 'lifecoach' because rich people are both stupid and easily preyed upon.

Am I close, friendo?

Im also interested. For a friend.

I smoke a lot of pot and think about stuff.

Apply a small amount of lube and insert finger in anus, stimulate prostate, cum buckets.

I’m not your friend, buddy

I'm not your buddy, pal.

I have to get my ged. I’ve completed all the tests and done pretty well on them except for the math portion. I feel stagnet in life and it’s making me unhappy, but for some reason I just can’t seem to bring myself to study for it. I know I need to get it done, but I’m being a lazy piece of shit. Any advice on getting some discipline to knock this out?

Wow. What a whopping way to fuck it up, guy

The only way to do something like this is if you want to. Lots of things can force you to want to do something, but if you don't want to, you won't do it.

Set a goal, have someone or something to hold you accountable. Got a GF? Make a deal that you don't get sex unless you study. Got a friend? Give her/him your phone or other device and trust them not to give it back until you study.

You can't learn to hold yourself accountable for your actions until someone else does it for you and you learn some discipline.

Im already exercising nearly every day. But I think youre right, im depressed. Do you think a bad sleep cycle could be the reason ? What do you mean with bb ?

>But I think youre right, im depressed
Check the URL of this page. If it includes '4.chan.org' your diagnosis of depression is on sound clinical footing.

Hey answer my question, fuckface

I’ve got to want it.

A new perpesctive. Thanks.

Not Dr. Inflatedtitle Mcdipshit OP, but you will probably like it.

Cons: may make ur pinke all stinke

Not op btw, but yeah, you're depressed, a fucked up sleep cycle can definitely contribute.

I'm just speaking from personal experience as a former major depressedfag. Hoestly if you can commit to trying a paleo diet, regular cardio or lifting, and that supplement for 90 days, you'll be a different person. That was my experience anyway. Check out the reviews on lithium orotate, some people notice the benefits a lot earlier than others, but it took me a few weeks at 10mg/day to really start to notice a different. The biggest thing I noticed after about six weeks was I no longer had suicidal ideation every single day, which doesn't sound like much, but for someone who couldn't help but think of it multiple times a day for years, this was huge.

I was only teasing about the bb part, fagspeak for baby. You're young though, man. I'd hate for you to throw everything away because of your quarter-life existential crisis.

Stay strong, you can do this life shit. What you make of it, as far as meaning and purpose though, is really up to you. Tid bits of buddhist and stoic philosophy helped me, but I wouldn't commit to anything. Just took bits that I found useful.

Volunteer work can really make you feel good about yourself and what you're doing, but it also gives you perspective. You think you have it bad until you meet the homeless schizo who can't be institutionalized due to overcrowding and is constantly tormented by his delusions of an imaginary disease and some illuminati cabal BS.

Amen.

ok thanks

Just got an inheritance, no longer incentiveized to do things I don't want to do, other than my dislike for giving the government or banks any more than I have to. I want to not procrastinate on chores and paying bills so that I can bring more to the world than I consume. Help me help the world

Make your meaning, bud.

I like to advocate for kratom and patient rights, but you know, in 2018 it seems like everyone has their own pet cause.

Depending on the amount, maybe do your own non-profit. That's something that could give you purpose and allow you to give back.