Hey Sup Forums I'm going to prison for 5 years. I need to report to custody in 2 weeks...

hey Sup Forums I'm going to prison for 5 years. I need to report to custody in 2 weeks. What should I do in the mean time? Should I run away to mexico?

I was facing a pretty lengthy prison sentence and that was my plan. I say go for it

What’d you do?

What happened? how did you get exonerated?

You'll be out in 2 and a half if you don't act like a dick.

Hard drugs and cheap hookers get for fill user

I'm an accountant and committed fraud at the company I was at

My attorney said I could probably get out in a year and a half but I don't wanna go in at all

ew why mexico?
go to costa rica or somewhere where the mexicans are a little less mexican

If you can’t do the time, don’t do the crime

Mexico is bigger and huge in population also I could work as an accountant there
stfu nigger

I agree with this, you’ll probably get beheaded by the Mexican cartel and if you’re white enough to be an accountant they’ll do it with glee

Went on a high speed pursuit with an ounce of coke. I crashed, bailed and got away. Got off because of lack of evidence.

Keep talking but I’m not going to prison or Mexico I get to laugh at you

if you're going to run mexico isn't good enough, find a country without extradition

>Implying any nigger has ever said that without being pait.

Thailand is full of lady boys that should suit OP just fine

Checked
Get completely fucking jacked on Iranian Grey, user. If you're lucky, you'll end up out of the States in a non-extradition country before you know it.

better learn how to fight bud.

I have plenty of money to live like a fucking king in mexico you broke ass nigger. I've done research and traveled to the high end areas of it and some parts of it are better than some US cities.
Well damn, there is no way I can get off now I barely had a chance to not go to prison after my court ended.
Prison will be shit though my crime was basically white collar and I'll be with all kind of dumb fucks who are violent too lol

I'm not sure on that, I doubt my crime is worthy of both governments working together to bring me back to the USA. I could just get a new ID

i'd probably have killed myself already. i almost got sent to prison twice in 2016, still drinking to excess every day now to cope with the trauma.