I can't tell exactly why but this show is really starting to grow on me

I can't tell exactly why but this show is really starting to grow on me.

>tfw too straight to notice BBC

BIG

What show is this?

I wonder how they got the chub going.

memes

So this is why my wife has been recommending this show to all of her female friends.

>tfw no qt womanlet to eat her ass and pussy

The host’s name is Bart. He’s an attractive, muscular black man. Like all hosts in the behavior-modification areas of the park’s facilities, he’s completely naked. As Elsie looks up from her tablet, she swings around on her wheeled stool to assess him, and his penis comes into the camera shot. First it’s briefly in focus, very visible in profile, and then it remains in frame but out of focus in the foreground as Elsie regards him frankly. If he can’t stop pouring booze all over the guests, Elsie tells him (rhetorically, as he’s clearly not responsive), “I’m going to have to reassign you to a narrative where your … talents … will go tragically to waste.”

Probably you don’t need me to describe the inflection with which Elsie says “talents,” or the pointed tilt of her eyebrows as she says it. Probably you don’t need me to do any more close reading of the scene to understand exactly what “talent” Elsie is referring to.

really makes you think

Nymphlet*

umadwhiteboiWorld

>dubs
>cock
this IS Sup Forums's show

>then several scenes later she heavily castigates another employee for having sex with a synth

What a fucking hypocrite mudshark

But why is he half erect?

What's going through her mind?

man, can't compete with that one. damn nice cock, wow. love how the lady inspects it.

HBO really stepped their game up.

why would they even film this?

THIS
B
H

I stopped trying to compete after this episode.

wait whoa, would anything like that be said/done about a fembot?
I need to know for reasons, might pick up this show

I was watching this episode with my girlfriend

We broke up after this scene

You know why. Because men are just as insecure as women and want their dick to seem bigger than it is.

When you show a girl your dick for the first time, you make sure that shit is at least half hard. You don't let her see your flaccid dick until you're more comfortable with each other. Being the sociable people that everyone on Sup Forums is, I'm sure we all have experience with this.

Where were you when Sup Forums was right again?

that's completely flaccid you white dicklet

keep dreaming

I for one am happy HBO finally started putting BBC in their shows. Enough small white cocks already

you clearly dont know penis anatomy, he has foreskin, if the tip is ouyt of the foreskin, it is at least semi aroused. completly flaccid the tip would not be visible. and the photo doesnt suggest he is circumsized which would explain tip showing. but its not.

kys

lol mad babydick detected

i just watched the episode and its really not that big. theres a wider shot after

Not defending them but look up the coverage index. Length of foreskin varies.

Reeee stupid nigger doesn't understand how dicks work

That's completely erect because BBC can't get hard

i'll tell you how dicks work dicklet

unless your dick is 8x6 you can't satisfy a woman

this is why your race is dying

Are you a cuck or nigger

i'm german

i just accepted the facts

Yes, its happened already with a guy saying that he'd fuck Maeve who is a prostitute android.

>want to see the behind-the-scenes of Westworld
>pose as a host, get taken to examination room
>it's penis inspection day

What do?

smart

dumb ass 1" sudo-black dick midget detected

I'm uncut and my tip is always visible unless I'm horny all the time and don't even know it

German are cucks lol

Fuck off stupid aryan

it's fine

i'll just enjoy the comfy chasity cage on my dick while Abdullah satifies my wife (i love her so much)

stay mad