What does Sup Forums think of Logan Paul as a musician?

What does Sup Forums think of Logan Paul as a musician?

Is he better than Jake Paul, or equally as bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=3y5A4paFOb4
youtube.com/watch?v=pT20g6lTZ-k
youtube.com/watch?v=oeCytho8wq4

This dude is going bald and drops a song about how all the girls love his receding bald head

funny dude, but god

this dude is not as much of a faggot as his brother is, but thats not saying much

when people say 'no talent' it describes these two perfectly, literally everything theyve ever done has been exclusively because of looks and literally nothing esle

jake is better looking. logan has a lot of strong features that on their own seem like they would be attractive, but when they're all together it makes him look weird

his face is absolutely photoshopped in this to make his jaw wider so he doesn't look like a horsehead. what an insecure douche

i think logan has comedic talent, not his retarded brother tho

how do i feel?
I wish i could rip the throat out of every viral marketer spamming these awful youtube normie faggots

So the Pauls are handsome, athletic, intelligent heroes ripped off by a cunning sociopath?

His Pop songs are kinda catchy, his voice is drowned in vocal effects and the lyrics are awful but I can see the Pop appeal, and his flow isn't too bad on his Rap shit either.

But overall, his music is mediocre at best, it's just decent compared to the shit his brother and other YouTube vloggers trying to make a quick buck by becoming pop stars are doing.

Bald asshole
I hate bald and balding men

That first song sounds like any of Justin Bieber's newer shit except stupider lyrics

That 2nd one sounds like some Disney Channel original music shit

And the 3rd song his flow is decent but his he just does not have a rapping voice, and the lyrics are very childish

I mean yeah his music is better than Jake's but that's really not saying much

lolol at this Chad lead singer with his choir of twink fuccbois

(referring to the second vid in the OP)

Woah, calm down, kid. Don’t make me send the bald squad after you.

>any instagram famous person
>ever
>not editing every single photo they ever put out

come on son. especially the good looking ones edit their shit.

mean to quote

t. balding man

Is he really balding?

this

who cares?

bro he is balding hard his hairline is legit toasted if he is swooping his hair and it's still that high above his forehead.

basically all of the hair on the right side of his head in this photo is covering where his hairline should normally be