Let's talk about how christian white trump supporter ruin our great diversified country

Let's talk about how christian white trump supporter ruin our great diversified country...

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mainak-sarkar-ucla-20160602-snap-story.html
abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ucla-fear-sadness-professors-shooting-death-39548695
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you think...

who?

MSNBC and CNN were saying that it was 3 white men and 1 white woman who were the shooters.

How fucking stupid is the media senpai?

What did he mean by this?

This is what happens when you let the Jews run your media.

>stupid
They aren't dumb, they know what they are doing.

jesus fucking christ

Hes pooing in the loo in thegreat beyond

>they turned him into a black man

Msnbc and cnn will print anythings for ad clicks

Poo in loo strikes again.

Gas the shitskins. Eliminating shitskins can only improve humanity. Prove me wrong, there's no argument against this except ethics, that is subjective.

They guy who killed a professor at UCLA yesterday.

At first, "official" reports from CNN said it was 2-4 student shooters, then it was 2 student shooters, then it was one student shooter and one student victim in a murder-suicide, then it was A FUCKING WHITE MALE student shooter and A FUCKING WHITE MALE student victim. And the niggers openly approved about how the only people who were dead were white. Now it comes out that the actual shooter was this bengali who killed his old professor over stealing his code or something and also he had a hitlist of other professors and staff, one of which has been found dead this morning.

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-mainak-sarkar-ucla-20160602-snap-story.html

abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/ucla-fear-sadness-professors-shooting-death-39548695

>Moor rape babby opinion time

Was he muslim?

Idk, this thread says he is but I've seen reports that just say his name and some that say his name and say he was an atheist or something. To me, it looks like a revenge killing for his stolen code, but something doesn't add up. He already had a job with a private firm, and was making good money. His "stolen" code or any bad gradws would be nothing to him since he already had a job, right? So I'm still a bit skeptical that we aren't going to know the full story anytime soon.

Every single time the big networks mention this story the accompanying image is of the police teams clearing the school and not of the shooter.

On television?

You left out where they were saying it was 3 white men and 1 white woman who were the shooters.

They were literally saying "We know this is not Muslim terrorism because the shooters are white."

Yet another wacist whitey...

Black twitter deleting tweets
Instagram going silent
Tumblr won't worship him because he's not white

Sweet victory, Sup Forums. Have a drink

>we were unable to find a picture of the perpetrator, but here is his silhouette next to a photo of the man he shot and killed with ambiguous wording :^)

truly scum

>it was 3 white men and 1 white woman who were the shooters.
I was not aware of that misinformation. I mainly followed updates from CNN as they came and talked to my friend about it during the shooting at my uni. But that's just ridiculous, what the fuck are "news" media reports doing? I heard they even showed the tweets of students in hiding during the lockdown.

What was black Twitter saying?

I fucking hate the media family. They're just outright lying to us at this point and inciting nigger bullshit.

They were happy that the only people who were dead were white males.

I don't even find that gross.

My mind doesn't even recognize that as a human being. It's just funny shaped rock or something.

what the fuck are you expecting to hear from them after the news of a school shooting went up?

Isnt it your average american?

Typical

I wanted delicious double think from these racist fucks. They already got BTFO for thinking that gorilla kid was white

damn i wish our average woman looked that good

you FUCKING LEAF

A fucking leaf

A fucking leaf!!!

I've been spamming Black Twitter with his picture.

ayy lmao shame they didn't make the background black and the silhouette white.,

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

This is the last you'll ever hear of this story

I was just switching between cnn and msncb cable channels.

I should have watched Fox instead. At least they have some hot women on it telling their shit news. Mmmmmm.... Ms. Timpf. Mmmmm....

Pic not related.

I was actually there hold up in a cafe, with little sorority girls shitting their pants because of this media disinformation

>OMG THERES FOUR OF THEM NOW AND THEY HAVE RIFLES

Good times

FUCKING A WHITE MALE

Doing Gods work son

Can someone shop the fuck my shitup hair?