W/ Westworld Thread General:

BWC Edition

>twin timelines confirmed

Did anyone else see Logan sitting in an examination room during the next episode's preview?

Is Logan a host?

The twin timelines theory looks to be 100% true at this moment.

Also, is William, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

I think that is probably Hector.

The guy that fucked the offline host is our guy

Wat do?

She looks so hot in her naughty cowgirl costume.

Nigga I'm a guest. I walk over there and slap that bitch in the face and tell her to pull down her pants.
Then I'm pretty sure she just uses crazy robot strength to beat me unconscious.

desu I wish they'd show some big white cocks and some giant boobs as well

>abandoning /ourguy/
Fuck you, McPoyle!

Link the old thread

based man

this show honestly is boring as fuck

does MIB have a terminal illness and that's why he wants to sudoku in the maze?

Ford says his urgency doesn't suit his character

I agree.

I'm getting a little tired of it as well.

Reminder Dolorable is for rape.

William is MiB.

Screen cap this!

The MiB = William theory is just copypasta, right guys? Like how everyone was saying Mike was Future Walt.

There's no fucking evidence to support it. Why are all of the two timeline posters saying Lawrence confirmed the theory? We see him die early in the ep and he shows up later after his narrative gets reset. Fuck's sake, we've seen Maeve go through this like ten times already. The "reveal music" when he shows back up was more about how the characters are slowly getting closer together.

based logan doing what billy won't

William is actually William Munny.

>BBC
>"all right big guy"

truly the best show currently airing

You must be memeing.

Did they really have to shove a BBC in our face?

woah x-rated episode

>DOLORAPES

They shoved a BBC in worst girl's face.

Fuckfufags BTFO.

Kekeroni

Twin timelines = strong possibility
Will=MiB= strong possibility
Will = /outguy/ = confirmed
Will+Dolores=/ourcouple/= 100% confirmed

The only dilemma is dolores or fuckfu? or both?

Someone at HBO done goofed!

>previous episode racemixed family with nig dad and white mom
>this episode BBC right in our face

Are they even allowed to make shows without racemixing BBC propaganda these days? You can't escape it anywhere in western media.

So when Logan was being choked if it wasn't stopped would he have died? Also these guys are getting punched in the face how is that fun?

They're far away from the safety of the starting town. They've left the tutorial area and it's getting dangerous for them.

That's all i know. Could they have died? Do guests die and the westworld corp covers it up? I have no idea.

Watching Twin Peaks after watching the 5th episode of Westworld really drove it home to me how SHIT shows like this and GoT really are. Everything about them feels artificial and soulless, from the dialogue to the characters themselves. There is no room for charm or humor or even just human conversations that sound real.

If Matthew Weiner's new show isn't as good as Mad Men TV is fucking doomed

there was also BWC in our face
genital count hit the roof this episode

my biggest question is whether they restore dolores's hymen after each rape or not

More like somebody from Sup Forums vandalized the page

Have they mentioned a season 2 at all? How could they even do a season 2?

[genuflect]

I only saw fuckfu lusting after the BBC.

i don't remember any other sausages

hosts watch vitals of their target and freeze before they flatline or take considerable damage

another setting another park

Can someone explain to me this "Two Timelines" theory and how there's evidence in this episode?

Twin Peaks is so forced compared to WestWorld

What's that surgeon trying to accomplish by fixing a robot bird on the fritz? What's his endgame?

when dolores is walking around the brothel alone

They planned at least 5 or 6 seasons, apparently. Guess they want a GoT replacement after that ends soon enough.

When these shows are made, the writers are given checklist agendas they must fulfill that must be integrated into the story.

>we need a dyke female "programmer" to play a strong bossy lesbian cunt
>we need blacks everywhere even if it makes no historical sense
>the main woman character needs to a badass in the 2nd act and literally say she needs no man

Shit like this dilutes the art.

he might be part of the team leaking data outside

This will never work. The park isn't interesting the characters are. Without interesting characters to hook you this shit fails

Will=MiB

In one scene you see MiB interacting with lawrence, he knows him well, he knows his name, he knows everything about him

In the other scene you see Will meeting him for the first time and learning his name is lawrence

The idea is that we are being shown two different points in time on the show. Some scenes are depicting the park in the past while others are present. People believe that William's arc is the past timeline and that he eventually becomes the MIB.

It was worth it just to see his smile when Will walked away.

The bird is actually an eagle that has been shrunk 1/8th its size

>Have they mentioned a season 2 at all? How could they even do a season 2?

Multiple timelines. The robot uprising can be present day and we can watch all the events leading up to that event.

Kind of like what they're doing right now with the William/MiB storylines that are 30 years apart.

This gif is from the William storyline set 30 years in the past when the hosts were still mechanical, before William evolved into the Man in Black.

>delores kills everyone

oh fuck off every time i start to like this show they do this fucking gay shit

Logan talks about recent financial troubles in Westworld and then about how the death of Arnold caused them. Then MiB talks about how financial troubles forced Westworld to adopt fleshier robots. The appearance of Lawrence in two locations playing the same character (but in very different circumstances) suggests that the two lawrences are years apart.

In other words, Logan and Will are journeying through an older version of westworld just a few years before it opened.

MiB is Will in the future, hence his familiarity with Delores and Lawrence, and his desire to find deeper meaning in it all, since neither Will nor him truly indulge in the simplistic narratives other people want in Westworld.

>implying we won't get Medieval World in the second season to pull in Game of Throne fans who need a new home

then watch reality TV or go outside

>that scene in twin peaks where the guy plays his guitar and sings
lmao

different eye colors and
considering they used cgi for young hopkins
I am not really sure

>because it's fine if you threaten to shoot me with a gun but I draw the line at dying with you in an explosion

WHO THE FUCK WRITE THIS SHITSHOW?

Also
>western inspired world
>they constantly draw on each other
what?

he's practicing his coding / hacking skills maybe because he enjoys it or wants to get a better job in another department

>he doesn't understand the melodrama played for laughs

Absolutely. Except I doubt it's all dictated by the higher-ups, I think writers like the GoT writers are happy to put whatever shit they think normies will like into the show no matter how retarded it is. That's the modus operandi of these writers.

For example they didn't force Nic Pizzolatto to do that shit. At least not in season 1 of TD.

>MiB is Will in the future, hence his familiarity with Delores and Lawrence, and his desire to find deeper meaning in it all, since neither Will nor him truly indulge in the simplistic narratives other people want in Westworld.

Yea I think when Will stated what Westworld was, nothing but a cesspool where your choices are orchestrated you can see the genesis of him becoming the MiB

Why ?

I've seen a theory that MiB is planning to sell his stake since the park is hemorrhaging money and so he wants to solve the maze shit before he does, and Logan is who he'll sell to

I like all of the butchers so far. I hope none of them die

>Bernard Lowe is an anagram of Arnold Weber
So alongside Twin Timelines being confirmed, we can be pretty sure that Bernard is the centre of another twist later on.

True. But he also indulges himself more than anyone else as well. MiB has done some nasty shit, enough to shock Ford even.

>MiB pulls a knife on the park owner

What the fuck did he expect to accomplish with that exchange?

>hurr if you want shows that have artistic merit and integrity watch reality TV or nothing at all

Are you even listening to yourself? What you said doesn't even make sense at face-value, reality TV doesn't have real human interactions, it's all just as fake as fiction.

I'm sorry that you have ADHD. Perhaps you would prefer to binge watch it on Netflix like the other millennials?

>butchers
>hope none of them die
they will die in the most horrible fashion

>artistic merit
>= real human interactions

then watch the news or people on the bus you weirdo

How exactly are traditional mechanical robots innards more expensive than biomechanical 3D printed ones that very closely imitate humans down to the muscles and bones?

You're repulsive and an enemy to art.

Here's why MiB=William is fucking stupid.

MIB says when he first started coming the hosts were less advanced and mechanical.

When William first arrives the hosts are the latest gen. Doesn't add up.

Fuck you

This fucking scene... what was the point? And the roman orgy? Classic HBO insulting their audience

And you are an idiot.

Now can we all move on.

See

How do you know that they are latest gen?

>le black coffee man is so dreamy and artistic

fuck yourself r*ddit

I don't mind. It works with dolores, for me at least. I want to see her kick ass. It doesn't feel like a forced stronk womyn to me at all.

This image makes me hungry.

manufacturing possibly millions of individual pieces from different materials vs a 3d printer

because the robots are actually human cyborgs grown in farms underground. The 3D printing shit is a red herring

Okay so basically this is like the incident from lost? They reach the center of the Maze, blow up the shrink ray, that causes some sort of time paradox sending MIB to his younger past or some such shit?

Can got fags please leave

Rickey?

>blow up the shrinkray

Wait a minute, how does it make sense that the robots are strong enough to hurt humans? That seems dangerous if they can beat you up or choke you to death

I think the MiB is an actual outlaw from the wild west trying to find a way to get back to his time.

I don't want to see more pubes or penises

There's one thing I didn't understand about this sequence. It's already been established that hosts can't harm guests, so my question is when hosts beat you up can you feel it?

BRAVO NOLAN

>>because it's fine if you threaten to shoot me with a gun but I draw the line at dying with you in an explosion
>WHO THE FUCK WRITE THIS SHITSHOW?

He dies but the train still arrives to supply his buddies if he's shot. Train explodes so then his friend dies in vain and no supplies are delivered.

You see ones in Williams timeline are bleeding and shit, not janky like the old coboy Hannibal talks to. If we see a mechanical one like in that gif appear in scene with will than maybe, otherwise I'm not sold.

I get it's an epic meme on this board and most sane people don't believe in the shrink ray theory, but how would you react if the show suddenly went that route with on-screen undebatable evidence and everything?