Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g4f5ewIYYuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

People want to turn America into Africa so fucking bad.

>it's ok for them to gain a voice but not ok for us to maintain ours

Seriously. They don't even bother hiding it anymore.

Do you think he would let me fuck his wife if I asked him?

>humans are not equal

Humans ARE not equal.

Equality is a fantasy. You'd have a better chance finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow.

If you're a white male and complain about this shit you don't deserve to call yourself either. Now start acting like a white man or change your name to tyrone.

>won't dare insinuate that there are any white females that feel the same way as them evil white males
These people have been drinking too much of the university koolaid.

Drumpf is LITERALLY Hitler confirmed!

Does he think Trump wants to deport all women?

I personally just hate the color brown. If we were getting a bunch of slavs or even Asians I wouldn't give a single solitary fuck, but it's by far the ugliest fucking spics and poo in loos coming here.

you are equally shit poitin on Sup Forums

Yes lets invite hordes of Africans and Muslims into every white country, this is progressive.

No doubt that Hawke lives in a white neighborhood in a white city and the only minorities he sees are those who wash his car.

I'll make sure his wives son isn't in the room family

No, Trump just wants to fingerblast them all against their own will

>"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Trump is not a rapist.

What kind of retard willingly gives up political and economic power? Who could possibly be dumb enough to welcome that?

It's beyond me.

Because FEELINGS, user. Every one of these mad suckers are running on MUH FEELINGS.

DON'T YOU JUST FEEEEEEL BAD ABOUT THOSE NIG HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD THAT CAN'T FEED THEMSELVES AND LIVE IN MUD HUTS?

in a democracy, power is shared

in a state built on equality, the balance of power is mediated by common interests

wonder how long this thread will stay up, since it's /pol shit

why are white women not part of the privileged group? I don't get it

It's incredibly foolish to share your democracy with outsiders. Also it's incredibly foolish to allow a different group to grow large enough to have a controlling share in what was your democracy.

The only people who advocate for this are people who think they personally would benefit and people who are so wealthy that they are removed from any consequences. Like actors.

>MUH FEELINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=g4f5ewIYYuQ

If the female turkeys are equally vilified they may not vote for thanks giving/Christmas.

Because they don't want to piss feminists off. They are essentially picking on easy targets.

everything was much better when white males were running shit and kept women and mud people in their place

they're not outsiders if they'v been admitted

you squatter mentality people need to up your skills, but would require being un-lazy

Ain't I glad I'm English not american. Who were they referring to though when stating "Give" did the founding fathers want whites from europe or the poor and destitute from africa and the middle east?

America is not a democracy. It has not been one for many years.

Reminder

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED