Tigers @ Angels - Are Australians Allowed to Make Game Threads Edition

Zimmermann vs Shoemaker

brad

Big Strong Australians are always welcome to start threads.

i go 5 days a week without talking about baseball because none of my friends watch it so i try to avoid flooding the board with all my questions and observations on the weekends.

i imagine being a switch hitter would be really difficult. i'm amazed people are able to do it

That's what you get for memeshifting

JD is my favorite tiger

i was at the game when JD came off the DL last year. best moment of my life

Not many can, and from what I've seen most that do are very dominant batting one side over the other. Dunno the actual stats tho so take that with a grain of salt

>iggy
didn't expect anything different

I'm so fucking done with zimmershit

Nice signing Avila

Seemed like a difficult ball to hit out but because Zim zam threw it I'm not surprised.

Me too! Upper deck 3rd base side. Only game that was more hype was when I was at the game Magglio hit the HR to send us to the World Series in 2006.

Any chance tigers god lineup can carry them to the playoffs over this shit pitching

be patient with Maybin, Angels fans. He was great in his short time in Detroit.

i was down the first base line. i thought the play by iggy the previous half inning would be the best moment of the game

no, i'm just enjoying the regular season

It hasn't worked the past two seasons, so no. Between the bullpen giving up leads and the offense just being ice cold some days, all the power bats in the lineup don't mean shit.

You were at that game? Damn dude that was a top moment of my childhood. My dad has an electronic bottle opener that plays Dickerson's call for that play. That must have been awesome.

Build the team on pitching, defense and speed when

Triple play incoming

When we join the NL so never. We are the most typical AL team there is because hitters sell tickets

Yeah I was pretty much in the last row possible of the upper deck. It was cold as fuck but I didn't care once that home run was hit.

Huston street btfo

LEL

Bullshit hit. Next time don't build your field on top of a parking lot

Can we just clone 4 more fulmers??!

if san diego can get rid of shields it can't be that hard to trade zimmermann

Wish we could send him down to Toledo like we did with scherzer that one time he sucked. Worked well for Max.

kek I see your brad checking in. Good job.

What did they mean by this?

>fastballs down the middle

oh i'm sure that won't come back to bite him. he'll blast them away at 92

why do i get the feeling anibal is coming into the game tonight

Did i just see someone wearing a hamilton jersey

Because Brad knows we're losing either way

If that person was black probably a family member anyone else deserves to get their drink tipped over.

Fuck please disregard, I read Middleton that shitty angels pitcher

TYBT

LTBU!!!!!

Stay strong brother. Out of curiosity , why are you into baseball and not cricket?

LTBU WOO