Well Sup Forums who's been the most memorable #Marvel Villain of the MCU???

Well Sup Forums who's been the most memorable #Marvel Villain of the MCU???

Dance off bro

Loki really, he's the one that stuck with everyone.

I really that one with the baggy clothing and long hair

Memorable - Loki
Greatest - Kingpin

Loki

More a case of who didn't they ruin adapting into a screen villain.

Doomsday

How was Mads? Did they utilize him well? Shame if they treated him like every other Marvel villain since i really like him

the audience that actually pays to watch this drivel

marvel movies are so crap we can't even remember the villains lmao

...Marvel has villains?

1) Loki
2) Red Skull
3) Ultron

It's eventually going to be Mordo though.

Loki

I fucking love this guy.

Worst part of Marvel comics are the villians, to be honest.

Lex Luthor

Forgot about him.

Loki is the only one people remember. But he's not a good villain. He's fine in the Thor movies, but he was such a shitty, ineffective punching bag and butt of Whedon's godawful jokes in Avengers

Not the real big bad, dies before the final act.

This, Magneto, and pic related.

Marvel IS the villain

Magneto and Nomak are not MCU villains

Meh, still Marvel and still awesome villains. Also, Ock and Green Goblin obviously.

>ultron

You know marvel villains are dogshit when ultron makes top 3

>only good MCU villain
>in the worst MCU movie
It's a real shame.

Come on. Incredible Hulk was good. Some really great action sequences in that movie. The whole Favela foot chase and bottling factory fight, the fight between Hulk and the military on the campus quad, Hulk and Abomination wreaking havoc. Give it some credit.

SON OF KRYPTON VS ANT OF MARVEL

jesus christ, guess i'll just torrent it then, why did marvel do my boy mads like that

He was great in the first Thor. Kinda played out in the sequel.

OP asked about MCU villains specifically

Did they explain why his eyes are like that?

Probably a side effect from the energy he drained from the dark dimension.

Benny even says at some point "LOOK AT YOUR EYES BRO"

Literally only one.

Agreed, best version yet

the white male

and its not even close

Stuck with who? Are you fucking retarded?

great counterpoint I can tell this thread is going into a mature direction

>capeshit thread
>mature direction

>wahh, he made jokes so he was bad

Jesus take that stick out your ass bud. He had heart, he had emotion, he believed in what he was doing. That "please don't do this" to wanda right before she betrayed him. Ultron was a genuine character. Much more so than red skull or whoever the fuck.

I see Marvel loves jokes so much they're going meta with them

>complaining about a film genre makes him mature
Nice fantasy world you live in there.

IT'S FIGHT NIGHT

O B I
B
I

J U S T

What a waste of a good actor. I bet he has a short screen time.

Because he didnt want to sign to a 5 or so year contract.

But then still.. why even cast an A actor anyway if you are just gonna kill him off?

Of course Marvel knew that fans of him would pay to see this.

Yes.

Shorter than Jared Leto Joker?

Every time a Marvel movie comes out, I just think to myself, how fucking hard is it to make a competent and interesting antagonist? Just a little more screen time alone would do wonders, but no.

He's more of an unknowing henchman, he does every evil thing that is significant in the film.
Also, he dies in the final act. I don't know what that user considers to be the "final act", but he clearly dies at the very end of the movie and not in the middle of it.
Overall he's good at the part he's been given and has some nice lines but he's a cape baddie so don't expect a deep character that has a ton of screen time; it's a lot like the first Iron Man movie.

Mandarin, Red Skull, Kingpin, Ultron, didn't watch Jessica Jones so I didn't feel under Killgrave meme

>If you’re heading out to see “Doctor Strange” next weekend, make sure you see it on the biggest screen possible — and in 3D.

>I don’t say that lightly. I’m not someone who likes shelling out extra money to see a movie converted into 3D when it isn’t necessary, but I couldn’t imagine watching some of the spectacularly mesmerising optical illusions of “Strange” in 2D. It would be a disservice to the trippy kaleidoscope of visuals in the film

How much shilling is going on here.. or is the movie actually a masterpiece of visuals? Still. Visuals arent everything to me.

Jeff Bridges.

test

not
>IT'S FIGHT KNIGHT

The movie does 3 or 4 visual things you've never seen in a movie before. Truly trippy. Too bad those trips end too soon.

Nolan's Joker set the bar the highest.

You'd think that Marvel (and even the DCEU with their Joker) would take notes from the Dark Knight on how to make a brilliant film with a brilliant memorable villain.

>The movie does 3 or 4 visual things you've never seen in a movie before. Truly trippy.
Did they base this off Jodorowsky's Dune?

Jodorowsky wanted his Dune film to be an LSD experience.

The best was probably Loki but Door Man Doo was the worst fucking marvel villain by far, literally a CGI disco ball face.

Last time 3D was really good was Prometheus and some parts of Amazing Spider-Man, later time I was maymayed was when Collider said that Ghostbusters '16 has amazing 3D, which is not. I usually see capemovies in 3D only if there's no other option.

>The Incredible Hulk is the worst MCU movie

Iron Man 2, Thor and Thor 2 exist.

He wasnt that bad, he had a clear motivation that was actually not selfish and he had some good dialogue.

Agreed 100%. Several of my favorite action sequences from the MCU are in that movie.

Watched it in 2D today, the visuals are a huge part of the film and they'd be a lot better in 3D, probably so you wouldn't notice how it's CG. The problem is that they can't make the CG look convincingly real without spending a shit ton of cash. The city chase scene in particular is guilty of this; at no point do you think "this is camera trickery on a real location", you look at the edges and immedietely think "oh, this is all CG".

It's enjoyable and a lot of scenes do use camera tricks. The final on-location setpiece where Strange uses Bites The Dust is pretty great because of the real camerawork with CG sprinkled in, but I imagine the big CG sections would probably feel more "natural" if you watched it in 3D.

Iron Man 2 was just pointless but it still had rasonable production simply because of the large budget.
Thor 1 is shit but I maintain Hulk is worse.
Thor 2 was okay. Its only real flaw is that nobody gives a shit about Thor but despite this it was entertaining and visually impressive.

Well he does ask if they put LSD in his tea after the first trippy sequence.

3d was great though some of the action scenes were a little chaotic. I would recommend it but if you don't want to spend the money then whatever

the way they play around by morphing and dissecting realistic environments like you can see in the trailer is pretty mesmerizing and it had one shot i felt was actually breathtaking by amping the scale up to 11.

It also got a 2001-esque LSD-type sequence.

>and some parts of Amazing Spider-Man
Nope. I saw that in 3D and it was crap. Nothing special at all that I remembered.

Perhaps the only movie that did something "cool" with 3D was ironically Paul Feig's Ghostbusters because it was shot in widescreen and with the 3D, things would move off the frame and enter the black bars thus giving it more of a realistic feel I suppose.

Idk thats what I read about it.

But everytime I see a movie in 3D, about 20 minutes in I forget it is 3D and it feels like a regular movie but with my eyes feeling weird.

>and he had some good dialogue.
Telling the main character that he is on the wrong side of history is good dialogue? It feels too cliche.

Idk thats what an user said. Maybe he says more stuff

>at no point do you think "this is camera trickery on a real location", you look at the edges and immedietely think "oh, this is all CG".
This is what I hate about modern day movies.

80s movies like The Thing, Videodrome felt 100% realistic with their practical effects and not once did you think "oh this looks so fake".

Movie studios today are too lazy and thus do everything CGI to get the movie released quicker.

Kingpin
Purple Man
Zemo
Loki
Cottonmouth
Red Skull
Ronan
Winter Soldier
Obadiah Stane
The rest

>An LSD reference in a kid's movie
WOAHHH MARVEL

Yeah, I enjoy it when I watch some old films and see well-done practical effects. They look far more real than most CG. I think we're too used to spotting shitty CG that we don't let ourselves be fooled, even with "good" CG.

>kid's movie
It's a PG13. It's a movie for the adult fans with a "you can bring your kids to see this and it'll be alright" label stuck on. The main character fucking dies like 20 times (at least) with him being disintegrated, crushed and impaled, it's hardly a kid's film apart from Doctor Strange obviously being a Marvel character.

Kingpin, Loki, Jeff bridges guy in iron man 1, the fake mandarin in iron man 3 were all pretty good.

Ultron was great to but he didn't feel threatening enough.

This meme that the clusterfuck comic universes were somehow pure and perfect before movie adaptations ruined them is just retarded. The only way comic book villains (or heroes, or stories in general) are good is if you take the best traits from the whole rambling hit and miss shitshow over the decades and distill it down to its best elements.

Winter Soldier

He doesn't really speaks that much. Aside from the first joke and his victory speech, he doesn't really says too much.

He only calls the Ancient One hypocrite and speaks with her before he kills her later on.

Good actor with a really generic baddy character.
It wasn't horrible, but it's something you've seen in dozens of other movies and show.

Is your favourite food paint or glue?
Have you been living under a rock?
Are you not aware of the massive Loki fandom on tumblr and other shitsites?
He's definitely the most memorable villain since he is the most remembered.

what a waste of Sam Rockwell

That dance though.

Kaecillius was a zealot, ie: religious extremist/ terrorist

Loki is shit and cliched.

Best MCU villain so far has been Zemo.

THANK YOU WESLEY

Kingpin was portrayed well, had good motives, and a well done and developed character. Of course, most MCU fans ignore the shows.

I only remember Loki but that's because of tumblrinas drooling over Hiddleston.

THANK YOU WESLEY