So the Memo Trump release pretty much blows the FBI and Democrats claims of some sort of collusion to pieces right?

So the Memo Trump release pretty much blows the FBI and Democrats claims of some sort of collusion to pieces right?
What do you guys think the next new Democrat False Claims will be now?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/JbCxw
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDEFCMWAAATfw9.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDElnuX0AI2fp4.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDFKfvW0AAelZA.jpg
wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Absolutely not. Trump Jr still met secretly with Russians for dirt on Hillary. That's the definition of collusion. However it's probably wasn't illegal

The memo only focuses on Carter Page. He's only a drop in the bucket

How is it a drop in the bucket? This shows that the Democrats and FBI are corrupt and having been lying the entire time.

mueller is charging trump at 3pm est

It shows that the dossier was used to get a FISA warrant, that's about it.

Also, the only thing in the Dossier that's true is Carter Page meeting with Russians in Moscow in 2016 so it gets a little murky imo

I kept waiting for there to be something new or mind blowing in that memo. Left me kinda disappointing, that is all they got on the FBI? A couple agents who hate on Trump?

The thing that gets me the most is how crazy the dems have acted up to its release. That tells me something.

Yeah guys the memo is weak shit. It’s only forced out two deputy directors of the FBI, plus the director and probably his successor next week, got senior management-level agents goldcaged on the possibility that formal charges are coming, has FISA judges recalling warrants, has motherfucking Obama retaining top-tier representation all of a sudden,

Yeah there’s really nothing to this.

Not sure it really matters where the dossier came from, more so if there was anything in it that was verifiable. Sounds pretty reasonable that they would look into the dossier so it seems like a good reason to get a warrant. Wasn't that the whole point of the FISA warrant to look into alleged wrong-doing?

I know this is bait, but here I go.
The memo is a political move to shift focus. it doesn't blow up anything, user....its incredibly misleading. I mean, there is a second rebutle memo that the president (((mysteriously))) decided not to declassify. and FISA has already said that if a warrant was obtain based on political bias, it would be fine. there was enough evidence to merit and investigation, it doesn't matter to FISA how it was obtained. Nobody was lying; the DOJ and the FBI felt there was enough evidence to warrant an investigation.

Trump hasn't declassified the second memo because this memo isn't a real memo at all; its just an attempt to mislead and distract people away from the issue. Point in case, it pretends like the Steele dossier is the only testimony that was used to secure the warrant when there is more than a dozen different testimonies.

kek

speaking of retaining "top tier" representation. I know an orange orangutan in a white hut that does the same thing...

what are the dozen of other testimonies?

so i guess that means the investigation into trump is real too enough that at least 3 of his inner circle have already plead guilty. causing this much panic in the white house. his lawyers threatening to quit on him if he didn't start listening to them. everything is fine, rome is not on fire.

Life’s gonna be real rough for you the next 3-7 years if you make it your chore to defend obvious corruption.

what part of "still classified" don't you understand? the second rebutle memo was supposed to be released at the same time as this memo, but instead the president only released this memo. those who drafted the second memo are allowed to talk about things like the volume of testimony, but they cant reveal the specifics until the second memo is declassified.

honestly, regardless of what you want to believe, the fact that the president would decline to declassify a memo that provides a lot of information about the investigation in favor of declassifying a memo drafted by the GOP which focuses on only one angle in favor of their agenda is pretty shifty. Especially since the memo that got released lacks a lot of context that is provided in the second unreleased memo.

It is pretty hilarious that they made such a big deal out of this memo and it is so weak.

They would have had a better position if they just sat on it and never released the contents in full stating nation security blah blah blah... Would have had license to spin more of their BS.

Trumps got nothing and it is just a matter of time before he is outed for the Putin cuck that he is.

I have a feeling Americans feel so good when they wake up and realize they are Russia's bitch.

Can't Democrats just shut the fuck up at this point, get off welfare, get a job, and contribute to this country? Instead of continuously leeching off other poor people

The real working class of America that provides gas water secuirty and electricity everywhere voted for Trump, not the idiot working at a starbucks.

This Is How They are going to lose the 2020 election

And yes Google speech-to-text still sucks so sorry for the typos

Feeling let down by your glorious leader? Too bad he is all talk and no walk, not to mention his small cock.

I'm just gonna wait it out and see what happens. Not much else we can do.

Says the guy on food stamps

> the second rebutle memo was supposed to be released at the same time as this memo, but instead the president only released this memo.
Lol u gaylord. Trump doesn’t have to review the second memo. The Democrats can release it whenever they want. They haven’t because, well, if they put actual lies in it that’s a purgury risk. So, they have to come up with something that is both truthful AND puts them in a good light and welp...

The FBI, DOJ and DNC will have to be dismantled.

They've lost all credibility now.

#EXPOSED #MAGA2020

Why would I need food stamps after my paycheck I can pay two car payments after rent and everything? Food is the least of my worries sorry if he come from a democratic Liberal Party that makes you rely on them... For life...

You sound a little insecure about your own personal dilemmas in life...

The FBI will never be able to prosecute another case. They've been outed. All credibility gone.'

Dems' polls are tanking right now, go look.

this is not a democrat republican thing anymore. The democrats proved they were incompetent in the last election, and republicans had their own ideas for it too. Trump was just very popular and they chose to run with it. Also, most trailer park people tend to be republican and on welfare. Welfare isn't just a democrat thing and you have been misled.

The memo confirms several stories that were called fake news by the white house

it also confirms that Trump's campaign was infiltrated by russian agents

>The Democrats can release it whenever they want. They haven’t because, well, if they put actual lies in it that’s a purgury risk.

They can't, because the GOP-led committee didn't approve the Democrats' memo for release. They didn't approve the version that Nunes released either, but they literally don't care if people don't follow the rules unless they're democrats.

>Democrats can release it whenever they want
umm....no they cant? the republican committee refuses to vote to allow the president to declassify it. that's not how any of this works user. congress has to get a majority vote, then the president can declassify it.

hmm 32 congressmen and 3 senators have flipped since Trump was elected, yeah Dems are totally tanking

what reality are you living in lmfao

Sorry if you* come from a Democratic Party

you're a liar. none of that's true.

F A G

in the states, 32 congressmen and 3 senators have flipped

at the federal level, the best the GOP has to run against the seats they're losing to the Trump administration are literal pedophiles

the GOP is over

My friends, the Democratic memo is not being composed in the committee. It’s not subject to their confirmation. It’s solely composed by the Democratic caucus. They’re lying to you, and you love it.

What this memo shows is that there is nothing related to Russia and it was all made up by Dems and some people from the FBI right?

Speak English please...

dude...it takes like half a second to google that shit. I'm pretty sure its been common knowledge that republicans have been losing seats since trump took office. plus, the supreme court is supposed to be ruling on gerrymandering which will take even more seats from them.

you must be a bot.

IMGUR ALBUM

imgur.com/a/JbCxw --------

• Hillary campaign opposition research was used to weaponize the intelligence community against Trump campaign ->pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDEFCMWAAATfw9.jpg • Senior DOJ/FBI hid information from the FISA intelligence court about the DNC/Hillary origins of the dossier- they knew, and they pretended not to know ->pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDElnuX0AI2fp4.jpg

• DOJ officials used Yahoo News story- fed to Yahoo by Steele- as further evidence for FISA warrant. This is called "circular reporting," and is a cardinal sin in intelligence work -> pbs.twimg.com/media/DVDFKfvW0AAelZA.jpg --------

What else would it be? Some people like to be poor and under mental enslavement forever, some like their freedoms more.

man....you must be living on mars or some shit. this is not how it works; the contents of the memo of classified, so they do not have the authority to release it. that's why the nunes memo needed the presidents approval.

The problem US politics has become so "us vs. Them" that it's crippling government

you buttfags didn't turn 32 seats

why lie?

this is why Trump will win in 2020, 2018 GOP SUPERMAJORITY WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

all planned buy Hillary 6 months before
and then Obama admin picked up the football

So, now that there's actual, legitimate proof the Democrats have been lying is there anything we can do to remove them from Congress and other parts of the Government?

We're at war in America. The trump-loving GOP retards vs. 80% of America.

yeah, bot confirmed.

Poor people versus people that like to work? Who do you think's going to win? Democratic women are nasty and bitter, eww

Damage control, initiated!

No, it’s not. Those parts of the Dem memo that have already been released as part of the GOP memo can be released without any further approvals. Once it’s declassified, it’s declassified and that’s that. Information is not declassified on a per-document basis. So, the Dems can talk whatever they want about this stuff, but they’re bullshitting some procedural garbage to string people like you along.

>pretty much blows the FBI and Democrats claims of some sort of collusion to pieces right?
No, the memo is just Nunes' opinion, not proof of anything.
Even if it's 100% true, what it say is:
Trump and friends should have been able to get away with treason because the only reason they were caught is that some people at the FBI didn't like them, and investigated when they probably shouldn't have, so we should all just pretend the GOP wasn't caught helping the Russians undermine American democracy".

Go fuck yourself with a 2x4, Opie.

kys

why do blue states earn trillions, and red states eek by?

red states are proof that conservatism's failed. they're all WWE wrestling fans, and trailer park filth. they would die without the money we give them for their welfare.

red states are a cancer that must be cut out, like a tumor.

>So, now that there's actual, legitimate proof the Democrats have been lying
If you could get kicked out of the government for Lying, Trump would have been removed on day one.

Stock market's had the biggest drop in 2 years.

I knew trump would kill our economy.

The economy is ALWAYS better under Democrats.

Buckle up, it's going to crash.

>red states are proof that conservatism's failed

Undermine? The American economy and life is flourishing at this point prior to than years before. You are safer, there are not nigger groups running and trying to control the streets, even the poorest individual is making more money because of tax breaks. Sorry if your Democratic depressive life extends to your own personal life and you let that happen. I'm not sure when was the last time Russia funded Islamic Rebels before the Trump election?

Trump is god

Nah, trump is actually illuminate.

>trump-loving GOP
54% voter turnout in the 2016 election, practically half of voting adults didn't even cast a ballot so saying 80% is fucking blatant autism.

Time to update your sources but not too far off base

wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

>The American economy and life is flourishing at this point prior to than years before.
We had the longest period of job growth in American history under Obama, and record high stock market growth, but the human cheeto can't stop taking credit for the Obama economy..

>practically half of voting adults didn't even cast a ballot
Everyone who stayed home was told Hillary (the least popular dem in living memory) had a lock, and that not voting would still insure a Hillary win.

>250 word essay due TODAY
>haven't even started
>the fucking FISA memo drops

I am so fucked

No faggot, it's because the two primary candidates were trash and not worth voting for.

> Undermine American democracy
Oh you mean like the DNC did with the primaries?

"The Russians" is all conjecture, hearsay, and wacko conspiracy theory. The DNC rigging it for Hillary is fact, why the fuck don't the libtards take care of of their own fucking party before trying to blame anyone else of the shit the libs are actually doing?

Today worst crash in stocks in 2 years

GOP's going to tank the Dow.

doth protest too much

Hillary won by 4,000,000 votes.

Kek

>difference of 2,864,974 votes

Being with someone who has opposition research is not collusion.

Information wasn't exchanged at any rate.

Probably the only intelligent thing I've read in the thread so far.

fine, you're blocked.

don't bother responding, I won't be able to see it.

(thanks to Sup Forums Gold).

>not voting would still insure a Hillary win
Fucking lazy cunts need to get off their asses and vote. Short of being fired if you leave work to vote (which is a legal issue because employers aren't really allowed to do that) there's no excuse for you to not vote.

you got Sup Forums gold too? I still can't find the edit post feature.

>[Edit] Nevermind, got it.

>blocking people on Sup Forums
What a faggot

Sure, that's true, but every single person who didn't vote THOUGHT their inaction would insure a Hillary win.

>being this stupid

OK, she only "won" by 2.8 million votes, not 4.
Wow, you really showed him.

>support your claim

People who don't vote are either trapped due to work/school/health conditions (which really isnt a fucking excuse you have absentee ballots) or they're lazy sacks of shit who usually spout the "electoral college; my vote doesn't matter" argument.

No son, you don't speak for all inactive voters. Nice try though.

Popular vote is only half the battle though, acting like it's the only relevant factor is why he's an idiot.

Stay mad fags.