Conservatives will defend this

Conservatives will defend this.

When the fuck was this OP? Brevik in Norway was 2011 with zero mass shootings since. The world's moved on and the USA is still slaughtering its own.

Here we go again
You didn't even wait 5 minutes

>mass shootings per million people

Noway population: 5,258,317
USA population: 327,117,023
Acording to wikipedia.

USA has roughly 56 times the population of Norway

I don't need to waste my time explain any further. The pic must be fake, i have no ideea how something this stupid could be broadcasted on tv

We are talking about the american tv dude

Cuck dectected.

You are full blown retard . The study is per 1 million people . It reflects that if you take 1 million from Norway roughly 2 of them will die in a mass shooting .

probably fox right?

#foxstatistics

Op a botfag, sage banana hale satan

Warms my heart when a fatburger takes aim at other burgers.

Anywhere else in the world would've gone "this is batshit" when a room full of infants gets gunned down, but not our America.
They've got important rights to defend lmao

we do, its called having principles
your countries are devoid of them and morally bankrupt in a police state

Except in Norway a mass shooting only happened ONCE. So you are comparing two completely different populations, one much larger where mass shooting are much much more frequent and on stable numbers through the years and another one, much much smaller where a big mass shooting only happened once so far.
They subtly extrapolated a projection by correlating two different set of datas. Learn some statistics mate

You're a retard if you don't see higher numbers are inflated up because of the fact that United stats has a larger population. The numerator is high because there are more people and more chances.

thinking this statement matters.

I think you should get rid of that three day waiting period. Would improve the rate that your kids could get shot at.

Why go a day between mass shootings when you can cut it down to one every hour?

Why can't Americans understand per capita statistics?
Every fucking time

there was a town in england that had a serial rapist attacking women.
when he couldn't be caught they forced every man within 100 miles of the town to give a semen sample. they never caught the guy.
talk about poor treatment of your people.

memes
its how the retarded post

It's not a "meme" you retard.

Hey, he can't correctly recognise an Onion story and eat a laundry capsule at the same time, cut him some slack.
This 56%er has had a hard day of protesting, he needs his meals and youtube likes.

>ITT: Republitards figure out how to statistic.

its how the retared post

so weak

so weak

Ok Timmy.
You'll love it when your fellow patriots start spamming them then.
Be sure to tell everyone of them they are retards

so weak
so predictable
stay mad kid

So your going to spam a 4th thread with this nonsense?

you really are stupid aren't you?

I've seen you relentlessly spam at least three unrelated threads with this shit over the last few hours.
I think its funny that so many things trigger you that badly

implying that was me.
you really are retarded

No there wasnt
No they didnt
>every man within 100 miles
Do you realise how many people that would be you fucking stupid fat cunt.
Go buy a gun and put the noisy end in your mouth

sure kistay mad
it happened

>Europeans are so brainwashed by the media that they think this statistic is fake

t. European

>yuropoors taking this b8 again

If a man shoots his entire family and then himself then one million people out of one million in his house will have died in a mass shooting in that year.