Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

As you may have heard, Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA and former member of the Hitler Youth, has passed away.

Luckily our friends at IKEA have offered a private way to leave a personal message for Ingvar's family.

If you would like to say something nice about this nazi billionaire, follow the link in the picture and enter the credentials.

You don't need to enter a name or a store number etc. before submitting.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20140820/ikea-founder-gives-mammoth-donation-to-hometown
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

bump 2

bump 3

bump 4

last bump

You work for ikea?

Hitler Youth? isn't that a rock band?

It's advertised on their computer desktops, I managed to get a picture when I was in there today

oh noes! how will white-trash purchase furniture ever again?

op wins retard of the year

so weak

>If you were indoctrinated in your impressionable years of youth you should suffer for it for eternity

Sounds reasonable

are you american? i've heard that ikea is considered classy there

He was a member in his youth, when he was in his early twenties he left, and has since regretted having had anything to do with the movement.
Of course Sup Forums would focus on that because Sup Forums is slightly idiotic in its unending, immature edginess.

Don't be cunts to bereaved people, basic decency for fucks sake.

To be fair - most Sup Forumstards would love to have been members of the Hitler Youth, it's right up their alley.

Not that user, I'm a Dane and I've had much joy from the shops, when I was a young and broke man, cheapish furniture of okay quality came to my help. Provided the product (at the time) didn't have any movable parts, it was fine.

(A) Ikea is expensive compared to second hand (B) Decorating your apartment with Ikea makes you look like a loser on Luksusfælden

I don't really care what opinions we're told to have on telly, I can make my own.
polite sage

it's a personal observations, i've noticed white-trash and uneducated people always have the following things in their apartments:
>ikea furniture. obviously
>a 28 inch television set
>bookshelfs that contains no books
>posters instead of paintings

So you readily judge people based on superficial observations?

yes i do. white-trash is cancer

I hope for you that when you grow up, you learn a bit of humility.
What you give is what you get.

Link and login works. Get in here faggots!

If his parents signed him up for it, not a reflection on him. Even if he joined willingly, he was probably fed all the propaganda in school.

This...

thelocal.se/20140820/ikea-founder-gives-mammoth-donation-to-hometown

are you under 30? because you talk like kid

You have no idea.

because you talk like i did when i was 22 and full of idealism and low of life experience

They have free childcare at ikea.

Parents are not allowed to enter the childcare area.

My 6 year old told me they showed her a video of people saluting.

I'm kinda freaking out, had no idea the founder was a fucking nazi and hitler youth member.

No, you read me like that, because that's all you can imagine.

Don't be daft.

whats it like just making shit up on the internet?

It works m8s but be quick cause some snitch cucks are alerting the staff

bump this shit

He was never a member of Hitler Youth you lying cuck

He was aligned with a Swedish nationalist party in his youth

Let's kick at a family in grieving.
May you experience deep sorrow and loss, and then have some tossers shit on you.

Kekked

>>basic decency for fucks sake

You know your on Sup Forums right?

you must have a real low bar then.

List at dubs checked