Who here /existentialist/?

Who here /existentialist/?

Also can someone post the Soren picture of him standing and it says stuff on the picture like "Lol not taking leap of faith" and "Not even a knight of faith" or something like that.

>labelling your existence
Don't you have a spelling test to study for

THE GAME

FUCK THE CONTINENTAL UNTERMENSCH.

ANALYTICAL PHILOSOPHY BEST PHILOSOPHY.

Fuck yo dogmas stupid ass licker

What are you? Some kind of Fatalism faggot?

Who here /notafuccboi/?

Apparently not OP.

GAS THE OP

QUOTE THREAD NOW

I like Nietzsche though, he seems to be the fan favorite among lots of people, at least from what I've seen.

>Government is bad but a necessary evil

Lots of philosophers have said the exact same thing user.

Nigga, I got quotes coming out my ass.

Is this the origin of the game?

>Who here /deluded/?

You image macro philosophers make me want to vomit my insides.

The average American IQ is lower than any other Western nation.

>irish intellectuals

>Being a Kantian faggot

Immanuel Kant had probably the worst ethical system, if not in the bottom tier.

No, there are a few western nations with lower average IQs.

And when one controls for the niggers, our average IQ skyrockets even above yours.

muh abyss
muh leap of faith
muh idea which I can live and die for
muh purpose in the moment for all eternity because during nietzs time they thought time eternally repeats so you were always awesome if you were awesome once
muh will to power

I like you son but you completely misinterpreted the Tocqueville quote.

he says the cry for equality is nothing but an envious cry of those who don't want others to be able to do better than themselves, and that pandering to equality means good governance is impossible.

>Not being a Knight of Faith

Get out of my sight, trash.

These existentialists think they're so goddamn smart for being listless nihilists. When in reality, its just the logical conclusion reached by an idle, isolated mind. The way I see it, you can be encaptivated by religion and never challenge its teachings and tenets (I consider these the lucky ones), followed by athiest/existentialist/nihilists (the unlucky ones), followed by those who culturally follow religion (the compromisers).

>he doesn't believe in anything
>he doesn't even realize the underlying force in the universe is the will

weak will detected

It should say >coffee table edition

I think...

>Existentialist

Entry level ontology OP. Its just a meme for self awareness evolving into self loathing. That "crisis" you feel when you realize your limitations comes from a lack of pride, not new found understanding.

Thats what I was wondering back when I saw that. Pretty amazing really when you think about the roots to what most memes are stemmed from

Nietzsche is one of my favorite authors/philosophers, but theres no denying that he literally lost existentialism, lol.
As we all shall one day.
Being-towards-Death, thrown into facticity.