ITT things that make you ashamed of your country

ITT things that make you ashamed of your country

>abysmal state of LGBTI rights

Other urls found in this thread:

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2500537
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4091994/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no way Italy is worse than Hungary for LGBT+ people

Of course they're of homophobic mentality but hungarians kill by hate and that's another level

this is a meme map
but because of left government
Greece jumped from 20 something
to 50%

Pretty much all of it

ah ok it's just laws things, not the people

the exceptional state of LGBT rights

Wtf malta

we will have a lesbian croatian pm with ger shiptar gf
how are we not champions of tolerance

yes

Fuck off. I'm disgusted of faggots rallying.

I'm ok with faggots or lesbians to live together and have the benefits of a married couple (after ensuring they're actually faggots), but trannies are mentally ill, and people shoud NEVER allow these perverted pieces of shit adopt children. Children need a family, not a bunch of homos.

Last week the No1 video on Reddit (millions of views, hundreds of thousands of upvotes) was that of a male rape victim (his father raped him) that turned gay and now adopted 2 little boys that don't speak english.

Then the boys are going to "suddenly" turn gay too somehow, and filthy bastards like LGBT supporters are going to say it's completely normal, and maybe if child abuse leaks they'll claim it was consensual.

I was so enraged by that crap. Now I'm not even separating the "Normal" gay people who are just suffering from a paraphilia and lead normal lives, FUCK those dangerous people that try to normalize rape abuse and filth. And on top of that faggots are STILL the No1 cause for AIDS, over half the incidents are caused by them, and the rest by junkies. Die you pieces of shit.

>it's the antifa(g) again

Fags are just mentally ill and need to be put to death with no exceptions. It's the only way.

>ITT things that make you ashamed of your country

(You)

Sure, there are cases of child abuse. That can happen to children in heterosexual couples as well. There's no excuse for it and these people should rot in jail.

However, there is ample evidence that children raised by homosexual couples aren't disadvantaged. Welfare of children is more important than your offended feelings.

>However, there is ample evidence that children raised by homosexual couples aren't disadvantaged. Welfare of children is more important than your offended feelings.

>A new study shows children do better when raised by a mom and a dad instead of same-sex parents.

>The study was based on 512 American children raised by same-sex couples. In 8 out of 12 psychological measurements, children with same-sex parents had twice as many mental and emotional problems.

papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2500537

>percentage fell in Romania and Hungary and others

>To date, the consensus in the social science literature is clear: in the United States, children living with two same-sex parents fare, as well as children residing with two different-sex parents. Numerous credible and methodologically sound social science studies, including many drawing on nationally representative data, form the basis of this consensus. These studies reveal that children raised in same-sex parent families fare just, as well as children raised in different-sex parent families across a wide spectrum of child well-being measures: academic performance, cognitive development, social development, psychological health, early sexual activity, and substance abuse.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4091994/

how the fuck tolerant you should be to get 100%? Sweden is 65 wtf

A meta analysis more reliable than a good study?
I bet you have nothing to do with the academia.
The "clear consensus" they want to have isn't there. Meta analyses are very often complete garbage, just like in this case. The researchers don't understand the mechanisms, often confuse and reuse datasets and yield no real results other than creating an anectode of "most people say that ...".
And I'm not surprised there are so many papers in the US saying gayness is great, they have "Gender studies" as a valid tertiary degree and homosexuals are going there en masse to write papers on how everything is great with them. Even undergrads often publicate this kind of garbage. So I'm sorry, your reddit-influenced type of pseudo-arguing doesn't work here. You'll have to actually make a decent argument if you want to be taken seriously, and I doubt you can.

We sure are gay.

>ITT things that make you ashamed of your country
>abysmal state of LGBTI rights

Might wanna add Slovak nationalism to that list.

>There is no way Italy is worse than Hungary for LGBT+ people
It is, Rome is the capital of the deplorable Catholic church and that filthy pope. Don't underestimate their influence. Hungary had the equivalent of gay marriage (civil partnership) since like...2008? Basically it's marriage, the only difference is, you can't change your name to your spouses and adopt jointly, but you can do so alone.
I'm more surprised Croatia is in front of us. They're waaaay more homophobic than us. And they banned gay marriage constitutionally.

huh I thought they were pretty tolerated in Switzerland and Italy
weird to see them below us because faggots are literally treated like subhumans here

This is unironically a swedish man. There's a picture on his instagram with his father and mother smiling as he puts his arms on another man.

Absolutely terrible and wasteful healthcare. I'm usually pretty quick to fire back at Euroshits rubbing their supposed superiority in our country's face (especially accusations of racism or poverty), but that's one of two major issues (along with homicide rates) where the memes are entirely justified.

Based