i wish a gf

I wish for a qt gf that will love me as much as i would love her

I also wish for this.

Roll

Dubs

Nice

Roll for an ounce of heroin

Rollin (@/@)

I wish to win the powerball jackpot and be the only winner before my birthday this year and keep winning the powerball jackpot once a year for 40 more years after that.

reroll

200 bucks so I can buy some coke.

YES!

I wish to find happiness.

Rollin

want to have ripped, body and 7x5.5 inch dick by summer

re

roll

re

rerollx

rere

Loving, loyal, pretty, curvy GF, please.

rerere

rererere

rereerererere

final re

body goals by summer?

I wish i will win the euro jackpot grand price and never have a worry in my life again

>a
re

so close

Rolling

rolling for revenge

Rolling

body goalz by summer?

re

rere

youtube.com/watch?v=F30bWPLHzrU

Bowling

rreereeer

rererererere

I wish for the ability to easily, quickly, and effortlessly transform my body physically into an ideal female form.

ROLLIN

I wish that my ideal soulmate would appear before me and be with me in a perfect loving romantic relationship for the rest of our long, happy, and healthy lives together.

roll

I wish for the two women in the pic I have posted to instantly fall in love with me completely sexually and romantically and be filled with a desire to please me in every way. They will both know exactly where to find me and will make it their top priority to be with me as soon as possible.

I wish my sister would show up right now and give me the most sensual and loving blowjob she has ever given in her life.

I wish to be instantly transformed physically into a 10/10 beautiful woman of my ideal design.

ROlo

I wish for Sarah Jane Hyland to lust after me completely and be compelled to please me sexually.

reroll

i wish to be the first human living sustainable on mars or moon

I wish for the ability to enter my own pocket reality where i have full creative control and time stop in this reality while I'm in it.

I want a Lexus.

I wish that reality would change to turn me into a beautiful woman and have it to where I've always been one.

I wish all the wishes in this thread become true for you anons

I wish that actress Chloe Bennet/Wang would fall in love with me completely physically, sexually, and romantically and would be with me very soon.

I wish pay all my bills... fuck

Thank you kind sir. And I wish that you be granted the wish your heart truly desires.

roll

re-roll

roll

roll

Here are 4 wishes I wish to be granted and come true asap.

1) My body will instantly physically transform into my ideal form and attributes.

2) My ideal dream girl/soulmate/love interest will be united with my tonight and we will have a long, happy, and healthy life together.

3) The world will become more peaceful and kind and things like war, violence, and hate will no longer exist.

4) A wallet that contains $2,000 US dollars in it that replenishes itself whenever money is taken out of it.

Roll

I wish that a magical force will physically and mentally transform me into an ideal bimbo slut tonight for 24 hours.

I wish for the power to alter reality around me to my liking and desires.

Good luck OP

roll

Rollin

I wish any one that I found attractive would instantly become sexually and romantically infatuated with me and instinctively do whatever I desire them to.

Rolllll

RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

roll

All my debt be wiped away infinite money to spend amazing health eternal youth and the love and affection of those I love

Rollll

I wish the actress in pic related would instantly fall in love with me sexually and romantically and contact me on Twitter.

reroll

Rolling for this to come true right now.

ROLLl

I wish for wishes check em

rerollin

Reroll for This

ROLL!

roll

This is what I want.

Pls. grant my wishes...

roll

I wish I could physically turn into a beautiful woman of my design at will.

rolling