Dumb things you thought as a kid

Dumb things you thought as a kid

I used to think BDSM stood for big dicks small mouths

That's actually kinda poetic. I was afraid to eat Cadbury creme eggs because I thought they'd give me salmonella.

I thought boner was a bone
I was right but, not what I was thinking

i thought cats and dogs were the same species; cats were female and dogs were male.

I thought god existed

Same here.

I thought that our piss was stores in our nut sack. So i would squeeze it when pissing to get everything out

i thought you were born and lived your childhood as a guy,live your teenage years as a girl,and then decide between the two when adult

Pretty much accurate

You're right, user
Pee is stored in the balls.

That as a white male that I cud grow up and be anything I. Wanted if I put the hard work in for it. ... I was wrong because I have autism and the. World hates whites and. Gives niggers and non-citizens everything

I used to think that sandniggers were normal nice people

I used to think, but then i grew up and learned to follow

Good goy

When in was in elementary I used to think vagina and penis were the same thing.

>it's two 1000 and 8 teen
they are

I used to think girls peed from their butts.

Had this same thought. I thought ass and vagina was one big slit

i always heard from "puberty" and i thought its a sickness
when my friend asked another older kid if he has puberty i made three steps back and was afraid that i aƶso get that sickness

isn't the clit an undeveloped penis or something like that?

no.

I also thought that you can have any woman you want. Now im not too sure about that

I used to think that putting a popcorn seed into the ground would grow a popcorn tree

That's not far from the truth in 2018.

I thought I could be whatever I wanted.

That would mean a feminine penis is basically a clit. That would make traps not gay. This changes everything user!

I thought I wiill become a successful member of society.. instead I got stuck on Sup Forums and now people call me faggot.. and I am proud of it.

In the womb, everyone is female, and once the x and Y chromosomes are determined, the clitoris forms into the penis. That's why the head is sensitive, cause it was once the clitoris.

>blahblahblah a lot of text

So what you're sayting is that traps are not gay at all?

i though trees made wind

I thought people would love me for who I am, and that the electorate would vote for their own interests, and that the future would be better than the past.

I thought a boner was that string on trousers that you tie up to make it tighter