The Strain

This was a nice season finale.

Carl, I mean Zack, is the fucking worst

ZACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

has there ever been a worse character in a show?

>Zack gaining nuclear heat in a matter of 4 seconds
WWE take note

>Eph:Zack these things are monsters look at them your mom is beyond help, I know it's hard to believe but
>I HATE YOU!
>mother on several separate occasions has tried to turn him
>even casually admits that she has wanted to turn him and if not for the master she would have
>father has done nothing but try to protect him and get him back
>mother straight up attacks Eph when next they meet and tries to turn him
>Eph defending himself has no option but to put that bitch down
>REEEEEEEEE I HATE YOU!!
>nukes externally
>literally walks off hand in hand with a vampire nazi dressed in full Gestapogear with no guilt for what he has done

If this little shit does not die in S4 at Eph's hands I'll be pissed.

Does Mr. Quinlan have a dick or a cloaca?

>I'm going to pull a fast one on the master
>So I'm going to go back to my place where he knows I live and wait for you guys to make up a plan

fuck zach

Master Palmer's eyes are hilarious and I look forward to more of it

I was honestly hoping Kelly would have been his new vessel. That way, he can wear pink trenchcoats as her.

haha ive skipped every zack scene

goml

I think that's pretty obvious.
He has complete strigoi anatomy minus the worms and the sun hypersensitivity.

Of course he walks hand in hand with Eichorst! Even him is a better father figure than Eph!

He doesn't even have a dick!

That's why he will think of Zach first and not bone everything n his way as Eph does. Just imagine Eichorst telling Zach his tales from the war, as a loving grampa...

Is it that nose that makes him so infuriating?

If Eichorst was my dad, things would be different around here...

His face is just really punchable.

Anyone else glad the manlet nazi got a happy ending? The past few seasons have been rough for him.

>good ending

whut?

he wanted to get penetrated by the master so bad

Don't call him that, dude. He's prime eye candy material! Look at those outfits!

;_;

Sup Forums told me they wouldn't kill her off because she landed the Candle Cove role. You lied to me.

The Master shooting his assailants and carrying him to safety was the first legitimately emotive thing that motherfucker has done in the entire series though

Eichorst cried out and he came to save him, personally. That validates the guy's whole life.

Doubt it was because of that, Candle Cove is a miniseries

Kelly's point of view was so heartbreakingly sincere though. She wanted Ephraim and Zach to be vampires with her. She didn't see this as "hurting" them.

She was too pure for this world ;_;

And yet, there was no kiss. Damn, they were so close when he cured him that was impossible not to think "Go for it, Eichorst!" Lol

Fuck you, you monster loving faggot, I'm glad he put that blade up into her worm colony.

I bet you liked the OtherMother too, you sick fuck.

I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUU

>tfw your God becomes a guy you hate

His rationalization was great. "It really is quite brilliant, and entirely temporary"

Thanks for pointing out how much Kelly looked like her, I never noticed that before

And now he's adopted a little kid, do you think he'll make Zach pray to the Master before he goes to bed each night?

there is literally nothing wrong with having a monsterfu

this was the season finale? whoops