Dubs decides what I say

Dubs decides what I say

Don’t fuck this up for me lads this bitch is hot as fuck and I’ll be happy as fuck if I lose my virginity to her

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn girl u shit wit that ass?

Ayyo shorty let me holla at u real quick

I notice your butt is very firm but you only have a single image which leads me to believe you're a dogfish so I'm gonna need you to show me an image no dogfish will own; a picture of your vagina and a packet of barbecue source

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee
t

Roll

Hi

Rollerino

My cock isn't worthy off you

Hey.

Rollin

Youre welcome dog

>you
>white

Haha op just got permavirgined

noice

Literally, Imagine her but she's the size of the Empire State Building, or even the size of a mountain!
If that girl was that huge, I'd crawl inside her pussy lmao

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

Sup you wanna chug Miller's behind the high school lol

after about 5-10 minutes of vaginal spelunking you reach her cervix. You put both of your hands into the opening, you try to spread it but you can't. You decide to squeeze through the opening that is filled with cervical mucus and white discharge. It has an amazing taste. You lick everything, you're fucking insane. After leaking your way through this wonderfully huge vaginal tunnel you finally exit the cervix and enter the womb. It's like a huge, wet chamber.

You're inside her womb, you decide to cum inside her pussy. You punch the womb walls and nothing happens. The bitch likes it. You're like a bug that crawled up someone's ear but in this case the person doesn't actually mind it, in fact, you're welcomed to this place.

You decide to spend the rest of your life here, inside of her comfortable, soft womb. It's so warm and nice here. What about food and water? No worries, you can drink her tasty blood, pussy juice and eat her chunky period. Her period has the consistency of stew.

I wonder if she'd get pregnant if you were to cum directly inside her womb in this scenario, as a tiny man. Would the baby grow up to be a tiny autist man, like yourself? Or will he be a giant with a huge dick the size of a house that can fill an entire apartment with semen after just one cumshot? This is the sort of question I'd keep asking myself if I was blessed to a life where I'd be imprisoned in a giant woman's uterus.

Life is good in her huge pussy. I wouldn't like living anywhere else.

Hi how are you my name a mortgage and I like trucks do you have a boat I like reeses can we hold hands my grandma's feet smell

They see me rollin

Look, I know in talking to you that I'm WAY out of my league here. What's the chances of me treating you to a nice dinner, drinks, and then giving you the most disappointing 17 seconds of your life?

Re-roll

XD so randum

hey, wanna grab a drink. Or something else normal don't take suggestions from these trolling cucks. Just be confident, upfront, and nice about it

Do you like fitness?
How bout fittin this dick in yo ass?

Sometimeswhenifartishitmypants please respond

Do you have sex with your dad?

Check em niggers!!

A-hwelp

FUCKING KEKS OVER 9000

this then a simple "nigger"

Deliver OP, done be a faggott

OP here. I’m sweating this might be my fucking chance l trips decide for real this time

Initial Greet

When you ask to meet up, say " Hey you want to hang out, then grab a bite to eat? Just say something along the lines as we can hang out and see what happens. Don't put expectations on it calling a date etc. Just see what the night holds for you two.

Works everytime

Fuck off OP, dubs speak the truth...send that shit, don’t be a fuckin faggot

I appreciate you being straight-forward. You look fucking good. I'm down to fuck whenever. Let's work out a day/ time to get together at my place.

the holy dubs have spoken faggot

Sharpie in the pooper

I am OP and also a faggot

Bye forever ugly hoe

let me fuck you real good

wow this ain't bad for OP

gib me da pussi

I had spanking, hair pulling and rough sex in mind for tonight. Are you up for it?

AHHHHHH FUCK YES IM BRINGING IT BACK MY TINDER DAYS HAVE RETURNED

Rolling

can you fart in my mouth?

This

cheep cheep cheep cheep. I'm a birdkin. Can I peck your butthole?

i can give u a good night, u down ?

roll

can you shit in my mouth

Dude, if she's saying she needs the D in her life, she a hoe that's throwing it out there.

>Look, if you need the D in your life and you're vein, I think we can get along. What you doing this weekend?

rollin

Choose either one OP

Trips say you tongue punch me right in the fart box.

my dick is 9 inches, I can help you out.

this is a winrar op

Those aren't trips you career dick milking faggot

you idiots realize it's a fake profile right?

WinRAR

OP said trips

OP if you actually wanna get laid just say this you autist

Roll

Fuk

gimme fuckie
gimme suckie
gimme tendies
they so yummy

re roll

Rolling

might be, but look at that ass. it's worth a shot

He got it

Nice

you're talking to a dude you fucking imbecile

for the love of fuck quads have to be a win

Roll

hows your scoliosis treating you?

Need the D? I can deliver that in a flash for you. Whatcha doin this evening? Feel like letting my magic fingers work there way into your orifice? My rod is ready to be in you... give up those digits doll and your life will be filled with explosive orgasms and your flesh covered in the rivulets of my hot cum.

reroll please

Are you a trap?

Weak. She meant bein not vein. Just say
>So when are you free then? ;)
or
>Good thing I have PhD in nutrition cuz i'll supply all the vitamin D (There are multiple acronyms for Phd btw)
-then hit it with the slyguy emoji-

Source: I've banged like 9 tinder chicks

guys stop rolling we already have a winrar that might actually get op laid unlike all this other retard shit

Down where the sasquatch hide,
In the misty mountainside,
He's got shiny diamonds that he's got to protect,
Look into the sasquatch eye,
Did you know that sass could fly?
Sasquatch is my daddy and he's going to protect, me!
Half man, half machine,
On the cover of a magazine,
Bigfoot is my father and he's got to protect, me!
These lyrics don't make sense,
Think i've found the evidence,
That yeti is my papa and he wants to protect, me!

trips get it

Quads aren't trips you cunt sandwiches

are by any chance dumb

not all trips are quads but all quads are trips

Valid.

Marriedfag here. Never been on tinder. Will acknowledge your experience here.

WE HAVE QUADS

7pm tonight u down?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch?I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals,and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained ingorilla warfareand I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces.You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet?Think again, fucker.As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid.I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corpsand I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot.I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo

holy shit
that's deep user

Nice noun, you dumb asshole.

I just wanna tongue punch yo fart box.

roll for that

Trips and you grab her by the pussy

kek

Stormy daniels

yea I'm too dumb to type, sorry Sup Forumsro

let me suck dat dick

I got dat big dick