Why is football better than american football?

Why is football better than american football?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Germany
marketwatch.com/story/there-were-just-1206-minutes-of-actual-gameplay-during-the-super-bowl-2015-02-02
theverge.com/2017/2/4/14403598/how-long-is-the-super-bowl
qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/
bustle.com/p/when-does-the-super-bowl-end-heres-when-you-can-expect-things-to-dial-down-34855
youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

soccer*

handegg*

are those the number of times you shoved both of those up your ass you sports loving faggot? go watch some men run around and get off my board you queer.

Hi, Brazil here.

It isn't.

>football played with hands
>mfw

>muy board

its literally been named soccer by the fucking brits.

Lol

>Socker played with shoes
>mfw

>shoes
yeah, they go on feet

Fag

Handegg is like rugby, but for pussies.

>the 1.013 billion that watch soccer possess the same wealth as roughly 1 million of the football watchers
>American football is objectively the sport of kings

american football?? most of the game is played with the hands,and they use a ovoid

you dont keep trophy in soccer u beta faggot

Handegg isn't even a sport kek

That moment when you see players in Handegg throw hissy fits because they got knocked to the ground, while Rugby players get back up on their two feet and laugh it off.

american football is so successfull in america because since the time of slaves the american men like watching black men do physical work, and get cucked by them

Soccer or futbol is just as boring as American foot ball. Hell even though I don't understand it. Cricket is better then either of them.

Go watch Rugby or Hockey. Go watch some slough footing in action.

/thread

Fair enough.

Samefaggin about

countless reasons. NFL is for morons with no attention span and criminals.

Football is gay as fuck

I mean Americans call this wrestling and actually believe its real

both are fucking boring and mostly niggers and spics play them

Beaners

its not
they are equally stupid

because poor people play it

american football

HOLY KEK MY SIDESSS

IT’S REAL TO ME GOD DAYUMMUT

Jesus Christ do these fat fucks actually coach professional athletes ?? How the fuck holy kek

>european
>simeone

>popularity = better
Because NFL only exists in America, but the World cup is literally every major country in the world competing. Obviously it's going to have more views. Also soccer is a major sport in most countries because they are too poor to build hundreds of stadiums accross their country like America can, so they have one team their entire nation roots for that competes against other nations. Exceptions are maybe the UK and a couple of South American nations.

I’m guessing he meant coaches of European teams, ya dinlo

>they have one team their entire nation roots for that competes against other nations.

i r8 this b8 0/8

>athletes

This was alright bait until the end frendo

do they have TVs in Brazil or does everyone just cram into 1 messy poorly constructed stadium?

tell me more about how there is only one team the entire nation roots for

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_football_clubs_in_Germany

Nice trips newfag, shame you fell for such shitty bait

you magnificent bastard

Just saw a morgan freemar/dwarf from game of thrones add. People were demanding more adds like that and jizzing their pants. The game is rotten to the core and people only watch because of the adds and halftime show. A great sport that has been ruined by bandwagoners, at least we have hockey.

are Americans actually fucking retarded? they are the only place in the world to call football soccer

Fucking trophy on the right looks like something you pick out of your nose after a night of smoking and drinking

Attention span nothin'. Six hours of

"He has the ball. he doesn't have the ball. it's upfield. it's downfield. he's going for a goal. he decided against it. He kicked it to a teammmate. Uh oh, someone is pretending to be hurt after being patted on the back! 20 minutes of waiting for this now. And we're back. More passing. More passing. More passing. More Passing. More passing. It the ball goes in! GOOOOAL!. And we're out of time. The score is time, 1-1. What a fruitless waste of time this whole has been."

American Football, its brutal, its fast. It's like watching a fucking gladiatorial game. Players get crippled for life. They become punchy retards later in life. The heroes you saw play as kids are forced to make bad puns for local Car Commercials when they run out of money. It's the greatest goddamned thing ever.

>American Football, its brutal, its fast. It's like watching a fucking gladiatorial game.

You mean rugby? American football has less than 13 minutes of action.

Football is a globally significant sport that is preferentially enjoyed by nearly one million percent more sports fans than that irrelevant gridiron crap.

>when you suck at the most competitive sport in the world so you pretend you dont like it

I'm glad you get your information on social media

> An average professional football game lasts 3 hours and 12 minutes, but if you tally up the time when the ball is actually in play, the action amounts to a mere 11 minutes. Part of the discrepancy has to do with the basic rules of American football.
> Over 100 commercials
> literally over a fucking hundred
Sounds brutal and fast, bro

Sounds like he got it from facts tbh

Rugby isn't a real sport and you know it. It's a bunch of enormous drunks taking a pub brawl outside and for some reason they have a ball.

I mean, technically it is fast if there's only that much action.

marketwatch.com/story/there-were-just-1206-minutes-of-actual-gameplay-during-the-super-bowl-2015-02-02

theverge.com/2017/2/4/14403598/how-long-is-the-super-bowl

qz.com/150577/an-average-nfl-game-more-than-100-commercials-and-just-11-minutes-of-play/

bustle.com/p/when-does-the-super-bowl-end-heres-when-you-can-expect-things-to-dial-down-34855

Don't forget the part where they all bend over and hug each other

>its fast
lol what they have to take a break every 2 minutes so the coach can tell them where to run next. American Football is basically live-action chess, the players are too retarded to work out how to play themselves so they just jog on the spot in their pretty little armour until an old kan with a clipboard yells at them to go somewhere else or run into someone. Then after that command, both of his braincells are fried so they sit on the bench for a while as adverts play on tv

0/8

>the most competitive sport in the world

Also just to add to your point
> The 11 minutes of action was famously calculated a few years ago by the Wall Street Journal
Fucking social media, kek

Oh look. Links I'm not going to look at.

All glory the power of Google.

>tinder date
>get to girl's house (she lives with her parents)
>her parents invite me to sit down and watch some football game with them and their daughter
>"uhhh sure, sounds like fun"
>half time
>i think to myself: ok good, can't be more than 45 min more like a soccer game
>meanwhile they're literally out of their chairs yelling at the tv
>i pretend to have a good time but i'm dying inside, just staring at the clock
>30 seconds in game takes like 15 min in real time..
never again

>a national sport watched by a third of the nation
>vs. a worldwide sport watched by 1/7th of the world

We've got the better ratio

Pretty sure he meant soccer with that pic

The bait is bad and you should feel bad.

Truth hurts

I assume most of you share the same sentiment after 7-1

>calculated by an american source
>still in denial

It's war. You beat the shit out of the other guy and take his land. You have to have a strategy for every battle.

the only true football is rugby football. soccer and commercial break can't compete

nigger, i'm not reading all that shit.

>""""""watched""""""
that's LITERALLY like saying everyone that celebrates christmas is a christian fanatic

You don't need to, you already know how much time of gameplay handegg gets.

I’ll summarise it for you
American Football is for morons. The end.

>my board

You tween faggot. You don't own shit in life let alone this board. Now go repel every female you cross paths with as you normally do.

American football is the only football. Soccer is soccer. So shove that round black and white ball up your anus.

Don't care either way. I don't watch it and nor are you going to sit down with a stop watch covering multiple game to calculate a median.

But you'll quote sources tho...right? :D

lol reputable sources

I'm LITERALLY shaking right now.

The blood of all FIFA fans who kill themselves is on your hands.

>i cant into read fast bestest to watch handegg

it applies to both of those statistics, user

no it isn't, you mongoloid

All sports are gay and faggy.

tl;dr

so everyone that goes to super bowl parties """watches the game"""?

It is not OP. Soccer is the sport of the poor. Those 1b people collectively do not equal the net worth of the 114m.

Fucking Isis plays soccer with human heads..it don't take much to get a game goin in any shithole country.

They both suck.
Handegg is a bunch of pussies playing rugby with padding and football is a bunch of pussies running around kicking an inflated pigs bladder and throwing themselves to the ground every 45 seconds.

set plays and boring commercials
vs
kick the ball around for an hour and take a few shots

DOUBLE YAWN

>tfw NASA doesn't analyze the game

For the same reason shit springled with sugar is better than pure shit.

I didn’t have to do any of that either, faggot, somebody already did it for us. You’re a fucking bafoon. The fact is your shitty sports has, at best, 15 minutes of actual sport. Football has at least 4 times that in the space of 105 minutes, not 4 fucking hours with LITERALLY ONE HUNDRED COMMERCIALS

kek, burn

because 1 American is worth(literally) much more then 10 people from shithole countries that play soccer. simple math, friend

See

youtube.com/watch?v=ngt1JK3DyOU

>muh sport

Fucking kek