Can /b track these guys down?

Can /b track these guys down?

What did they do and why do you want us to dox them

?

look like sand niggers

Yes, they are inside your ass. Now fuck off.

wot these wiggers done to you?

They destroyed a piece of art.

Google : Calgary police investigate after student art vandalized at Alberta College of Art and Design
for more info

yea they live in
>> not a personal army
faggotland

Do they have this picture of them I’m not fixing them it’s not worth my time I’ll only do it if they did something that pisses me off

was it shitty post modern art though? if so, they are heroes not villains

It was a pretty shit piece of art anyways.
Nothing of value was lost.

Nigga fuck you, it's just retard paint.

NYPA

dubs of truth hath spake

Police already know who they are and are questioning them.

I mean it was pretty good, it was already displayed and the creator already got the attention and feedback. But it's 50 hours of work he lost which I can agree on is annoying.

It's not even paint you retarded nigger, maybe try reading once before commenting.
Kill yourself.

Its just class projects that were already graded hanging in a common area. The pieces were not innovative or exceptionally creative. Calgary just wants to push this hard because their boring as fuck.

You are or know this man?

they're assholes bur nothing of worth was lost

*tips fedora*

No way did he want to hang that on his wall, that'd be fucking terrifying in the dead of night.

No, he said so himself in an interview regarding the incident.
He says ''I call this project, 50 hours of my life wasted that i'm never getting back''

I'll bet he'll be making skin masks one day.

*spills your soy latte*

>Doesn't specify what kind of art it is
Please neck yourself, nigger. Also NYPA

What?
I'm saying you must either be this man, or know him to be so upset.
Or... Omg... The entire thing was a setup as some new age social art performance.

>Getting this butthurt over stupid art
Maybe you should consider suicide, friend.

I'm just pissed because they destroyed my artwork I was going to keep it and put it in my living room

>50 hours wasted
Wanna know how many hours i have in world of warcraft?

I thought they'd actually destroyed some important art but it was just some students show, not bothered

It's ugly as shit anyways, faggot. Kill yourself.

Fuck bro.
New thread: Games you have more hours on than OPs art
>csgo
>tf2
>Garry's mod
>MW2
>kerbal space program
>Minecraft
>terraria
>starbound
>escape from tarkov
I could keep going

who the fuck is /b nigger? go to bed

"they have been identified by police and are speaking to them"

Literally no reason to do fucking anything for a random artfag

hey is this the same OP from the the australia PD weapon lockup thread a few weeks back?

context

Not a single white among them...fucking just keep letting shithole people in from shithole countries Canada.

Doin good.

I'm beginning to feel >le 56% is widely exaggerated.

good taste

OP, this is not worth the effort. Some rich executive at the university probably "found" this great piece of art (made by his nephew) and through bribed appraisers convinced the university to pay $100k to the nephew for it.

If it had been some old painting I'd be pissed at those faggots but honestly who gives a shit about that.
I hate modern art.

>a nigger, a couple asians and a couple arabs
DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH

> this was before the vandalization

Top kek

Hey, you could flip the genders around and it would represent marriage these days

I found out who some of them are if dubs I'll post info

> pic not related

fuck you, this is worth less than a loogie. Fuck your shitty modern art, i hope those kids pissed all over it too. I'd rather see a gang sign tag than that ugly bullshit

this took 50 hours?

Roll

I have probably played FTL for a loner period of time than it took to make that shitty piece of modern art. I have played ftl for two hours I porbably played fucking undertale for 30 mkinutes which is longer than it would take to make that art NYPANYPANYPAyou are fucking retarded

50 hours? go fuck yourself this looks like some shitty gradeschool art project that could be done in 20 minutes with crayons and glue

roll

Dubs get

anyone snitching on these faggots is a bitch and should never be invited to any party other than faggy liberal arts bullshit

Monday, Calgary police told Global News they have identified the boys and are speaking with them.

even if it is shitty liberal art it doesnt change the fact that they committed a crime by destroying what isnt theirs and are therefore degenerates

Roll

the artist committed a crime with that garbage "art"

Fuck your art

stupid faggot

What a pile of shit.

Good riddance

They were assholes, but nothing of value was lost, so typical day on Sup Forums basically.

Damm beat me to it!
Agreed.

Possibly. Zoom in on sector 40x-88x15 and enhance.

Good god, if that's the picture, they did the artist a service

My first taste of modern art was seeing some show years ago where some big fruit cake covered a house in cheese. Aparrently that is somehow "art" and if u do not "get it" it is because your not "deep" enough or someother such bullshit. The worst part was that while the guys were spraying cheese all over the insides of this little house. The fag "artist" was wandering around waving his hands saying "oh it's art it's glorious".

They'll just shoot each other in a short time. (Especially the dark one)

good taste man