Boogie will never lose the w-

>Boogie will never lose the w-

>ife

finished that sentence for you

I would suck on those titties

he is still going to stay a virgin all his life

Good for him. Respect for fighting hard

these interrupted sentence memes are so goddamn stupid

and yet somehow he makes more money then you and lives in a nicer house then you

that's pathetic user

Nigga he "had" a wife

Good for him, However technically half that mirror belongs to his soon to be ex wife.

They never fucked because he was too fucking fat. Boogie confirmed it himself

and yet you are some how more pathetic by bitching about some youtube celeb on the internet

amazing how that works

Still pretty fast and unshaved

>then
Fucking kys

That's pretty amazing tbh, good for him

Okay boogie go eat a cheeseburger now after defending yourself against 12 yo btards.

fuck off boogie

He'll gain it back.

I mean good for the guy, this will help him live longer and all that, but he is still absolutely repulsive, that loose skin disgusting

lol
found the poor fag

Yeah the operation's effect is massive on him. But the liquid diet he had to do before he was allowed to go under the knife was extreme aswell

Already lost the house in the divorce. You think the bitch wont take the money too?

Bruh

He lost 150 lbs to another man

Doubt.

As an ex fat fuck i will never go back to that.

With his wife leaving him he should be fit as fuck. Needs to use that harsh reality as motivation to make it or break it

Holy shit i noticed he lost some weight in his newer videos but didnt think he made such progress! Good for him.

How does he keep his tits up? Bra?

>fighting hard
>getting surgery

pick one.

spotted the fat neckbeard

I hope he gets surgery to remove the loose skin, hits the gym and bulks up and finds a hot wife who isnt a bitch then rubs it in his ex wifes face while she cries herself to sleep surrounded by her 7 nigglet kids in a trailer park in alabama

>Order custom made pants 2x bigger than the one you already have
>say ppl that you lost weight
>get $500 for few push-ups for more food
>profit?

Nigga you jelly af

How did you lose the weight? I'm 200lbs right now and want to at the very least get down to 180/175. I'm eating less and been cycling every day but I don't seem to be losing any.

holy shit! now why cant wings of redemption do that

He still should fuck off and die though

There's still a struggle involved though. Fair enough that he at least did what he had to do

First of all I have a job
I could cut of one of his fat arms and it would still weight more than my whole body

You simply need to eat much less food, you fat pie

actually in this situation you are the pathetic one because you are falling for a shit troll

those are sweat pants. everyone can fit 2 people in their sweat pants. shits are made to be super stretchable

It wasn't easy. Look what you eat and exrecise hard. It took me close to a year to lose 10kg.

That said, i was still stuffing my piehole with random junk.

yiu dont seem to know the story. besides who the shit cares

Found the illiterate nigger

Sauce?

Naw, he kept the house. She moved, not him.

kek

Good band.

What a fool... Simple resistance training would make those flaps more manageable but now hes gonna have to ultra slice...

Yeah he makes more money than us alright bro... Oh wait.
Yeah he's not going to die at 40 bro... Oh wait.
Yeah he's not a horrendous creature with no friends or female companionship... Oh wait.

I mean credit where credit is due... That's some pretty impressive weight loss.

Soon enough that bastard will look like his Twitter profile pic...

When they cut that excess skin off to save 300 severe burn victims.

I wouldn't say he lost it, it looks like it's just down for a spell

well he might just be able to see his penis before he dies

Now he's gonna need 6 different skin removing surgeries that will take 8 months for each one of them to fully heal in the meantime he won't be able to move his arms, legs, and body for months otherwise the stitches will burst open, he will probably regret doing them and think about suicide a lot during the healing period, and to compensate the depression he will fall back into snuffing food left and right.
He has some serious tough years ahead of him If he is thinking about doing the surgeries.

v a p o r

Are you really applauding him for losing weight? He literally had to do nothing. The surgery did it all for him.

I mean hey, good on him for trying! If people keep encouraging him, he'll keep at it. And besides, one less fat fuck in this world is a world improved.

a bra for men is called a bro, or a manssier

>the house

LOL

holy fucking shit, that was good

Get in line, bud.

/thread

Kek