Who is your favorite video game character ?

Who is your favorite video game character ?
Why ?

My boi Mario because he's cool

I think Halo is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aleins and doesnt afraid of anything.

Mona Sax. She was so cool.

I thought his name was Master Chief

>A cyborg ninja
>Who is also a sniper
>Of course I love him

Widowmaker because she has a nice ass! :)

I love roadhog too, he looks silly but ingame he's one of the best tanks and I like his Mad max style

Personne n'echappe a mon regard

Did that guy just speak in haiku ?

I think Zelda is a pretty cool guy. Eh fights Ganon and doesn’t afraid of anything.

Triss

Sexy sexy triss

Good taste, Roadhog is my favorite too. Overwatch is cancer tho.

Kain from Legacy of Kain

magnificent and eloquent bastard.

The community is cancer. the game is gold

Agent 47

Solaire from Dark Souls I

Big Boss

Oh you mean that blatant ripoff of Pudge from Dota?

Except for the shitty balance where the easier heroes are just as good as the hard heroes which is retarded, D.va is the easiest tank and the best, Mercy is easiest support and the best, Junkrat is the easiest defense and is the best defense.

The only exception is Offense.

kaboom

Prophet aka laurence barnes cause crysis is my favorite game series and cause he is a shredded black guy with an epic voice.

Fug yeah Roadhog is in my top 3, it's such bullshit how Blizzard fucked him up. I used to have so much fun with him maps like illios well.

i agree because he doesnt afraid of anything he is best guy

The only motherfucker who understands this thread.

sorry fam mercy is legit balanced now, you're thinking of moira

I was waiting for that

He's better now than he ever was

this sexy guy

I quit overwatch when they nerfed road hog. He was a hard carry hero. I could make up for my teams failings easily. Team sucking? No problem, save their dumb asses with some hooks. Behinid? No problem, hook some fucks. Winning? Hook more fucks. Being good with roadhog was enough to progress up the ranks. Now I'm just a slave to elo hell

ps I'm diamond.

cause who the fuck wouldn't want Overdrive

This guy

ooh lala

Johnny Gat from Saints Row

hatkid.
reasons not necessary

this character is a ripoff of pudge from dota. makes me mad when people are so unoriginal

Okami.
Because want to Fuck her.

Dick Kickem

Get mad dickhead
Ps. Dota is shit

Pudge is just ripped from Blizzard... Which made Overwatch. So technically they ripped the ripoff. P.s. Dota is shit.

Slightly obscure but ZWEI from Soulcalibur V is cool as shit. He's edgy looking, aloof, he wears cool boots, and he beats people with the butt end of his weird sword. His primary outfit is too anime for me but this one is fuckin cash.

>Pudge is just ripped from Blizzard...
which game? which character?
maybe he looks a little like the abomination but I think he refers to his skillset

my favorite loli

Max Payne.

just because one shotting people isnt a thing anymore doesnt really mean he's been nerfed, he's still very effective, especially with the new heal.

Called balance son.

Thought i was the only one that noticed

Guild Wars was the shit...

I mean they took him from balanced and fun to balanced and boring.

The first Dota was actually a mod of the warcraft games. I think 3. Even using the same names as some characters. When they decided to become a standalone Blizz told them they can't use the copywrited names anymore. Pudge then went from Abomination to Pudge.

yes im well aware of that, but the mod wasnt made by blizzard.

The first dota came from a mod in starcraft.

during its prime it was the best mmo by far

That's why it's a ripoff dumbass. Someone who wasn't the creator used the character model.

I believe he was referred to as "Master Cheif" but towards the end of one of the games Cortana refers to him as "John".

Ysolda.
Because I marry her and adopt kids with her on every Skyrim playthrough.

You are garbage

Right, they just made everything the mod used, down to the particle effects for spells
Pudge was ripped right outta Blizz' works
As for kits, all moba kits copy each other pretty religiously