How much Weed does Sup Forums roll in an joint in grams?

How much Weed does Sup Forums roll in an joint in grams?

Around .6

.5-.7

2 grams +

Depends on how much i have, since i normally pay a bit under 10/g and don't want to smoke $5 in one sitting i often roll it in papers that have the rez from my onee pressed out on them, so i can take a half gram or less and still be satisfied. I also smoke the whole damn thing because i still have that onee for when it gets too short.

for myself 0.25-0.5g depending on mood

.3 can't get any higher from anyting above in a 120 paper and i dont like wasting weed

i roll small joints with cigarette paper, so 0.2-0.3 maybe less

about 3.3g

>they're really big joints.

>how many joints are in a lid. you have 60 seconds.

4 grams a backwood

.5 pr roasted cigarette

2 grams lasts me about a week.
So fuck all.
I used to roll gram joints back in the day thinking smoking loads and loads of weed makes you a fucking badass... but over the years weed has got stronger and more expensive and I see no point in rolling massive joints if I'm smoking alone.
I'll roll a small skin rizla with minimal weed in it.
I'll probably put 0.2 or 0.3 grams in a joint when alone... which is always.

0.5 is enough to get me deadhigh for the rest of the day

yeah i used to roll fat ones as it was always what we used to do with groups of mates, but then at uni and i'd be smoking alone i realised i might as well conserve it with small weed cigs and still get blazed and top up quickly if needed

I never measured.

you sound like a crying little bitch

all the under 1 gram weak asses get high on that shit, i roll at least 3 gram and smoke it like a champ umba lumba kakkuna matattot

Dude if you use a proper pen vape you use .05 grams each time to get stoned off your ass.

Most of that weed is burning wastefully into nothing. Just light a 20 on fire while you're at it.

big boy can smonk loads of weed wowie

As little as I can. Probably .5
I don't like joints after about half way getting all rezzy.
I'd rather smoke a fresh bong hit or roll 2.

Nice try fucko, collect data for your research study somewhere else

35 ounces. Get out of here with your faggot metric system

you only put grams in your joints bitch? listen faggot, big boys talk in kilos AT LEAST when rolling a non faggot joint, youre all weak ass wannabe stoners yo,
fuck off niggas im gonna smoke my 5 kilo PURE weed joint right now!

no honestly who puts a gram in their fucking joint if youre not rich???
i dont buy a 20€ bag to smoke 2 joints.
you´re all retarded after all, or get the shittiest weed.

Faggot.

Like three fiddy

4g

roll

>I'll roll a small skin rizla with minimal weed in it.
>I'll probably put 0.2 or 0.3 grams in a joint
I do max 1/4 of that.
Are you'll feel less?

So you're so desensitized you need ay least 5-6 times as much to get the same high as us, which means in the case where the pricing is the same, you'll be spending about $360 to any of our $60. Sure you can smoke like a chimney and not feel a thing whoop dee do, I can smoke like a match head and enjoy the same level of high. Which of us is getting ripped of?

Enjoy wasting more weed faggot. Also you are probably burning it really inefficiently so only inhaling a gram or so worth of smoke

>Are you'll feel less?
You've smoked too much chap.