Are periods really that bad?

Are periods really that bad?

Women always bitch and moan and cry about them but how bad could they be? I mean just the other day I saw a guy get shot in the stomach with a 9mm (long story) and basically walked it off and drive himself to the hospital.

Any traps here having their period yet? Describe it since you were a man once yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XKgykZBXf7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>traps having their period

This is physically impossible, need I explain ?

>Any traps here having their period yet?

I thought the hormones made them chicks?

I assume you don't know how periods work. It's basically occurs when an unfertilized egg causes the uterus to shed the tissues lining it. Basically the uterus rips it's skin off and the tissues flow out. Traps don't have eggs or the mechanisms to do so.

see they don't have a uterus and period is bleeding form the uterus

>I saw a guy get shot in the stomach

does he get shot in the stomach every 28 days for 30 years ?

BITCH DETECTED

Probably.. I hear he's a bit of a cunt.

>I saw a guy get shot in the stomach with a 9mm (long story) and basically walked it off and drive himself to the hospital.

Shock is a hell of a drug.

Are comparing a period to fucking gunshot? you must be a feminist kek

Kek

no OP did that.

I'll take things that never happened for $100 Alec. As an ER doc, the worst gsw is to the head the next is to the stomach. A glazing wound to a beer belly sure, stomach yea, no.

You're trying to compare a period to a gunshot. I've been shot while hunting with a drunk friend; I can guarantee that's not what you're feeling.

I bet the feeling I get when I sit on my balls is probably worse than your period.

Yeah they can be pretty bad, but all they have to do is take birth control continuously (no placebo pills) and they'll never have a period.

Also, let's see you walk off a gunshot. Most people can't do that.

It's not just that, it's the cramping from everything being pushed out. Some times it's not bad. Other times it's debilitating. On top of all that, complete messes with sleep, eating, and feelings.

Men should be made to go through a year with hormones to see how it feels.

Diddums.

what was it like to be shot?

I think all women should experience the pain of being kicked in the balls so they can see how it feels.

Not him, but it gets described as a big smack as the bullet dumps energy into you and then what you feel depends on how amped up you are and where you got shot. From nothing to fuzzy tingles to searing to stinging.

not all men will be kicked in the balls

ah fuck

all men get kicked in the balls sooner or later

my period is not painful at all lol

though my sister/other women literally can's get out of bed sometimes from the pain. i guess I'm lucky or defective or maybe they are.

Are you pretending to be stupid man? That's gay. Also it's common sense that getting shot is worse than having a period.

No, that's just you and it's just because you are an autistic weirdo.

The probability of a man never getting hit in the balls throughout their entire life is so statistically small that it might as well be considered nil.

Or maybe you are just a whore that is used to bleeding down there?

i've been with two guys and im 29, am i a whore?

Make sure to specifically mention that to every woman you meet.

Trap here.

It's ok I guess, you get used to it after the first couple of months.

Definitely a relief not being pregnant lol so I always welcome it.

i didn't realize how likely it was, peace be with everyone's balls

And women shouldn't have taken the fruit from the tree of knowledge.

Well you also have to consider that the tinier your balls are, the less likely they are to ever be hit, and this is Sup Forums, so every man here has very tiny balls.

oh yeah totally, i always brag about it.

i'll remember that.

it depends on the girl. I can take a tylenol and feel nothing at all, but most women in my family have some messed up shit like blood clots and stuff they have to deal with every time

You tell me... how much did you like to get fucked by them?

I mean when you get shot you go into shock and I'm not saying getting shot isn't painful lol
Period cramps are caused by the uterus contracting and forcibly cutting off blood supply to areas around it so the pain a woman feels from cramps is sometimes equal to the pain of contractions a woman would feel while giving birth (ow) I know girls that would get cramps so bad they throw up or even pass out (passing out is rare and the girl would be put on hormonal medication for it)
Now repeat this feeling every 28 days for a week and also be inconvenienced by having to go to the bathroom every two hours to replace either a wad of cotton in your twat or the equivalent of a blood diaper which can both lead to your vaginal ph being knocked out of whack which can cause an infection (even a uti) since you plug up your vagina for most the day and it can't clean itself
It's fucking annoying and I don't personally complain about it or use it as an excuse for being a bitch like some do but I will be curled up in pain sometimes

On the other hand most people here are fucking idiots, which raises the probability of ballkicking immensely.

Fucking disgusting.

pic related

In short traps dont get periods
However once undergone srs the bleeding is sometimes referred to as a period
The tits growing in is mildly painful (more of an irritating pain that an actually injury. hard to describe) But oh man you on a bad day of tit pain and you get bumped. Its about half of what its like hitting your elbow or stubbing a toe
source im trap

You are really fucking stupid. It takes a uterus to have a period and traps don't have a uterus. You fucking waste of oxygen and resources. Just fucking KILL YOURSELF!

also not that fucker but got nailed in the leg once
almost didn't feel it in the thigh, but I felt the contraction of the muscle, & i would compare that to 240 volts, it itself doesn't hurt too bad, just a sever jolt
when it grazed the bone, it felt like you scraped a file across a tooth, but halfway down my calf, & exactly as electrifying as it sounds
then it just hurt. hurt like a deep cut, hurt like you got the worst charlie horse of your life. normal hurt but a fuckton of it man. don't get shot, don't play around, learn to use guns right. the only real safety in this wide world is a trained operator.
my friend
most men have been kicked in the balls by the age of 5

Show butthole pl0x

If you are a man and you have not been kicked in the balls by age 15 then you fail as a man and you are not acting like a man. Just being a man will get you kicked by some girl in school.

do something cute

traps dont have anal holes dumbass

Kiss it plox!

Hahaha did you idiot shoot yourself?

not all women have periods

8/10

first was at 15 i think i was in breeding mode did it twice with a 17 yo i dated for a month really enjoyed it

second was at 23 with a 19 yo online dated for two months met him and fucked twice in two hours he was nice and thick, we broke up afterwards lol

maybe i am since i put out so fast...

What the fuck do you think a trap is? A trap is just a guy looking like a girl. They have a dick and an ass and nothing more. Now if they are converting and getting surgery then they are a tranny, and not a trap. There is a fucking difference. A trap is just a guy who looks and acts like a girl but is stil a guy.

Oh i would bb. Im not sure if you'd like it, but i'd give a whole lot of tongue and i wouldnt stop kissing it until you beg me to cause you are sore. And than i remember your shitpost here and just fucking continue. Yes yes i will tonguerape your butthole.

I just had a rant on facebook on this subject, why is it that Pitch Black handles periods better than Harry Potter?

Not her, her.
They get worked up.
Don't worry i wont let anyone die.
She gets some femanine hygiene item and is good.

Hermione Granger makes one short comment about how Harry and Ron are insensitive and everyone gives her crap about having her period.

No, whores moan becuase they're happy.

transbitches aren't women

and yes i know all women don't have periods but it's a very small amount. plus ones that are too skinny/fat with hormone issues don't count since they fucked themselves up

Yes now i'm pretty sure you are a whore.

youtu.be/XKgykZBXf7A

They had to start banning these "period simulators", because guys started having heart attacks and strokes from using them.

Dude, you would fucking fall into my ass and need a rope to get it. My ass would swallow your fucking little tongue and you with it.

My girlfriend got her period on our way to Kings island. When we got there she somehow ended up sitting on the ground against the front bumper of the car. She threw up and got super pale and dehydrated and basically passed out. I got her to take a midol and water and she perked up. She gets really bad cramps her sisters do to. I’ve never seen someone shut down like that until Kings island it was crazy

okay thank you for the analysis

they can be, depends on how deep and intense the pains are. the worst i heard is that they are a similar pain to giving birth at worst

Just imagine the lining of your bladder dieing and peeling off every month and you get the idea. When a part of your body dies it causes pain to let you know something is going on.