What was the crazy thing your wife/gf had to do?

What was the crazy thing your wife/gf had to do?
How did you push her to do that?

Pulled out, shot on her face, went into shower, still had boner, told her to pee on it. Cum still on her face.

Lets see:
-ass 2 mouth
-cumming in her mouth
-phucking her and finishing inside her pussy while she was passed out (this girl let me did -anything I wanted to her)
-fukking her while she was asleep
-letting her cum in my mouth
-bending her over at the park and making her walk around with my cum dripping down her leg
-let me take pictures of her vagina with my cum all over it
-too many to lists

when i was young and ignorant, i fucked an ex in the ass while drunk (mind was blown that she let me blast through her pain barrier), went to sleeep fck her in the vag in the morning.... she had dat dere infection... feelsbadman.jpg

>me, drunk as fuck
>wife comes very late from work
>said: i'll piss you on the face now
>my wife did not say anything
>said: take off your clothes and go under the shower
>then i started to film with my phone
>force her to suck my dick
>facefuck her hard for 5 minutes
>then piss her on the face, tits, all over, a nice beer piss jet
>force her to fap while i piss on her
>blow my load on tits
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>leave her alone and take a beer
>after the shower, she thought she still stink of piss
>i laughed and said we do it every week

uhh pic related or sauce?

A drunk girl was once giving me head. It was so intense. The gagging... The coughing... Finally, she puked. The scent of the puke was obliterating to my senses. She must have bonged 8-10 beers before the oral sex began. Projectile vommiting here, projectile vommiting there... She must have been so intoxicated. She did not even seem to notice. All the sudden, I hear in a small but sweet voice: "OooOooh... You've been squeezing lube on your dick this entire time! Without telling me! You naughty boy you...". I wondered if she could smell.. Actually, at this point, I wondered if she had a nose at all? It took me a full five minutes to cum. Then, we both fell asleep simultaneously.

wirte shit on my gf

Suck the D after anal. Indeed she wanted to

Ex.

Fisting. Didn't have to push her at all. She loves being stretched. Best ever was fisting her pussy, fucking her ass, and using a magic wand on her all at once. Bitch was comatose after that.

facefuck her hard, i love it

My girl does this when she's drunk. I think she forgets the dick has been in her ass...

It was a nice sunny day. She had a white dress on and her hair was done. We walked down to the park, she kneeled down, and I pissed all over her. Went home, came in her mouth and then we got dinner at her parents.
Ever since we did it that one time i randomly will ask for a walk to the park. She knows what I mean every time. There is nothing like pissing on another human being

wow

this is fucking hot

I need that sauce bad. Like real bad.

Nice got more?

that is hot, her cheeks sucking it out the whole way

Fuckat the theather. In my car. In my truck. People there in all three, eother passing by or sitting(few).

humans are creative

Let me lick her hairy pussy after she peed.

It’s super hot. I think about it and it’s so satisfying to have that memory. I told her that I thought of it as marking my territory or something and It has advanced to her literally believing that I own her(1 year later).I can literally tell her to do anything no questions asked
Every user should piss on they’re girlfriends. They really have to submit to it and it has a powerful effect on their minds lol but start out small. Don’t immediately ask for it, you gotta work your way there. It’s easy to convince a chick to cum on her face, but to piss on her? Takes a fuck ton of work and submission but the reward is worth it. It’s almost like a test of a girls devotion or something if you think about it from a manipulative perspective

got my gf to give me a footjob (i asked her)
got her to suck my balls while i play Hearthstone (by asking her)

got her into anal by massaging the hole, then sliding in a finger, and after a couple of months she was taking vibrators in it

the only thing i cant get her to do is actually like blowjobs, i have to ask every time

she does however ride my face every chance she gets which is hot af