What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

>"we didn't get to have a childhood and our lives will fall apart after got"

DUDE WEED LMAO

DUDE DUDE WEED LMAO LMAO

damm that's the best troll costume i've ever seen

HAHA I get it Pot Brownies lol pretty funny haha

What do you have against weed?

a lot of child actors on hit shows experience withdrawal once their shows finish

Weed is a trash drug

t. Someone who has smoked weed just about everyday for 7 years

I miss the times when you didn't have to explain why you hate junkies and all the fun

slags gonna slag

>sophie isn't a natural redhead

Sup Forums told them it was "degenerate" and like the little children they are they believed it.

its actually because weed men were the bullies and alphas in murrican high schools, that's why the antisocial blobs get all triggered from moronic stoner comedies and irrelevant shit like that. They didn't even know anyone in high school!

that sophie bitch seems like a good whore

420 blaze it. Hola at me niggaz

I actually feel the same. I love smoking weed though and will never stop. Gotta find a balance.

its only trash if you don't use it like coffee and take it three times in a day at minimum

Yep a lot a child actors fall apart which is why they're probably not going to be any different.

A fair and reasonable explanation. "Stoner" comedies do suck though. The last one that was in the slightest funny was Dazed & Confused.

Pineapple Express, etc are dogshit tier.

>Dude, weed means we're adults, LMAO

pls say they are announcing they're a couple :3

it turns you into a normie faggot, but if I still had a connect I'd do it every day

Same. It's hard to find a good balance though. I feel like my life has been in a state of blah for a while now. I'm planning on quitting Sup Forums and weed after the election but who knows what will happen

I actually got a bong recently and it's been getting me incredibly stoned but every time I'm high I ask myself why I'm doing this and I wish I wasn't high. So I guess that's a good enough sign

I'm the opposite, I think it's turned me into more of a loner. Being stoned makes a Friday night alone not feel lonely. I think that's the crutch I've been using but I'd like to stop

I see Sophie has dressed up as Rachel Green

I find that if I wait all day till about 7pm or so it's positive. Spend a whole day getting shit done and relax with a joint or two in the evening. It's the Saturdays and Sundays that fuck me up when I decide to wake and bake. Smoking too early really slows me down the whole day.

>it: I don't like weed because some Chad in highschool bullied me so now I project that insecurity onto anybody who smokes

Lol I smoke and I don't like any of the cringey smoker culture but you guys need to chill out and stop biting everyone's head off anytime weed is mentioned because your highschool past shows

>you will never give them each a pill and have a drug fuelled threesome which ends in them as sweaty exhausted cum filled messes

It's good to dream

its good to fap over that

wish i could go between eating each of their asses out while they kissed and touched each other

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

WEEEEEEEEEEED LMAOOOO

>tfw got my first bag in weeks

Fucking one doggy style while she gives the other head.

both their sweaty boths grinding against each other as they take turns sucking and deepthroating your cock, one on your cock one on your balls, switching every so often

thats very true. You pretty much can't get slow in the head if you only get stoned after a sober day. Don't know about americans and dabbing though, that shit seems very powerful.

LOL what? I smoke alone 95% of the time

Nothing against smoking weed, the annoying thing is ppl think it makes them so much "cool" so they post pics like the one in OP.

WHy does women being sweaty in bed turn me on that much that's weird...

???????????????

>Maisie has finally blossomed into a beautiful woman
>Sophie is shivering into an old hag
It feels good to have picked the right waifu

Cause you're a fucking weirdo

>user gets blinder by the minute

today I learned that Brownies/Girl Scouts are a thing in Bongistan

weird, I know Boy Scouts was global, but I didn't know Girl Scouts were too

because sweat is fucking hot

i would lick maisie and sophies sweaty ass cracks clean

Noone cares if you smoke weed just don't be an annoying stoner faggot who has nothing else in his life

>ywn be maisie
>ywn never be sophie's lesbo qt nymphlet sex slave

>sophie will never pound you with her BFC

dude weed

We invented them m8

That sounds way more hot than it should be.

I hope my future wife would be kinky enough to let me do that.

>they will never use me as their footstool and take turns taunting and humiliating me while mocking and laughing at me for not being man enough to stand up for myself and make them stop their bullying

Boner lost

cant be the only one jerking off right now right?

anyone want to jerk off a threesome with maisie and sophie in private?

>mfw I will never be their cucked,whipped slave who takes them shopping and buys them lingerie for other men to fuck them in

literal skanks
is game of thrones finally over next year?

they cant act

get some standards

DUDE I HATE WEED AND WOMEN CAUSE I DONT GET EITHER

I don't trust drugs and they scare me so I convince myself to hate them. Same thing with women

that doesn't make any sense, what do you mean "in private" and is it supposed to be an invitation?

yeh, like talking via email or something

That's 99% of these anons who bitch and moan about anything weed related

Do you think they poo in the presence of the other one?

>British Women

>We want the "DUDE WEED" audience

>We want the lolita complex audience

Those costumes are meta as fuck. I'd love to fuck the shit out of each of them while pretending they were both 11 years old, while eating pot brownies.

would emailing with some fat disgusting failure on the Internet make your jerking off experience better?

yes it would, more fun talking about those sluts to someone personally

how would it be personal?

talking to them via email/message instead of posting on tv

this what the fucking board has become

but how is that any different, besides it just being the two of us?

>there are people in this world that think either of these ugly fucking chavs is hot

literally kill you'reselvefs

jsut the two of us is way better, tv and its mods tend to be PRUDES

>invitation to cyber roleplay with some Sup Forums autist

wow, how appealing

>This just in; teenagers smoke pot. More news at 8.

How are these two even friends. They are literally not even in the same country most of the time when filming now for like 5 years.

are these the slaggiest slags who ever slagged slaggy?

your not actually invited btw

alright, what means of communication are we going for, I'm not about to give out my email on tv

Weed has estrogenic properties
Numale drug

I'm mostly friends with people I've never met

teeveeanon gmail com

What did she mean by this?

That's what you get for bleaching your hair on an indie budget and pulling your hair back

/OURGIRLS/

If you're gonna do drugs do something classy like cocaine

Calm down you smelly loser lmao

They filmed all of season 1 together and are around the same age so whenever they would have show events or would be filming in the same country they'd naturally drift to each other.

And now that they're filming a lot of scenes together for the show, they hang out a lot more

The better question is how are Sophie and Kit friends. I'd have to assume it's through Maisie partially but then how are they friends either when they'd filmed only a few scenes together in season 1 and he's a good deal older comparatively

Damn, that's mad. Do you have any interesting insight about it?

I practice personal hygiene. Sorry you're a fucking loser who doesn't shower lol. Chill with the projection my man

You can't get an erection on mdma you fool

depends on how much youre on, ive done it before but sometimes i havnt got it up when fucked

To be fair, he said he'd give THEM the pills, not himself

Lia is thick now.

No one cares if you don't smoke weed just don't be an annoying anti- stoner faggot who has nothing else in life.

It cuts both ways. "Idc if you smoke just never mention it ever" is fucking stupid. Why do they have to shut up, why can't you? You don't have to say anything. You're trying to be contrarian to a DUDE WEED CURES CANCER AND EVERYTHING group that isn't even close to having any representation on Sup Forums or Sup Forums or even reddit. You're chasing windmills because you've been here for too long.

Is there a UK equivalent to the Coogan Law?

THUCK

didn't she end up in hospital suffering from depression after being a coal burner?