I was born in 1997. Am I a millennial or gen Z?

I was born in 1997. Am I a millennial or gen Z?

Gen Z

I think Millenial but there is overlap

Gen Faggot

I'm born in 1995 and I have no idea myself.

Checked and, it doesn't matter.

Just don't fuck things up like millennials did.

september 2001 is the cutoff between millenial and z

Same boat. I'd like to think Gen Z but with no right to talk about being a 90's kid.

I get what you're saying, but I was only 4 at the time. For all the years that I've been coherent I've been in the post 9/11 world

>5
idk but your most likely a faggot.

Use google, faggot.

millennial but is right.
it is moar like generation fag.
but i was born in 1994 so i just barely made the cut.
just hope you arent a hip hop listening nigger and actually listen to good rap like mf doom, RZA, wu tang, a tribe called quest, run the jewels, etc.
and when it comes to rock listen to zeppelin, the rolling stones, CCR, pink floyd, etc,
none of that hardcore screamo faggot shit.

use faggot google

Fuck off kid

You are indeed a Millennial. No such thing as generation y or z. Goes Baby Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Children of Boomers are are Gen X, Children of Gen X are Millennials. Ignore Douglas Copeland, it was a dumb book.

So you say that if we dont listen to music that have progressed gen Z are fags?

>born in 1997

You're a fag

fuck off

Sub division of Millennials though, Old Millennials and Young Millenials. Kids of Gen X born in the 80s are old millennials, you are young millennial

So weird to think this. The 90s and pre 2001 was such a fascinating world. Kind of like the 50s, the dream was still alive, and we didn't know where we were going, but we expected it to be good. How wrong we were.