become a neet

don't fall for the college meme

Become an hero

become a neet

become bee-cum

Gymnasium or folkeskole?

become a girl

pay taxes so ahmed can support himself

Fölkhögskola, at this point at least. I don't know what the fuck I want to study at Uni. I don't know if Gymmnasium is the same in Denmark but when I say Gymmnasium I mean High school.

>When I say high school I mean Gymnasium
Sorry I'm just so fucking drunk from graduation and watching Sweden beat France's ass by 2-1.

I'm graduating next year. I am in the same seat as you. I have no fucking idea what to do afterwards. Probably University but if i cant get in a uni I will literally waste 1 whole year and improving grades on the side.

>This all coming from a Canadian
What's it like having Castro's bastard son for a prime minister?

I applied too and got into a Folkhögskola pretty far away from where I live. I would recommend that you do the same, just to get the taste of being an adult.

become a nordic sissy and please jamal's cock

and post pics

I bet I'm taller than you, Esteban. Callate tu boca mamón

go to med school or law school

so you graduated from gymnasium? k congrats

Go to work or admit you're just another bum who sails from one useles school to another to avoid actually ever doing something.

thx

Go to college, form relationships, have a full and happy life.

I've legitimately considered med school. Law school isn't for me however.

med school it is then. godspeed sven

Just be yourself :^)

>bum who sails from one useles school to another to avoid actually ever doing something.
me

But you have to have studied NATUR at gymnasiet for that so I have to read NATURKUNSKAPLIGTBASÅR on Uni and I hate math.

That could work. People like me for some reason.

law school it is then
t. law student that's not fond of math either

Study something you're passionate about to truly succeed, don't make the mistake of being pushed towards something

Enlistment :^)

Nice to see that I am not a minority. Fuck math.

>Sudan being this based
This is so fucking true. I feel like I was pushed on to the folkhögskola education that I'm going to study at in a few months by my family. Sure I doubt I'll hate it, but I'd rather make up my own mind first.

>Dying for American oil money
No thanks Schlomo. Once the Swedish army actually starts to care for Sweden and Swedish interests I might change my mind.

One last thing bro, go to the place of employment and ask around to see the reality of the future you might choose

I am 99% sure I wouldve chose shut in mathematics over patient oriented medicine if I knew what I was doing back in the day

Don't you even laugh about it
I'm 21 and in only 2 months I'll be in the same point in life as OP

Come on goy, for your people :^)
>tfw profile 21

Go to University and study a STEM or Econ/Business.

b urself

Congrats user

Whatever it is you end up doing make sure to apply yourself and have fun it's ok to not get everything straight out but learn from your mistakes ok love you

so you're a year younger than me
that sucks

I'm so accustomed to being the youngest poster in any given thread