Extreme WWYD Thread (replies for replies)

Extreme WWYD Thread (replies for replies)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee?in=saxoncasi/sets/new-collab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably let her use me as a piggy bank and footstool since I'm a no self esteem beta cuck that can't look girls in the eye

Tie her to a bed and continually fuck her at will over several days while letting my cum dry on various parts of her body. While I'm gone I hook a dildo to a reciprocating and let it fuck her the entire time I'm gone. When I get home I fuck her over and over again until she can't possibly handle it anymkore and passes out

I would bring your fucking girl to my house and fuck her asshole for hours, then i will leave her free on a road with my cum all over her pretty face and a couple of dollars.

let her become my cockslave FOREVER

wwyd to them sisters

wwyd?

I'd orbit around her for 6 months before I finally got the hint

>6 months

Man, you move quick

anyone?

Doing extreme wwyd on kik message me at wwyd2018

Id let her sleep in my bed after a long day of work, make sure to keep the lights low, cook something nice and healthy if she wants to wake up, and gently cuddle up to her as I wind down for the evening.

I might even work 10-12hours a day so that we can raise a little family together.

How about that? that explicit enough for you?

She's my friends little sister. We're hanging out at his house I catch her put of the corner of my eye walking into the bathroom wearing this. "I have to go to the bathroom". Walk in on her. See a surprised look on her face. Extend right hand and grip her throat. "You better not make a fucking sound you little slut". Pull down panties. Wrap panties around throat from behind. Start fucking brutally. Whispering vulgar + degrading things in her ear. Shoot semen deep inside her womb. Take pictures. Threaten her thay if she says something i will leak them. Leave her a broken mess.

What would you anons do to my girl

I'd ruv her rong time!

She's a slut already. Would be willing and ready.

Turn her face to the wall and fuck her while i spank her

Also, wwyd?

Holy shit. Would love it if she sent this to me after. It would happen alot more.

Anyone want to trade extreme WWYD stories on kik?

sledhead232

I would love for her to give me her body would bend her legs behind her head and just keep fuckiing her and shoving my tongue deep into her mouth while I pound away

wwyd?

Would teach her to take clearer pictures. My teaching methods would include spanking offcourse.

Push her face against those pupes and Rip the skirt down, take out my hard fat cock and shove it in her pussy and fuck her brains out. Wwyd?

Tie her to those pipes and then play with her asshole

I'd give those nice ass cheeks of her's a nice tanning as I spank her ass over my knees. Follow that up by spreading her cheeks and pumping a holy load onto her asshole.

Follarla muy duro
Es latina verdad?
Mi niƱa mira

Follarla duro mientras miras

bump

love that cleavage gap, would spill lube down her titties while shes tied up, and grab her titties and squeeze my dick between them fucking her chest

Wwyd please

mess her up!

her tits is a nice warm-up but what i really want is to grab her by her hair and ease my cock deep down into her throat, pushing it so deep that she could stick out her tongue and lick my balls

tie her up and then suck on her neck and tits while i tickle her

My sister and her friend I like

sell to the highest bidders on craigslist

wwyd

it worked

more

more?

Well damn those tits looks so suckable. would love playing with them while she performs her apology

love her legs

fuck the blonde in her ass while she screams and cries for it to stop, pull my cock out and make the bitch on the left polish it with her mouth. Pin her back on to her back and fuck her ass to, with her legs thrown up over my shoulders. After I cum in her asshole I'll make the other whore lick it clean.

Bet she would make the cutest squeals when i pinch her nipples. Bet it would make her wet too

1/3

2/3

3/3

ex

that looks like a mans ass

Hank Hill?

not really sensitive on nipples sadly, but easy to get her soaked

fuck her and leave her naked on the road

wwyd

rip up the tail end of that dress and pull it over her face while I smash her pussy. Wave some other patrons of the museum over to take rounds on her pussy and sit on the bench while she sucks on my dick. After maybe 7 or 8 guys cum in her Ill drop my load in her throat, make her thank me, and send her home full of shame and jizz

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee?in=saxoncasi/sets/new-collab
;

god i wanna cum in that ass and impregnate her

abuse her more

she doesn't want kids, go for it

make her and all of her cousins suck my dick and the ones who don't take my cumshot have to take cold showers

gangbanging her might not be bad

wwyd?

Damn shes cute
I'd prob let her dom me and dress me up in girl clothes

fucking LEL