Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros
How can i get as hairy as the guy in the right?
I'm the guy in the left

be born into a different body is pretty much your only option op

Be a turkroach

Wear a wool sweater.

is kill my self if i looked anything like either of you

Why?
Being hairy is awesome and manly

apply minoxidil to your chest. might work. people who cant grow beards are able to with minoxidil.

It's genetic, you can't. Besides unless you are gay there is no reason to be hairy. Women like men who are shaved.

But those beards fall off once they stop minoxidil

you know... the gays used to be the ones who were shaved in the first place...

I'm a straight user that loves his own body and would prefer to be more hairy despite what women like or not

fag in denial...

dude nothing gayer than shaving your BODY. What are you a fag?

femanon here, aside from being overweight you look almost too hairy

guy on the right is a disgusting ape

Wait for the next full moon.

don't listen to that guy. Like shaving your back and chest is straight. lol yeah right. That poster sucks dicks while shaving his asshole for his man, guaranteed.

You know the drill whore.

Body hair give the bacteria that causes body odor a surface to breed on. They do not breed on skin but hair. So those with hair will have more body odor than those that don't. So shaving gets rid of most of your body odor. It is simple hygienic and hygiene always wins over manliness.

Why a fag would deny his fag nature while being anonymous?

Sure, how many times has that worked for you?

Interesting thing about that. Women who are the PILL prefer dudes with more feminine features, like less hair, because the way the pill works is that it tricks the body into thinking it's already pregnant which leads the woman to seek out a male that will be more nurturing and those lighter features apparently indicate that. Now, if a woman can't or won't take the pill and uses another form of BC she'll probably lean more into masculine features. These are general stats and everyone is different but this holds true in almost every western country.

But not Eastern countries?

sure if you're a faggotron faggoting fagstick

eat your greens, drink your milk, and oats & squats.

wew you have a lot to learn, child

But i want to be as hairy as that ape

Open bob and vagene you fat fuck.

A lot of women is eastern countries have a fetish for guys with hairy arms and chests. most of the men from those countries have less hair.

No. Being manly is manly.
You want to be manly? Fix your body you lazy cunt. What your body says is you have no drive to better yourself, instead you rely on "manly attributes" such as a beard and chest hair.

Eat some cement and harden the fuck up you sally.

I mean if you want to, I'm just talking about what's personally attractive to me which is subjective
also what this guy said Ok, it's funny you say that because I have anorexia

This is fact. Hence why (((they))) are pushing soyboy koreans on teenaged western thots.

I'm a former football player
I have a lot of muscle and fat

Find a dog and poke him with a stick until he fucking bites you.

Ewwwwwwwwwin that case i shall treat you as a fellow man. Not interested in your tiddies

For any guy saying that straight men should shave their body... ask yourself why the mentally ill trap faggots are always fucking hairless. Guys that want to look like chicks shave. Guys that want to look like guys just let it go

not to that extent thankfully

Join a crappy basketball team.

Why would he even bother getting a tattoo with that much hair lmao.

If you are self diagnosed anorexic plz kys

>Women like men who are shaved.
>women prefer sissy faggots who shave their body
wow dood

If you are serious, the answer is minoxidil. It will make your body hair thicker and grow some more. And you get to keep your head hair as a bonus.

ROFL

depends on how tall your wife/gf is. Sometimes my wife complains about chest hair up her nose during missionary. Gotta trim it a bit.

Just like facial hair, shave it once and it comes back thicker. Is too simple for all you jock heads to grasp?

It's the same exoticism that makes a lot of white and black guys like asian chicks. It's something they don't see all the time and they like sucky sucky big american penish.

We get it youre a sissy faggot.

Better to be a sissy faggot than a Neanderthal ape in genetic regression. We humans are supposed to be evolving away from apes, mot becoming more like or staying like them. You might as well be a nigger then.

Op here
That's really funny because people often compare me to a nenderthal

helo i seed u ar sajed "ate cement and hard up" i liek 2 ate cement but i am not got hard how is problem?

Genetics. Either you've got it or you don't.

>shaving your body is evolving
Give this guy the Darwin Award.

Trimming is fine and not gay

>helo i seed u ar sajed "ate semen and hard up" i liek 2 ate semen but i am not got hard how is problem?

I corrected your typo.

Nice.

i am dont ate seman?

bitten, being born, and drinking rainwater from the footprint of a werewolf

Should i spread it in my skin?
Is the new hair going to fall off if i stop minoxidil?

>Get a razor, jar of coconut oil, a pint of lemon juice, and go to your bathtub.
>make sure to bring a pair of needle nose pliers,
>set everything down aside from therazor
>now slit your wrists
>hope to be reincarnated into a Saudi Arabian/Italian mixed family

Real men don't shave

Bump