What do you think about President Trump?

What do you think about President Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's doing great. I love the fact that he is not Hillary Clinton.

He hires great people

He's done nothing to actually help the states, and has failed to implement any if his key policies aside from a tax overhaul that we can't determine if it will help or not. With his hive mind of followers though he could do whatever he wants and it wouldn't matter.

One guy?

Dumbass leading a bunch of dumbasses to their doom and they're happy about it. Can't wait for them to wall themselves in and stop posting online because of their repelled net neutrality.

I can’t wait till its your doom too, there needs to be a sterilization of liberalism in America

>because of their repelled net neutrality.
I was reading a piece of Paj's and he spoke of how the biggest companies were getting exemptions. It was a total scheme dude.

he is pretty smart, he makes some mistakes i guess because being the president is actually hard
but i trust his competence to bring america forward

I'm on a little island far, far away from your madhouse. We have our own issues but nothing quite as ridiculous and shameful as the current US of A.

Better than crooked hillary.
Also I like the fact that he makes sand niggers mad.

He holds the title, but still doesnt know what he's doing. Then again what do I expect to get from the person who stares into an eclipse?

Has he taken the tide pod challenge yet?

His greatest aspect is his populism. No other president has avoided criticism, and controversy as much as him. People who voted for him will dick ride him till the ends of the earth and never once stop and view his policies for what they really are.

>view his policies for what they really are.
Name the policies you have a problem with?

It's funny how trumps best quailty is "he's not Hillary". That's not a good thing you autistic child

And in hiring that guy, two others resigned because they didn't want their names on anything the guy or Trump touched, and then a week later, he quit too because he never wanted the job to begin with.

>tax overhaul that we can't determine if it will help or not
If you're buying a house, doubling the standard deduction won't do jack shit.
Just another skirmish in the GOP's war on the middle class.

I think he's going to take the United States from a world power to a barely plausible regional power. He's already done a lot of the work just by gutting the State Department.

But, hey, I got more money in my paycheck.

That's a crucial trait to have.

He is a buffoon and I am glad to be Canadian

Sounds like they all did it on purpose to make his Presidency look bad by reading your post. Who knows.

Never said it was good you nigger. I had to pick the lesser of two evils, and that's what a lot of americans did. Fuck you. Faggot.

What? An extra Dollar 380

Attempting to repeal nafta, his tax overhaul, how he's dealt with the EPA, that the only actual impact he made was appointed judges, how shitty he is at foreign policy, how he runs his White House, his behavior with the FBI and his investigation, how his only game plan as president is to just repeal everything you don't agree with rather than think if this will actually help at all.

fpbp

>One guy?
His original National Security Advisor was caught secretly working for the Turkish and Russian governments.
His pick to head the EPA has a history of suing the EPA and has vowed to destroy it.
His pick to head the Dept of Education has never attended public school or worked in education, and has made it her life's work to funnel tax money into private, religious schools.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Let's be honest though, he was also a better choice than the establishment GOP picks too. Jeb was a total buzzkill and Marco was an ass kisser.

He's an idiot, of course!

Danielle is another idiot. Big mistake!!!

Better than expected. Would vote again.

He's doing what we elected him to do.

He is doing a good job.

And you chose wrong. You failed yolur country and the rest of mankind. But don't worry, the blue wave of 2018 will be a tsunami 2020

One democrat lost their position, he replaced them with a republican, a democrat and republican quit because ofnthe guy he appointed, and the appointed guy quit because he didnt want the hob to begin with.

None of the positions have been filled in after months.

>imageRedCoat.png

>Better than crooked hillary.
After spending $500 million over 25 years, the Republicans don't have a single thing they could use in court against "crooked" Hillary.
All they have is circumstantial evidence.
Meanwhile...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_affairs_of_Donald_Trump

Plus, every nasty thing you can say about Hillary is also true of Bill.
Life under Hillary would likely be the same as the previous Clinton administration.
Lower unemployment, a government that serves the people slightly more and special interests slightly less, a minority of voters would feel disenfranchised (not a majority), and most importantly: we wouldn't be a Russian puppet state.

>2018
>Calling establishment cronies repubs and dems
Come on dude.

>blue wave
Kekekekekekek

Faggot - he is riding Obama's coattails. Economy been growing for last 3 years. Construction off the charts. Not enough tradespeople for the amount of home building. It has nothing to do with Trump. trumps economic legacy will be in 2-4 years.

Right.

You lost Arizona like come the fuck on how did you manage to pull that off?

Ok this guy has more accurate information. I might send him a letter for a position in his cabinet just because my family has lived here longer than Trump's

I think he had sex with Ivanka.

>His greatest aspect is his populism.
>Lost to the least popular dem in living memory by 2.8 million votes.
>populist

>No other president has avoided criticism, and controversy as much as him.
Are you from the timeline where Bernie won? In this timelime 28% of registered voters elected Trump, mostly because of how much the "liberal" majority hates him.
He;s been getting more flack than any president in history, and deservedly so.

>he thinks there will be a blue wave

This is a aftershock of the Obama administration, Trumpty dumpty gave himself and other high ranking CEOs a tax break while taking the health benefits from the working class. Its not going to last.

If you look at what he has actually done and not all the media bullshit. I'm fine with him. He has done much better than any we have had in a long long time.

Just pwn'd the fuck out of the FBI.
13/10 president, will vote for again

Or not

Yes, because treating the position as a playground, making America look like idiots, has had various sexual harassment controversies, still under investigation but rather than prove there was nothing he has continued to fire directors and pressure them making him look guilty. The DNC fucked themselves yes, but this man can get away with anything since it's a good meme. Nobody actually cares if he's a good president just gotta make the libtards mad.

>I Cannot into Fed interest rates.

>Calling people cronies
Dick Tracey wants his vocabulary back.

And yeah, man, the man has titles they go by bro, if you can't be enough of a dude to understand them, then maybe you, like, should take a long walk off a short pier, sucka.

Comes across as a man with a very small penis.

Already been going on, give him another 2 weeks after his speech his approval rating will drop again

Hi Guys im a libshit, i don't actually have a researched and thought out opinion, I just watch shitty normie channels and derive my resentment of the majority of the population that way.
now im going to say that trump is shit and here is a groundless statement, maybe even a very vague fact.
checkmate trump-person

Whether you like him or not his run has been nothing short of amazing. When he announced he was running nobody took it seriously. He started as a throw away candidate and singlehandedly destroyed each and every opponent in his way making enemies in every direction, then won the presidency in the face of an amount of adversity that's never been seen.

>Doesn't believe in Neo right and Neo left
Right.
>Dick Tracey wants his vocabulary back.
Kys retard.

He siad he did, when everyone was like, "what?!" Her retracted his statement and said "look at my daughter, even I'd have sex with her." (Awkward pause) "but she's my wife's kid."

America was never yours Goy.

>Its not going to last.
The GOP has had full control of the government 4 times in the last hundred years.
The economy tanked all four times.

Either the republicans are completely incompetent, and/or incapable of serving their country (rather than themselves) OR the Dems keep throwing elections just in time to avoid the crashes they know are coming.

Look at the last eight years: unprecedented job growth, best stock market in history, the biggest modern economic "problem" is there's so much investment capital to burn that your 401k doesn't pay that well (investment capital isn't in high demand).
This shit can't last forever.
The dems probably bailed so the GOP would get blamed for the coming depression.

what the fuck are you even saying with that

Apparently you agree with him that the trickledown theory works, but thats assuming the money from the top is reinvested. It isnt. And they plan to keep us as uneducated as you are to the fact so youll keep believing it will and let them.

>Nobody actually cares if he's a good president just gotta make the libtards mad.
We're well past that.
Sure, sure, in November, December 2016, even January/Febuary it was all "OMG, I can't believe the POTUS is a semi-retarded, illiterate man-child!"
But at this point, I'm feeling pretty vindicated.
I was against him from the start, and by now it's become VERY clear I was right all along.
He really is a complete imbecile, incapabile of doing much more than shitting his own metaphorical pants.
Trumptard's insistence on sticking by him is still somewhat awkwardly admirable, but it's also making it clear what idiots they are too.
Don't get me wrong, it's a real shame, he's a total disgrace, but at the same time, it's kind of nice to be proven right when he's turning out to be a complete dumpster fire.

>>tax overhaul that we can't determine if it will help or not
yes we can: Treasury is running out of money much sooner than expected. Funding date will have to be moved forward by about two weeks to about Feb 15. - wut? tax cut will pay for itself wont it? Thanks Obama - whataboutism at full-throttle

Yeah, politicians that far up can't go by neo left and neo right, theyre still going by Republican and Democrat. Still, i remember when liberals were the middle ground, not these tide pod eating snowflakes.

Trump is a trashman.

>trickledown theory works
Do you have a job/
Do you pay taxes?
If so, you'll more than likely be the the categories that get money back.
You're mad that Trump made it so companies could bring money back into the USA and not stealing it from them and giving it to poor little you that his tax bill was shit?

Look at the tax break table before you start talking shit about something you know nothing about. Also Obama care cost more people to lose their coverage than it gave coverage too. Companies that provided health insurance that was better (platinum) was required to pay more into Obamacare (basically fined for having it). As well as people that had insurance that they were happy with but it wasn't on the Obama approved (kickback) list had to pay into Obamacare if they wanted to keep their insurance. Fuck Obumma Nigger Care.

"3-5 million illegals voted Hillary"
"No? OK, but I did better in the EC than anyone since Reagan!"
"What? I didn't? Oh, I meant better than any Republican since Reagan." (the two Bush's)
"Hmm? That's wrong too? Well, I did something everyone said was impossible... I won the EC as a Republican."

...but let's pretend empty acres should count as "votes" and ignore the fact that most Americans either voted for the least popular democrat in living memory, or stayed home after being told she had a lock on the election.

>politicians that far up can't go by neo left and neo right
If they can be bought off, then you're absolutely wrong in every way user. You your fucking brain dude.

>Nobody actually cares if he's a good poster just gotta make the Sup Forumstards mad.
We're well past that.
Sure, sure, in November, December 2016, even January/Febuary it was all "OMG, I can't believe the user is a semi-retarded, illiterate man-child!"
But at this point, I'm feeling pretty vindicated.
I was against him from the start, and by now it's become VERY clear I was right all along.
He really is a complete imbecile, incapabile of doing much more than shitting his own metaphorical pants.
anons insistence on sticking by him is still somewhat awkwardly admirable, but it's also making it clear what idiots they are too.
Don't get me wrong, it's a real shame, he's a total disgrace, but at the same time, it's kind of nice to be proven right when he's turning out to be a complete dumpster fire.

>You
Use**

Overall, he's doing pretty damn well. And I think his SOTU really solidified his vision to the general public.

Very solid 9/10

To each his own. I know I am mainly because I actually look at the shit and don't rely on the media to give me their interpretation of it.

>If so, you'll more than likely be the the categories that get money back.
If you itemize deductions, you'll probably be fucked.
(unless you own a private jet)

Total Asshole. He's in his last days.

That's really about all there is to recommend him. He isn't someone else.

At least when we had Bill Clinton other countries liked us, and we had the money to go visit them and find out the opinion first hand. Now if I travel out of the US the people I'd visit would ask why I'm going back.

>Also Obama care cost more people to lose their coverage than it gave coverage too

>If you itemize deductions, you'll probably be fucked.
Nope.

t. Business Owner

seems really nice

Did someone say "Fresh OC"? Too bad, here's some anyway.

I love him

No, I'm upset that he made it so him and the rest odf those that control most the wealth of the US, DON'T need to pay taxes. As a President his taxes are counted into his salaray, as the owner of the multinational corporation he is getting a tax break. Funny though, in school I was taught it was illegal to own a multinational corp or work multinationally and be president, that one of the positions would need to be resigned, along with how the president, in more words than i care to state, can't legally tweet, and that came about in the Nixon Watergate bit.

Yep. In one election, he convinced me the whole illuminati thing is bunk. Everyone with real power (except Putin) wanted anyone but Trump, yet they couldn't stop it. Think that proves we still have a functional representative democracy.

Personally, I'm glad hillary didn't make it in. We needed a change. I don't think Trump is in any way good for the country or politics, but sometimes you gotta take a step back to restore some forward momentum.

Trump is a new Yorker. New Yorkers exaggerate. Trump exaggerates. Go figure. Also I've noticed a lot of twisting of his words. Trump did not say 3million illegals voted. He said3 million voted illegally. Meaning non citizens, double votes, voting it more then one state and So on.
Happens all the time. Spicer said audience here and around the world. Haters said crowd. Big difference. Crowd is people gathered audience is everyone that's watching. Crowd, tv, and online live streams.
Trump exaggerates. The media lies.

His days are numbered. The 2nd Amendment liberals are coming after him.

Yeah, the last few administrations have had trouble with health care, but he's still taking the praise for the adter effects of thr Obama administration on other things.

you can deduct the house up to 750k.

You need to dig deeper then memes

>meeting Putin is bad
You realize he’s the leader of one of the most powerful nations on the planet, right? It’d be rather silly not to communicate with him

gotta admit, that memo was a big Nothingburger

up next: Carter Page indictment for ESPIONAGE

The economic boom is a direct result of deregulation and tax reform. Try talking about only things that you know about

If you a working class primary care giver for an adult that is permanently disabled, then you are %100 completely fucked.

The tax bill is government run eugenics.

Pic Related: A real-life death panel.

They're politicians, they work for money, of course they can be bought off, or they wouldnt be politicians. That doesn't change the fact that the political parties have names and since i couldnt remember the positions or the names of the individuals, i called them by the political parties they "belonged to"

As solid as his wall

Despite the opposition,Im happy I voted for him. Id vote for him again.

I think he handed off his company to his sons. But of course they would benefit, after they are a company like every other in America. If America grows, so would their business, I don't see how this is a problem.
>DON'T need to pay taxes.
They do pay taxes, there are many different kinds of taxes user. Most of them are able to write off many is all. I'm don't entirely disagree with you, even Trump himself said that he used a legal process. He even mentioned during his debated with Hillary how they had years and years to change this shit, he was never in Government, that wasn't ever his job. I think his plates been pretty full though considering all the assassination attempts and bad MSM narratives.

WHAT economic boom???

DJIA down 666 today

Trump really is the Antichrist