What game have you played most on Steam? How many hours?

What game have you played most on Steam? How many hours?

Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition 130 hours

Oof

Mgs V, 475 hours

I had a problem. It's better now.

if we are also doing the least played that would be Dawn of War II at 13 minutes, wouldnt let me play without a microsoft account and it also wouldn't let me make a microsoft account

Bad rats: the Rats Revenge (14000 hours)

Mount a Blade: WarBanned
~1600 hours

Haha nigger I have more than that in BB and it's like my 5th most played game

h

Terraria. Over 500 hours and counting.

Civ 5 - 266
Sims 3 - 237
Cities Skylines - 229
Tropico 4 - 160
Witcher 3 - 153
Kerbals - 129
L4D2 - 106

i share my account with my wife, we got Cities and W3 for ourselves around chrismas.

>literally 10 times more time in L4D2

I feel better for not being the only one to play this game too much.

>100 times, not 10

Have 1150 hours in Terraria. I gotchu

I keep going back to it whenever I feel like shit

csgo, 1060hours

10995hours on dota 2

11 thousand? you sure you don't mean 1095?

11k dude so much free time in school

Team Fortress 2 with 1289 hours

My main acc

Jesus fucking christ.

i been playing dota for 8-7 years already since wc3 no other game till pubg shows up

test

:^)

War Thunder.

Next to 1700 hours by now. Next is TF2 with some 700 something. 3rd if defo BF4. Must have around 600 by now.

If all my offline hours were counted it would be Baldur's Gate EE, otherwise it's Fallout New Vegas

huh, thats a surprise...

What have you gained?

Ark: Survival Evolved.
Almost 8K hours.

Of course, diablo 2 isn't on steam...

All the games I have over 100 hours in.

Idk how to answer this question rofl

Civ5 ~2000 hours
Skyrim about 300
Everything else less than that

I learn english ? not a very good english but a decent one

You spent over a literal year and a half of your life on this game. What did you get out of it?

mmr?

Not the person you're replying to but I assume you see this as a waste. It's entertainment, 100 years ago you would have spent 1,000 hours reading books and newspapers or going to the theater or whatever else. 100 years from now people will spend 1,000 hours doing something else. What do you expect in a world with so much surplus that a measly 8 hour work day is the norm

Uhmmm friends some money learn english and the game really help me a lot when i broke up with my 4years Gf like (i play a lot in that time)

Divine 5 (6.3kmmr)

I don't see it as a waste, but it's the same experience almost everytime. I understand entertainment, but could you read the same book for 10,000+ hours? How do people not get bored of this shit?

Skyrim (both editions) combined 1400 hrs.

Im the 11khrs guys i can tell you its not the same shit every time ofc i get tired and drop it for 1 month or 2 but every match if different ( srry for the bad enlgish)

At least you got good at the game, I know people who have 5k hours in CSGO and still can't break LEM...

Sweet fuck

yeah, judge me. 2 free to play games and a software

that's not even possible

TF2 is the only game I play everyday. I've wasted 100€ on this game too

how do i get steamed on Xbox?

i have some friends with almost hrs like me and they suck

I think brain chemistry mostly. Vidya stimulates the whole risk/reward area of the brain. Probably an adrenaline thing too. Also there's the question of out and out addiction. Anyway you stack it we are a product of our time and I think shit like this just goes to show the first stages of total assimilation with the technology we have created.

The witcher 1
Like 120 hours and i still have to play the half of the expansion pack

how to get steam on switch??
no trolls pls

100 hours of viridi.

I'm not even mad. That's amazing.

Nice try but 83,000 hours is nine years bud. The game has only been out since 2012

Literally impossible, thats over 9 years of the game running and it came out less than 6 years ago

> Went F2P
> Send 100€

Mount and Blade Warband - 1200hr

I got a nice taunt tho, So I've wasted 50€ only

Only 800 h in tf2

Kerbal space program steam has me at almost 2000 hours but m sure i am double that I have it outside of steam as well

Call of Duty Black OPS 3: 178Hr
Fallout New Vegas: 161Hr
Fallout 4: 139Hr
TF2: 56 Hr

underage confirmed

Monika Fag

i think portal or portal 2 with 40+ hrs i mainly play my pirated san andreas and over the years? probably 1000+ hours

I wish I had more time to play games, but i spend most of my time studying or working, I'll be 22 at the end of this month.

CSGO - 1644 Hours
CS 1.6 - 1066 hours
Black Desert Online - 283 hours
Garry's Mod - 260 hours
Payday 2 - 259 hours
Tekken 7 - 114 hours

Medieval II: Total War
1640 hours.

Almost 600h on a game with a complete time of 10 hours?
2K16 - 60h, but most in my life Animal Crossing

>Almost 600h on a game with a complete time of 10 hours?
This is the guy who runs straight through the middle of a game and says he played it, lol

it wasn't the time, but the choice of game

I guess I don't follow, what do you mean? My selection of games makes me sound underage? What is the correct game selection for an "of age person"?

>Call of Duty Black OPS 3: 178Hr
>Fallout New Vegas: 161Hr
>Fallout 4: 139Hr
>TF2: 56 Hr
CoD is for 12 year olds, and Fallout 4 was a travesty only liked by the kids who never played the older Fallouts.

At least I assume that was what he was getting at.

TF2
1500 hours

I understand that, I guess I only play those games because the campaigns are interesting, I only bought games that I knew I could pause and save whenever i wanted. I only game for an hour or two a night as a study break. I know there are much better games out there but I don't have the time to truly enjoy them, you know?

the problem was, used to be a kid

Its been a week since i made a steam ac

>cs:s - 2500 hours
>fo:nv - 2000 hours
>cod4 - 1250 hours
>l4d 1&2 - 800 hours
>fo3 - 600 hours
>gta5 - 400 hours
i quit playing like a year ago and don't have steam installed right now. i can't remember my 1.6 and go hours but they're sub 1k. i'm sure hl1 has had most of my attention due to wanting to speed run it. i've had probably thousands of hours of unlogged time in it.

>most played game in my library
>It used to be tf2 (190)
>then Binding of issac (300+)
>now is rocket league (450+)

When did everything go so wrong?

Call of pripyat is one of the best games ever made.

barely play tf2 anymore, most those hours are probably from high school

I assume he's talking about DDLC which is a fucking vn so not much replay value there

Civ 5 - 1,157
Cities: Skylines - 416
Civ 6 - 256
Banished - 164

Coming upto 270, just started pissing about with mods a few weeks back. It's like.. a whole new game.
>

TF2 - 2430
Warframe - 1692
Ark - 1129
Skyrim SE - 141
L4D 2 - 207
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - 89 hours.

Rust -133
Starbound - 97
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - 91
Sid Meier's Civilization V - 75

I've played minecraft way more than that, but that isn't on steam.

I understand that people enjoy different experiences. I'm a gamedesigner myself, so I have to account for that.

But that doesn't mean I won't judge people for what they play, even if just a little. When people play subpar games I automatically assume they have very limited experience with games and as such might be of a lower average age. If you enjoy the games that's cool, but you should know there are much more engaging experiences out there for you to play.

Shit taste.