Nah. I'm an old fart from the days Sup Forums was good

Why you whirshiping bombs?

proof it fgt

Mods are asleep! Post some sinks!

that was like 2012+2 fagbot you're still a newfag

>2012+2
No it wasn't! You're the newfag!

Hey Sup Forumstards,

My name is Chris and I hate every single one of you. All of you are vile, disgusting, neckbeards who spend every second of their day turning my Sup Forums into the asshole of the internet. You are everything bad on Sup Forums. Honestly, have any of you ever felt wrong for posting CP? I guess it's fun for doing it all for the lulz, but you all take it to a whole another level. This is even worse than cancer.

Don't be a stranger. Try to make Sup Forums a better place. Look at what you fucktards made me do. I had to XXX the post numbers and put in this goddamn captcha which I don't even like myself. What do you faggots do but "abuse the report system and further shittify the place" My mod team is a damn joke and I've invested too much in this place( about 5 figures; that's a LOT of cash) All of you faggots are the "cancer" that's killing Sup Forums. Thanks for listening.

Pic related: It's me and my servers

posts a 68k sink...

The fun thing, is back in the day, I just thought sink/root threads were fucking cool. Because some of those sinks/roots WERE fucking cool.

Had no clue that it was CP.

I'm not posting CP

because you're a newfag and don't have any lol

By this logic Moot would have the world's biggest CP collection of them all!

why else would he have fucked off to mexico?

It all makes so much sense now...

Snacks is the pedo, not moot!

Nah, snacks is a freak. Not a pedo.

snacks was the fall guy.

Snacks being a pedo is half the reason moot fired him

moot was in on it the whole time. and fired snacks to deflect from himself and ensure that snacks, not he, would be remembered as the giant pedo.

You're full of shit!

I wouldn't be so certain.
m00t was in on the Pedobear fun too.
Remember that 404 page with Yots hiding from the fabled bear?

No. Hiro is way cooler. Moot was a sissy who got his feelings hurt all the time. Hiro barely understands English and is only sometimes aware that he is supposed to do anything at all.