Just got these puppies removed yesterday. Ask me anything

Just got these puppies removed yesterday. Ask me anything.
>pic not me but related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YR5TCE7VyME
youtube.com/watch?v=SR9JCTeJazg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cwuy2CePvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why.

how?

2nd this

Why.

I was embarrassed for years and it fucked me up sexually. Not a virgin but had trouble fucking the same girl more than a few times without getting worried she’d notice.
co2 laser removal $675

Also, they were worse a bit worse than pic related.

Seconding this. Like, why the fuck you let a bitch take a knife to your cock?

man everyone has this xD it's completely normal

>Ask me anything.
What's 317 multiplied by 238?

No knife, co2 laser, very little discomfort today. Way less than expected. Now I don’t have to have the embarrassment of having these things on my cock. You guys wouldn’t be humiliated?

what are they and why do you have aids

Were they longer ? To the point that it looked like you have tentacles on your dick ? I wouldn't understand it any other way. Actually, having an eldritch cock would make you different which can be a good thing.

Mine were pretty bad

>being this insecure

Idiot.

There were a lot more. A bit longer, but covering the whole ridge of the head. It was psychologically cathartic to just pay the money and get rid of them forever.

post pics

also what the fuck is it

what the fuck is it called?

Yeah they made me very insecure.

Penile papules
also seconding pics

Pearly penile papules, not posting pics.

75,446. No paper or calculator needed

I’m a lot happier without them :)

I don't have this. Never have, hopefully never will.

Nature's "ribbed for your pleasure" and you go and lazer them off what a shame

pics or GTFO

You’re lucky, if you’re already an adult and don’t have them you probably won’t.
If I went down on a girl and she had bumps like this it might be a deal breaker for me, so using that logic I got the procedure done. I recommend it to anyone suffering with it.

Sorry dog

Removed? The pleasure bumps? WTF! I'm thinking of have those surgically implanted on my cock.

You’re a better man than me

WHAT ARE THOSE ? No, but seriously what are they ?

>getting worried she'd notice
They're normal. Most of the other guys she's fucking have them too

>not a virgin
Virgin detected

But if small bumps on a girl was normal and accepted like ppp is on guys wheres the logic in getting them removed

It’s okay, I’m happier to have them gone. And she will be too.

literally nobody cares about them

Do you have them?

I'm over 40 and I've ever seen or heard of these things until Sup Forums

lol, you mutilated yourself for the most rediculous reason, really hope you win that Darwin Award

Thanks, they aren’t as normal as everyone’s trying to make them seem

I'm writing in eldritch cock for president 2020

sure do buddy just like most men

Sexual confidence. Maybe I do have a fragile ego but I’m a lot happier without them. Also
>circumcision

Pics if you don’t mind.

Yeah I'm pretty sure most men DON'T have them

yeah and nobody has ever said anything about them. something like a third of uncircumcised people have them and nobody cares because it's normal.

I live in the US where uncircumcised men are a rarity. Having this is even more rare. Most girls I’ve been with have never even seen an uncircumcised dick lol

Not that dude, but I have them, uncircumcised. They are barely noticeable though so I really don't care

like 30-40% of men have them ide say thats pretty common

OP here, I’m getting off. To anyone suffering from these unsightly bumps, I highly recommend paying the money and getting them removed. I feel more confident, and I have zero pain.

>Virgin detected

Virgin confirmed

Another win for the circumcised master race then
youtube.com/watch?v=YR5TCE7VyME
youtube.com/watch?v=SR9JCTeJazg
youtube.com/watch?v=_Cwuy2CePvA

>I was embarrassed for years and it fucked me up sexually. Not a virgin but had trouble fucking the same girl more than a few times without getting worried she’d notice.

Please I have had countless women and none have ever said anything or even fucking noticed it.

You did yourself a tremendous disservice, pearly papule increase sensation and provide better orgasms.

You should have lopped your entire dick off because you seem like a millennial beta pussy

Hey guys OP here. My dick surgery came out great. Check out the pic

I love mine, women don't give a damn about them. And if so, well I don't give a damn

I've had there since growing up, thought they would disappear. Only thing that got me worried was If I was carrying some sort of STD but there was no problemo hermano. If chicks notice I say they can relax that I've had those since I was born and that they are not transferable.

Also, I've had numerous blowjobs without questions just like said, they don't care

I would consider it, OP. Show us your "after" pics of your junk

Seems like a pretty minor insecurity to have in this day and age... If this was the most he was insecure about, he's probably doing pretty well

Most of the sensation comes from underneath for me

This is the same as the circumcision bullshit, muh aesthetics, muh women might disapprove , muh Jimmy might get laughed at in the shower.

Pathetic really, all coming from the special snowflakes from the US.What these retards don't seem to understand is that for both of these procedures they reduce sexual pleasure for both themselves and their partners.

This is a non issue, except for Jewish doctors who get paid handsomely for providing these "medical" read mutilation services.

The Aesthetics thing is even more retarded, when your cock is hard the glans is completely visible, your dick is also much thicker than that of a circumcised man

Even more sad is that many american men at the age of around 40 to 45 lose a lot of sensitivity and have a higher chance of erectile disinfection.

Also their dicks seem to be about 1 inch smaller than the rest of the west because of less skin limiting penis growth.

Sup Forumsros I'm thinking of having my balls removed. I'm affraid my gf will notice them

the fuck is that.....

>I was embarrassed for years and it fucked me up sexually.
the bumps on the dick are not the problem, you are the problem. do you seriously think it matters to women whether your dick has bumps or not? lmao

HOLY SHIT

you can get these removed? now i want to

Oh look Chaim came here to promote this bullshit