Would you suck a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's puckered asshole?

Would you suck a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's puckered asshole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

aww, fail

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

what the HECK did you just say to me, buster? You should be so lucky to have Andy Sixx from the Black Veil Bride taking an hot dump'st done your FRIGGING throat, nigger

>2016
>not liking logs
whew lad...

creamy, dreamy logs are what I crave

CORN

I took a shit on my black veil bride album and worship it ok do you realise that you log yuou loose ok I horny for da doo doo log bog

hot stinking shit

pastebin DsyFBq8g

fake and gay
keep your virus chlamydia to yourself cuckboi
BAZINGA

>>he does not know that there are md5 hash editor/randomizer.

top kek. u lose brainlet.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE ANDY SIXX FAGGOT FUCK LOGPOST IM GOING TO FUCKING SNAP AND PROBABLY GO OUT AND MURDER SOMEBODY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE FUCKING GODDAMNIT KYS NIGGER

Well find the cunt whos posting this bollox and fucking murder him....make sure its on video for posting the wankers screaming..

These things sure make you all rage, huh?

STOP POSTING THIS! WE’RE ALL CURRENTLY TRACKING YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW, JONATHAN! HOPE YOUR PARENTS AREN’T HOME!!! LMAO!!!! YOU GONNA DIE TONIGHT!! ONE OF THE ANONS HAS A GUN AND AIN’T AFRAID TO USE IT!!! HAHA

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE ANDY SIXX FAGGOT FUCK LOGPOST IM GOING TO FUCKING SNAP AND PROBABLY GO OUT AND MURDER SOMEBODY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE FUCKING GODDAMNIT KYS NIGGER

wank wank wank wank..........

Comment logged

>I took a shit on my black veil bride album and worship it ok do you realise that you log yuou loose ok I horny for da doo doo log bog

STOP POSTING THIS! WE’RE ALL CURRENTLY TRACKING YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW, JONATHAN! HOPE YOUR PARENTS AREN’T HOME!!! LMAO!!!! YOU GONNA DIE TONIGHT!! ONE OF THE ANONS HAS A GUN AND AIN’T AFRAID TO USE IT!!! HAHA

Ok first of all I'm not a nigger,
Secondly these are just pixels on a screen,
If pixels make you this made then you've got issues, take a look at this clip before doing anything silly mmkay buddy?

youtu.be/z8A85cl5w3s

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE