Pic related i took it

>pic related i took it

What is everyone's thoughts on vaping as a method of quitting cigarettes? Been a vaper for 4 years and I feel so much better than I did smoking.

Give opinions and let me know what you're vaping if you do vape

No need to be a dick here, lets get serious aye Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee
snopes.com/vaping-causes-popcorn-lung/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice, really sophisticated

I smoked for about 9-10 years and quit with vape. I can breath better than I have been able to in a long fucking time and I spend a fraction of the money I put towards cigarettes. I also have endless flavors to choose from instead of regular or menthol. I use a Reuleaux RX200 and tend to stick to sweet/candy flavors for juice. How about yourself?

Nice, really glad to hear you're doing well with it, and yeah the variety in flavour is awesome. I have a few dozen but my two main set ups are the snowwolf vfeng with the limitless rda, or the bloodache mech with the druga rda. Juice wise i usually go for the ice fruit flavours, i'm vaping ice melon at the minute

Pathetic. I despise faggots who need to suck on something to feel relieved.

Except cocks, as in your case.

You should probably let your mother know you aren't the biggest fan of her then. Besides, there's no sucking involved in vaping

Switched over recently from pipe tobacco, not nearly as satisfying, but it's nice to be able to smoke inside again. The flavors are cool, too, especially some of the non-cliche ones, like Lavender, and Earl Grey, etc.

And it doesn't look faggy as long as you don't act like Ethan Klein's character from the h3h3 Vape Nation sketch - basically if you don't make a big deal out of it, and don't act like a Vegan and go around telling everyone that you vape and they should too, it doesn't look obnoxious.

Deviate from that at all and you'll look like a giant douchenozzle.

I bet if cum could have that much flavors y'all wouldnt even hesitate.

>vaping to quit smoking
>does it for 4 years

You haven't quit anything you gigantic faggot, you've replaced one nicotine addiction with another

You realise that nicotine is, by far, one of the least addictive chemicals in cigarettes? That's why a lot of replacements are so ineffective. And yes I'm still a nicotine addict but it's far safer than smoking

Why don't you stop it all together then? why replace one with another? You know whats really healthy? not putting random shit into your lungs

>its not nicotine that addictive, its the feeling of having something in your mouth

Holy shit dude thats so fucking gay.

Oh wow, really? I'd never have guessed! Maybe I enjoy it and as it has no major health impact I have no reason to?

Close enough to be a quote but not quite

Enjoy your popcorn lungs kiddo.

>itt: pic related

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee

l

Just suck some fat dicks.

usually is trading one addiction for another.
it may be better for you (the jury is still out on this one), but it bears a social stigma, not just of the typical annoying hipster vaper, but the sheer volume of "vape" a lot of you vapers like to produce is very off putting to anyone who enjoys breathing air.
both have a stigma. on one hand with tobacco, you stink, and the myriad of health problems that accompany your chosen form of consumption. on the other hand, with vaping, you have hipsters, invasive clouds, and no long-term science to back up any health benefit (as compared to smoking).

Enjoy thinking that inhaling concentrated flavored water is not damaging your lungs!

Tried to quit smoking with vaping, about a year ago.
Vaping didn't do the same for me as cigarrettes did

RX200 And RX300 ( alternate ) with goon dripper clappton coils ( 0.3 )
Currently vaping iced coffee. Gave up smoking 3 years ago not gone back. Spend less in vaping, saved more and lungs feel millions times better, had 1 cig about 6 months ago... could not stand it. Even wondered why the fuck i started... i really hate cigs now

Eleaf 30 watt battery and Aspire Nautilus tank with a 1.2 ohm coil. I'm not blowing clouds like some god damn fedora lord but it works wonders and has kept me from smoking for about 3 years.

sigeli 213 with a cleito tank. been wanting to get a new mod and/or tank recently, would you recommend the rx200?

>parroting false information

snopesdotcomSLASHvaping-causes-popcorn-lung/

no, it doesn't. stop spreading misinformation about something you clearly have no idea about

It's better than cigarettes.

My advice would be go to a shop and just have them set you up. You'll pay a bit more than online but the advice is worth it. Also don't fall into the meme of thinking you need 12+ mg juice.

Smoking has a way higher stigma, dude. Also you can just leave your vape in the car or at home.

u gonna need at least 12mg tho

Faggot Fuck

>diacetyl causes popcorn lungs
>there's diacetyl in vape
>it is not proven that there's a link between popcorn lungs and vaping

Please natural selection do your job.

No you're not. The only reason you'd do that is if you have one of those dinky sticks that are like 15w.

Basic mods now can easily go 60-80w which is retarded for 12mg.

that was clumsy and weak. Step your game up user

s a g e
a
g
e

>there's diacetyl in vape
Some people had trace amounts in their garage brews. Nobody uses it anymore even though it's a non-factor.

That guy doesn't smoke anything now since he died of lung cancer from smoking cigarettes. Also he prefered Kools.

thats why there r liquids with no nicotine
if u r on it for 4 years, u didnt rly quit. Its time for u to quit vaping now too

You look extremely stupid. Other than that. You good. Just stop blowing your shit into people's faces. That's annoying

Smoked for 10 years.
Used ecigs to quit... worked my way down to 3mg nic.
Been quit from both over 2 years now.

Ok, so he was a nigger in his heart, still doesn't change the fact that you smoke cock
Faggot

>Also you can just leave your vape in the car or at home.
right. and vegans can shut up about being vegan.

Try getting off the internet ever instead of repeating 9gag memes.

Last cigarette was May, 2017. A pack of smokes here is ~$11. I have a Smok Alien mod and run the baby T6 coils. I use 6mg juice. I feel much better, didn't gain any weight, saved a shitload of money, etc.

I got this meme because I like nicotine. It works well and doesn't output obnoxious amounts of vapor. I'm going to get one for someone I'm trying to get to quit smoking.

Did you start to get away from cigs or just for fun? Never heard of any of the mods you mentioned, but they look cool.

I mean, if smoking was an unhelathy thing for you and vaping is more healthy, it seems like a good decision. Identity politics around it is a waste of time.

Popcorn lung?

there aren't any documented cases of it, just the presence of diacetyl in SOME liquids, but not all of them. Diacetyl is thought to be related to 'popcorn lung' but not exactly proven to be the primary cause.
Also, the use of cigarettes exposes the user to, i believe 750 times the amount of diacetyl found in the liquids that containted it?

I just want to know what to avoid. Diacetyl is the contentious component then?

I tried quitting cold turkey in 2016. Slipped a few times while out drinking
I didnt really get into vaping except the cheap 7-11 ones. My reason for trying to quit was both heath and money. 2017 no slip ups yet. I know I'm better off but damn does second hand smoke tempt me

you can choose to just buy e liquid and vape for a while and quit cigs / nicotine, or if you really enjoy nicotine you can learn to make your own e juice and stop being a custie for good.

Lmfao

No homo

Yes but stop vaping to and be free of it all that's the best

I like nicotine though

Nice quad s

Nice trips

>far safer
>popcorn lung and one of the strongest toxins known to man

Vaporizers could be useful if idots didn't perpetuate rumors like this

What causes popcorn lung exactly user?

So cigarette companies own vapes

I just quit vaping, been smoking for years. Feels good not to be nicotine dependent.

I spent about $140 on my vape box and I don’t regret it. I really needed to quit cigarettes but I plan on making THC vape juice.

The inhalation of vaporized glycerin

I can't find an actual study on this can you link one?

keep sucking Frankensteins dick

enjoy your douche-flutes

google "popcorn lung"

It happens to people in popcorn factories, believe it or not

That's why it's called "popcorn"

Popcorn lung from vaping is a meme

I read some things about diacetyl which you don't need for "vape juice" but I didn't find any conclusive study on the that or other components.

broccoli is a meme

what's your point

Oh no

I guess you'd better go ahead and do it then huh

I guess I won't worry about it if there's no empirical evidence to suggest it causes popcorn lung.

Same setup, but prefer custards and vanilla flavors. Was able to quit cold turkey and have been using .3 nicotine, trying to work my way to 0 soon and quit altogether.

My point is you won't provide evidence of vaping actually causing popcorn lung because it doesn't happen

I guess you're an empirical cock smoker

I was just stringing you along because I knew you didn't have an argument.

It's recorded through history in a non provoked, work related injury claim manner

There isn't better evidence you could ask for

There's isn't enough diacetyl in vape to contract popcorn lung, most premium e-liquid lines don't even use it. It comes from workers in pop corn factories who were not provided with respirators. Do your homework.

Except the chemical cause is what matters and you can't seem to understand that.

., stop doing drugs , heated air inhaled can harm the mind flesh in the head , and then alcohol make a combustive mix , avoid slow suicide , prevent self-harm by learning to quit drugs today , avoid trouble ,.

oh I was just letting you string me along since everyone who would argue as opposed to research needs to vape as hard and fast as possible

Nice try faggot

snopes.com/vaping-causes-popcorn-lung/

I bought a VandyVape Kylin RDTA just about 2 months ago and i have never had an easier deck to build on. It has plenty of room, bottom airflow, and the deck itself is completely postless. You literally just stick the leads into holed on the deck and just tighten them down. Currently running it with a dual fused klapton build and i have no complaints other than occasional leaking, though thats because im still pretty new to building so my wicking isnt 100% perfect yet

Yes the research you were unable to provide.

>there isn't enough pg/vg in vape juice
>only two ingredients in vape juice
kek

for knowing about your hot swap super cap half a farad dickcheese mod you know nothing about the shit you're dripping in

Yes very unable

Did you even read what you just posted?

Nice dubs.

I can't believe no one did that before me

www.whitehouse.com/vaping-causes-popcorn-legs

Much beter than smoking. If you are going to have a nicotine addiction the only way to go is with vaping. Cigarettes destroyed my ability to breath, terrible coughing especially in the morning, made me spend lots of cash, made me smell bad etc etc. Despite the mouth fedora culture around vaping, it's fucking great.