Recs for more emotional, synth-y melodic stuff? Like Alberto Balsalm, Flim, Mookid, 28 organ, etc...

Recs for more emotional, synth-y melodic stuff? Like Alberto Balsalm, Flim, Mookid, 28 organ, etc. Bonus points if you don't say Boards of Canada, u-Ziq, Autechre, or Squarepusher

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xg9PDJh1OCc
youtube.com/watch?v=weRewSC5Cbs
youtube.com/watch?v=vXswtoYhY38&list=PLENGSgA1Z-Mex3M7ujnGwuDxscBDaAwqw
youtube.com/watch?v=qcf6n2xO0XI
youtube.com/watch?v=CH7u17gQHzU
youtube.com/watch?v=kNcHM5zJGt4
youtu.be/cEQ3Msgj-iM
youtube.com/watch?v=-os-GlHIJSE
youtube.com/watch?v=6n59G4av3lU
youtube.com/watch?v=L6JEXquWC7A
discogs.com/Sun-Electric-Kitchen/release/47127
youtube.com/watch?v=SFYNc38Bkgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just tip it already! tip the fedora!

youtube.com/watch?v=xg9PDJh1OCc

youtube.com/watch?v=weRewSC5Cbs

Jega is pretty good. Wisp as well. If you're into more traditional techno legowelt is good too.

what are you waiting for? TIP IT! TIP YOUR FEDORA! you know you want to!

Rolando Simmons. Just came out with a new album and all of his releases are gold

did you tip your fedora already?

bump

B12 electro soma

Check out Kitaro - Kojiki

Roly Porter

If you're looking for a rather uncomfy feeling (which I can really appreciate):

youtube.com/watch?v=vXswtoYhY38&list=PLENGSgA1Z-Mex3M7ujnGwuDxscBDaAwqw

I fucking love this album. It sounds so unerving and awkward while being really good.

youtube.com/watch?v=qcf6n2xO0XI

youtube.com/watch?v=CH7u17gQHzU

Completely off topic to OP's question, but one of the bonus tracks on that Global Communication album is one of my all-time favorite deep house songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=kNcHM5zJGt4

youtu.be/cEQ3Msgj-iM

aw no bonus points for autechre?

youtube.com/watch?v=-os-GlHIJSE

itt: fedora tippin', neckbeard combin'

Look up the album Cylobian Sunset by Cylob. Cylob was a mate of Richard’s and they both lived in the bank Rich bought and turned into a living space/studio. There are a lot of sound and technique similarities to ICBYD. They came out a year apart and I can only imagine there was a lot of jamming together and gear sharing.

#sadboy teenage nazi gonna kill himself before college

would you just tip it already?

You write this on every thread related to IDM, which is sad because it means you're here literally all the time. But also, this time, you're even more wrong than usual. The early melodic stuff OP lists is the most accessible, least technically based, least cork-sniffing stuff in the rdj catalog.

OCEAN MAN

it’s not just this user. i can tell you that for sure

?

Ray Lynch - Celestial soda pop (Boreta remix)
youtube.com/watch?v=6n59G4av3lU

ok this is getting ridiculous

>ok this is getting ridiculous

Deep Space Networks, Beaumont Hannant, Richard H. Kirk, Move D, Gas 0095, Speedy J (some tracks).

youtube.com/watch?v=L6JEXquWC7A

Back in the late 00's and early 10's you couldn't have an IDM thread without it being plagued by breakcore and kitschy downtempo. I'm glad that nowadays the IDM that's being talked about is the og leftfield techno and electro stuff instead of the later rubbish.

There's good breakcore or at least good stuff that incorporates breakcore ideas. WLFGRL wouldn't exist without breakcore.

Nobody even likes the name you sperg, but everyone knows what you mean when you say it.

Sea Inside Body by Kelpe is a great emotional IDM record start to finish.

why don't you simply tip it?

why don'r you simply go back to your containment thread

no need to get aggressive. just tip!

> WLFGRL
hes trash

Is that some designer's republic graphic art in the first link?

yeah
discogs.com/Sun-Electric-Kitchen/release/47127

this shit blows my mind time and time again. They're defunct now, but left behind several amazing EP's

youtube.com/watch?v=SFYNc38Bkgk