CAPTCHAS

CAPTCHAS.

Ok, faggots, you don't actually have to click the captcha box to post. You can just click in the "options" bar and hit enter, it will post automatically.

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, and sometimes it does ask for the captcha, but rarely. ENJOY FUCKERS!!!!

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

Captcha update. Sometimes you don't have to do anything at all.

and i don't, nigga. i just click in the options and hit enter. i realized this when i accidentally forgot to sage a thread and it let me post.

i don't have to click images anymore, almost ever. it could be my adblock blocking something specific, but i'm unsure. feels good though

noicceeeeee!

doesnt work

nope

works!

correct

only works if you solve it once

test

fuck off. had to click

oh shit gg

test

test

test
its not even showing the captcha thing for me now after doing it once. its greyed out

you a fag

this.
dunno if it's supposed to do this, but it's fucking gr8 m8

test

Fag