Its that time again! ITT: we roll to see what creamy treat we get to suck out of Andy's Sixx's puckered asshole...

Its that time again! ITT: we roll to see what creamy treat we get to suck out of Andy's Sixx's puckered asshole.Singles = a fart
Even dubs = a warm log
Odd dubs = a creamy log
Satanic/Sixx dubs (66) = a warm and creamy, steamy, god almighty dreamy fat fucking log of shit
Trips = monster log
Quads = clam chowder, fish curry, spoiled milk dirty bomb
Quints = mother of all logs (lol keep dreaming)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T09hBGGpSjk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sage

just a dry little fart for you, emptythroat!

Lmao I see this thread 24/7 but coincidentally I'm going to a Black Veil Brides concert tomorrow night.

STOP POSTING THIS! WE’RE ALL CURRENTLY TRACKING YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW, JONATHAN! HOPE YOUR PARENTS AREN’T HOME!!! LMAO!!!! YOU GONNA DIE TONIGHT!! ONE OF THE ANONS HAS A GUN AND AIN’T AFRAID TO USE IT!!! HAHA

you have to smuggle some of andy's shit somehow and physically uploadf it to Sup Forums

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE ANDY SIXX FAGGOT FUCK LOGPOST IM GOING TO FUCKING SNAP AND PROBABLY GO OUT AND MURDER SOMEBODY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE FUCKING GODDAMNIT KYS NIGGER

STOP POSTING THIS! WE’RE ALL CURRENTLY TRACKING YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW, JONATHAN! HOPE YOUR PARENTS AREN’T HOME!!! LMAO!!!! YOU GONNA DIE TONIGHT!! ONE OF THE ANONS HAS A GUN AND AIN’T AFRAID TO USE IT!!! HAHA

roll

I just watched this faggot in that Whatever Satan film. What a fucking piece of garbage, and the movie was abysmal. I doubt this alien even shits.

rollin for that creaminess

you've crossed the line with that there comment kid. Take it back. Now.

Gimme that moal

I SWEAR TO GOD IF I SEE ONE MORE ANDY SIXX FAGGOT FUCK LOGPOST IM GOING TO FUCKING SNAP AND PROBABLY GO OUT AND MURDER SOMEBODY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE FUCKING GODDAMNIT KYS NIGGER

Roll

A girl named Andy?

Rolling for green greasers!

creamy log get
MONSTER LOG GET you lucky fucker

user are you OK... you sound insane right now bud

HOT DANG! This thread is so sexy! I'd love to have my my throat clogged up with corn cobbled shit from Andy's sphincter! I would cream myself for sure!

How did you manage to read my mind and post it on the interwebs?

Hot dirty butt ploppers for your fucking throt normie

Fuck off Michael

Roll

so much is possible when you ascend to the log dimension, anonanus

There is no stopping the dropping of his sopping ploppings

God dammit Andy fork over the fucking logs already

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin atheist with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. His name is Michael Coxx. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags and shitposter. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. His parents want to kick him out beacuse he doesnt pay rent. Sage grows in all fields.

You fuck off shitboi!

Forgetter that logposter is a 80- year old anorexic slut with magnificent Microsoft paint skills and infinite enemies. He sounds like popcorn popping and salubrious gregariousness; a falsely prosperous group who derives pain from tucking in the shirt of impassive oldheteros. They will live together in a hole of sandpaper and replete apple skins. Everyone will deify him including his fish, by whom he is deservedly liked because he freshens the water. Loge grows where my rosemary goes

Jesus christ who the fuck even makes this shit??

Can someone give me a brief rundown on this meme?

When did this become a meme? First time I heard a BVB song was 7yrs ago, and I only enjoy maybe 3-4 of their songs. Explain.

Only the the coolest and the dude-est you stoopid poo head shitty bum bum foolish cuntflap

If dubs logposter will slit their throat with a rusty 30yo knife found in their grandpa wardrobe.

If singles ill conteibute to bump the thread

My house stinks after buying one of these, has anyone else experienced the same problem?

Perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

Just stop Michael

WARM LOG GET!

time to start logging user

Pooey ploppers

Please post the finished version, I posted rough draft by mistake

Recent studies conducted in Oxford have found that logposters suffer from a mental instability called Faggotry.

Hwo do you defend yourselves now? Just take a deep breath a jump from the nearest tall bridge,it will be all over in seconds

Become a log priest in Sixx easy steps! You will need:
>a piece of shit (doesn't matter who its from, you can use your own if you want)
>a black veil brides album
>sixx brown candles
>some heroin
>a computer and internet access
1. Shit yourself just a little and scoot your ass on the floor like a dog until you draw an upside-down pentagram with your skidmarks on the floor
2. Place a candle at each point of the skid mark pentagram and light them.
3. Stick the remaining sixxth candle up your ass a bit
4. place the turd on the BVB album
5. Snort the heroin
6. listen to every single video animaterr man ever made

You are now a log priest.

My grandma was part gypsy and used to put a piece of Andy's shit in a teacup along with some hot water and swish it around, she would then profess to know the future and prattle on and on about whatever the fuck. What she didn't know, is that we swapped Andy's log for dogshit! We slidde that log while old looney tunes enjoyed her dogshit...fond memories.

Tried it. This is bullpoos.

How do you even come up with these.

Do you suffer from some sort of mental retardation? Or you simply want attention cuz ur family hates you for the usless fat virgin that you literally are?? Geez

HOW DAREST THOU! I POO ON YOUR FAMILY TREE FOR ETERNITY

Grow up.

this is a new one

hey

Mighty loggers
Hot ploppers
Big cloggers
Sweet fuckin' dreemy creemy's

Yes! I is retardation and proud

rolling for slidding log

Blueprints are almost ready.

Stupendous! Glorious in all its designs!

Cannot wait for a final bluebrint!

Gibs me! I need!

Oi loikes the stinkers of it alls

Wtf is this thread? Also, rollin

scrollin

I dunno m8. There's sum sillies in here fo sho!

Rolling

The dream...

anus food desu

Rolling for Andy's Dream Cream.........

Why cause Andy sixx has a poo fetish?

ROLL

creamy gwt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T09hBGGpSjk

Log

my benis is small

warm log GET

logging in for the clog