Convince me you aren't dumb as a rock Sup Forums

Convince me you aren't dumb as a rock Sup Forums

Give me a solid argument for voting for this lunatic. No memes. An argument. This is your chance to seriously defend him.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/08/26/science/26crow.html?_r=0
youtube.com/watch?v=lrYPm6DD44M
youtube.com/watch?v=iigjedYhXf0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Give me a solid argument for voting for this lunatic

The bird?

>No memes
You're in the wrong place buddy.

4 legs good, 2 legs better

make pump a rum great again
some pickle pee's doing the raping

Defend him against what?

It's a corvid. They're smart as fuck. He's going to probably drop that in someone's eyes if we don't elect him.

I'd vote for him.

I am fairly certain a crow is not eligible to hold office.
What are we electing the crow for?

He does appear to be dark in coloration so he will likely be able to get at least 90% of the african american vote, we could try to run him as the next mayor of detriot perhaps?

I'd pump her full of cum, if you know what I mean.

One day, it's an innocent baby brown bird seeking refuge on your podium, next it's a large black bird threatening you with a knife. I will NOT defend Bernie sanders.

He's already got a knife bro what can I do to help him??

Crows are some of the smartest animals in nature. They time and again show the ability to use tools, to bond socially, and to learn from their environment.

I would vote Corvid 2016.

4 legs good, 2 legs better

Kek

He has a cute beak.

Crows are generally more intelligent than most humans. They're also generally better behaved and can fly.

He'll give you free college and he rallied for the blacks in the 60s!! wait, who?

>crows smarter than humans
sweet new age yoga aisle bookstore wisdom

At least the raven is smart enough to recognize foes when they show up again. That makes it smarter than 99% of politicians.

nytimes.com/2008/08/26/science/26crow.html?_r=0

>Implying most humans aren't full retard at this point

Fuck, most gorillas are smarter than most humans at this point.

Well, he's probably capable of more foresight than Detroit's current inhabitants.
youtube.com/watch?v=lrYPm6DD44M
youtube.com/watch?v=iigjedYhXf0

Because he's a lunatic.

I'd slam her up against a wall and fuck her so hard her feet come off the ground, if you know what i mean

Because corvids are like the dolphins of the sky

my favorite reasons are that he's gonna put America first, and because he completely destroys the leftist/cuckservative/jewish hold on media which controls U.S. politics / elections. Trump shits all over them.

>>Give me a solid argument for voting for this lunatic.
It's a bird with a knife, you're gonna get stabbed if you don't.

Where'd you get all that from a bird with a knife?

he might just end the world as we know it. what a glorious purpose in life. let's face it, the world is pretty fucked up.

When was the last time you saw a nigger have a casual understanding of water displacement?

I wanna watch the world burn

Stop illegal immigration, stop wars for regime change, reduce taxes, balance the budget, bring jobs back to the US. What's not to like? The other side wants to venerate the criminal, open the borders, fight pointless wars for "democracy", export all jobs for the "global good", and tax you half of everything you make so someone can sit at home doing nothing all day and live comfortably.

kek

Even most Whites can't grasp this WITH education on displacement.

I get the idea that half the people in here think a trump picture was posted

But no, op posted a bird with a knife. Look at the licture before you post guys.
Birds sre smart, and this one has mastered tools apparently so he has my vote

That bird looks fucking pissed, he'll stab you if you don't vote for him. It's best to not risk your life voting for someone else.

MAKE AVIANS GREAT AGAIN

THIS IS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY XDDDDDFXDDD

He isn't openly anti-white like every other candidate.

>whites