Is this good for 1 year Sup Forums? I'd like to play at local bars with bands in the near future...

Is this good for 1 year Sup Forums? I'd like to play at local bars with bands in the near future, I've never played with other people before

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1PzOkUmQiXk
soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fart and burp all the time. I seem to have gas constantly and I release it in some form approximately every 5 minutes. Apparently I do it in my sleep too.

If I'm on my own, surrounded by family or friends, I fart loudly without any attempt to conceal it. If I'm in public I still fart and burp but quieter. Even in work and in meetings I fart but I just do it quieter. They almost never smell, and even if they do its pretty mild and passes quickly.

There are only very rare circumstances in which I'll hold it in, the conditions have to meet all of the following criteria:

> I have eaten spicy food or drank lots of beer the night before
> I have farted a few times already and they fucking stink
>I'm in a social environment with people I'm not totally comfortable with

is what good?

vocaroo.com/i/s1PzOkUmQiXk

Sorry

depends on the rest of your equipment

How long have you been playing and how often, OP?

i personally dont think its anything special but if you've been playing around a year thats fine. no offense of course, but great musicians play for a really really long time.

not bad lad
what other kinda stuff can you play? solos? riffs? know many songs?

furthermore, i mean that the exact hand technique can be improved. sounds just a tad on the sloppy side. but that happens to me as well when im not in the mood, tired, etc... so it will just improve over time.

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/side-to-side-ft-hannahlee

;m

hahhhnah can come succ me

I have been playing guitar for about 4 months and I sound so much better than that. You must play once a month.

shitted?

heh nice trolling kid
def skillz

the ambience in the beginning sounded compressed too much. good, but not quite studio quality. which is fine but something that can be improved on.

too bad shes asian.

got a youtube?

No, not great for a YEAR, but id suggest getting a mixer if you are on your own. Hit up youtube for inspiration.

I like it, wish it was longer though

What else can you play? Like styles other than whinecore?

that's what she said

Then you need to get a band or start jamming with others.

Do you expect to just click with other people never having played with others before?

the reality is that unless you started playing music before you were 6 or 7 you will never get to playing at a professional level. it needs to be a part of how your brain develops.

If you want to play with other bands that usually involves improvisation which then you need to know scales and music theory. Do you think some band will just let you jump in? It doesn't work like that. You'll probably have to join one or start your own.

I suggest getting Rocksmith and learn to cover a bunch of songs since that's what they play in bars.