How many of you anons here are bi-curious? and if you are, have you ever considered acting upon those urges?

How many of you anons here are bi-curious? and if you are, have you ever considered acting upon those urges?

>actual fags need not apply
>confirmed bi-fags share your experiences
>femanons don't be afraid to share also
>trap lovers/closeted gay virgins be honest

I have and I'm actually actively looking for a sissy/trap/femboy/whatever the fuck they want to call themselves to fuck.

bisexual and polyamorous.
would love me some pussy, girl or boi, but it's difficult finding like-minded people on the limited range of dating sites that support that kind of lifestyle.

Yeah it started with futanari stuffs, then shemale/traps/cds, I regularly hookup with cds and femboys aswell as fucking girls. But getting to fuck cds is so much easier than fucking girls, male and female sexual psychologies are different. I enjoy both worlds !
I was 19 or 20 when I first met a cd, 18 for a girl

Yes just recently discovered how hot cocks look. I would like to try to touch an uncut one and maybe suck on but dont want to get an STI so may never go through with hit. Any tips for newbies?

Yes to all

bisexual / demisexual here
I'm quite feminine also
so if I'm with men I tend to be the one that's more feminine
when I'm with women, if it's the right woman, I can be as fem as I want, but most times I'm just like..idk..normal?
Anyways,
my advice is do it. and if you don't like it don't beat yourself up about it
but if you decide to do it and enjoy it, you'll have opened yourself up a bit. enjoying both sides for different reasons, which is healthy, and plus, cock is awesome.

I feel weird about my sexuality. Only want relationships with women, but I pretty much want to bang anything feminine that has a penis. Attracted to strictly female qualities (besides the whole penis thing).

I'm in a relationship with a female but all I think about is banging traps/cds/bubble butt twinks. I won't act on it because I'm a pussy and I want nothing but my girlfriend. but damn, sometimes my mind goes to places that would freak her out.

meet someone about your age
that you know doesn't have an STI or STD
that would like you to touch their privates
that's the advice I guess.
avoid gross gay clubs, they're literally cesspools
(I'm uncut, you can touch me ;)

haha how do i meet someone I know that they dont have an STI? where u live? whats ur kik?

You're not alone.

Somehow the isolated thought of kissing a dude makes me gag, but sucking a dick seems totally fine.

I'm in Moscow
don't use kik
I meant meet someone in a less gross/shallow way. (clubs/ parties)
something day to day.. flirt with people you think are gay/bi, but not too obvious. usually the ones that look super gay on first sight are the ones who have an std haha

Isn't that weird? Whenever I'm in town I don't even notice guys, nothing about them draws me in sexually. But women? Everything about them is perfect but I just secretly wish they would have a penis.

It makes me really confused.

Nope. Never will be.

I remember this thread from last night. Glad to see you all again!

Always wanted to jerk with another guy over pics of gf/girls, no touching or anything.
Never been sure how to go about it

I make this thread daily for shits n giggles

I see.
Why not make a stupid discord server so some people would know when it would be back up.
(also just to have a good and active discord.)

kik?

some traps are okay, and female enough for me to fuck. I'm not going to fuck a trap that remotely looks male at all. If that makes me gay, then whatever. I still think that a lot of traps have mental issues, but fuck so do i.

Alexamateur

Last year was my senior year of high school. One of my friends was in the IB (International Baccalaureate) program and all the kids in that program are pretty much a clique. One of them was a effeminate gay boy, very attractive: Blonde, blue eyed, of german descent, a borderline twink though to be honest I'd say he's a twunk. Anyway, turns out he was into me which actually surprised me, and I found myself attracted to him too. At this point I was just a closeted bi but he and I knew and we kept in touch and stuff and eventually got comfortable enough to sext. We'd sext whenever one of us was in the mood. He was the first person to see my dick actually, and the first I ever sexted. We started talking about actually fucking but he lives pretty far and I don't have a car and it'd be more favorable if we did it at his place so it hasn't happened yet. Eventually I do plan on giving him a visit so we can finally fuck. He's emphasized how much he wants me to fuck his brains out and how he wants to suck me until my balls are drained. Honestly, I want to fuck him to the point where he thinks of me when he sits. Someday, hopefully, we'll get together and fuck. Though I'm bi now, I specifically only like more feminine boys, thin and cute in appearance (Not necessarily traps, but i'd smash them too tbh.) So yeah, that's my testament.

Can't be bothered to deal with petty fag drama, I just post the thread and not reply, this being an exception.

Can asexuals still feel attracted towards people? I am romantically interested in women, masturbate to traps, and other than that I have zero sexual drive. Having sex with anything is terrifying and I don't want to do it. Pretty fucking weird.

>same shit every day
Can't you at least come up with a slightly different topic on the same subject so it's no just the same rehash every day

How can you masturbate yet claim to have zero sexual drive? Those two claims contradict each other

Masturbation is still a sex drive. Sounds like you just have a sex phobia which isn't at all the same thing as being asexual. And yes, there are plenty of asexuals who have romantic relationships

Being afraid of intercourse and closeness with another human being is not asexuality, that's anxiety.

it means you have no desire to seek out people to fuck, doesn't mean your balls don't produce cum...

That still doesn't make sense

i only like young boys, so no
not going to happen

From the safety of my computer chair I can imagine anything I want but the thought of actually having that sex is really off putting. I know it's weird.

Straight femanon here.
I actually find myself checking out other girls in public a lot, and i rarely notice the guys. I personnally find girls aesthetically pleasing and i like looking at their bodies and faces, and i don't get turned on or anything. I find the idea of having sex with a female slightly disgusting but i don't mind kissing.

Pedofile

Why art thou interned herein gay amorous rite of clotpole queers erstwhile we bask 'mongst the distaff?

Only bisexual experiences have been on threesomes with a friend and her bf
She likes to watch us do gay stuff

Pedo. Slip up already so you can get canned in the clinker, then... get canned in your clinker.

that little head really pisses me off.

hot...

you wouldnt understand what its like to be me. closed minded asshole