Would you purge?

Would you purge?

I would purge all Trumpfags and Drumpf to oblivion, they totally deserve it.

Purge flicks are for normies, fuck off

no,nobody would, except for people that are already doing it, i.e. murderers
but i would take that day to download a copy of photoshop, that shit is expensive

Do the sequels ever address why everyone just murders each other, even though all crime is legal?
Where's all the raping, looting, pirating, tax fraud, running red lights, etc?

Purge? Hell yeah! I mean I've already purged twice today.

Wait... what are we talking about?

>running red lights

Whoa, slow down there, user. Just because it's legal doesn't mean these people still don't have to live with themselves afterwards.

But it's a good question. The movies tend to follow a rich vs the poor story line with politicians, companies and religious zealots using the purge as an excuse to cull the undesirable elements of society.

thanks for correcting the record, remind me how one sad man's cock ruined Hillary's campaign.

>cull the undesirable elements of society

by giving criminals and psychopaths free reign over docile tax payers?

They didn't give a shit about tax payers. The very rich could afford to protect their homes with security systems. They also send out professional hit squads to clean out tenements, kidnap homeless and force them into weird elaborate death matches, hire the old and or dying to come to mansions to be purge sacrifices with the promise of paying the surviving family. Middle Class Families seem to be on their own to some extent. But if you live out in the suburbs things seem largely quiet. There also seem to be guarded "safe zones" you can hide out in for the night. And some kind of Purge insurance plan if your property gets damaged. But the very rich have fortresses with paid guards and shit so they're almost untouchable.

Can you rape people during the purge? If so then yeah I'd protect girls from the killers but rape them in my bunker til the day was out.

I WOULD "PURGE" THE "PURGERS".

>docile tax payers

I always love how people act like the everyman is innocent, as if none of you fuckers have skeletons in your closet.
I'm 99.9999999% of you faggots have one reason or another to be purged.

No.

But in the end wouldn't you have to purge yourself?

Nice projection.

Kek also those trips

TRIPS HAVE SPOKEN
but seriously, purging is STUPID as fuck
sorry everyone, purge is over, who are you going to get back next year? oh look shit's on sale blah blah life as normal, no.
once you start a purge it will almost indefinitely continue
so the idea of a window to purge legally is the dumbest shit i have ever even thought about

Nice meme.

NO, BECAUSE I WOULD BE ACTING FOR A DIFFERENT PURPOSE, ALBEIT USING THE SAME METHOD; THEY WOULD BE USING INITIATORY VIOLENCE; I WOULD BE USING RETALIATORY VIOLENCE; THEY WOULD BE USING VIOLENCE TO KILL INNOCENT PERSONS; I WOULD BE USING VIOLENCE TO ELIMINATE "EVIL" PERSONS.

The premise is retarded. So I can rape my neighbours pregnant wife and the day after be all "Sorry bud, but a purge is a purge, you know the rules lol" and he can't do shit to me?

it doesn't really make sense just because you can now kill people doesn't mean everyone would
also i wouldn't even try for fear of someone else killing me

Hence why everyone is wearing masks.

No, I would loot every store I see and burn down those I can't.

>inb4 nigger

It's LEGAL

I wouldn't purge, i would probably break into a house and spend all night raping an attractive mature women though

You've seen all the purge movies haven't you?

I'd probably pirate some movies, and spend the day holed in my room watching them.

...wait a minute

This seems like a chill night for someone taking part in it
I'd probably take your idea and do the same except I'd rob a liquor store before hand to pick up some food and drink
Which would require me to rob a car so I can crash it through the front doors

Minorities and liberals would get annihilated.

Maybe thats why crime is so low for the rest of the year.