Which applied to you as a kid?

Which applied to you as a kid?

u forgot winxclub
and 1,2,3,7,8,12

shieet

1 and 2 and 7 and 12
And also winxclub, you need to add that one.

I didn't really care for any of them. Though Cardcapture Sakura is pretty well made and I get why Sailor Moon is so iconic.

my life of a teenage robot

>no powerpuff girls

One evening in which dad didn't hit me

Witch. Those fuckin long-legged bitches with short skirts... loved the asian whore and the classy blondie

Fuck, bottom left although I can't remember what show was that.

I mean bottom right

What is #9?

Braceface

Braceface

Thanks, now I'll go r34 on that bitch.

Mew mew power

No wonder you millennials are all confused and retarded faggots.

These were the cartoons I was raised on

only one of those I watched a few time was kim possible because it had action in it born in 92

A guy I know that's pushing 40 reads Kim Possible erotic fan fiction.

Cheers

No rugrats?

Fire and Ice is great

Fire & Ice was not made for or marketed to children.

Final Scene where the bad guy mind controls the soldiers and forces them to stab each other as they are forced to watch their own actions, helplessly, is still genuinely disturbing

wow..

almost none of them.
Yugioh though, That one bitch was fine asf

Duke Devlin?

Not girly. Also I liked none of the girls, even as a kid

wtf is tenchi on that list. What fucking retard calls Tenchi a girly show?

I'm 24 and grew up with both manly action and cute girls. You can have both you know.

>Kim Possible
Teenage spy vs "Genius" evil scientist, trying to balance social vs spy lives, featuring the voices of prominent actors such as Ricardo Montalban, George Takei, Debbie Reynolds, R. Lee Ermey ... only thing "girly" is that main character is girl?

>Tenchi Muyo
Teenager finds himself involved in intergalactic war/politics/fugitive ... they're all hot and skimpy and want to sex him up, though. are harem anime "girly" now?

>Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi
By the creators/producers of Ben 10, Teen Titans, and countless other Batman/DC series ... girly?

wtf

>no my little pony

How is a show about a j-pop duo not girly?

>debby reynolds
Loved that old grandma bitch. Who did she voice on the show?

The grandma Possible

I forgot the point I was making on that one ...

kim possible, still look at r34 of her occassionally

1 and 5
Left out the greatest show of my childhood though (I was eight and I loved this, is still enjoy it)
Fuck The modern ripoff

Not a girly show

Sailor Moon was a better alternative to the news, before going to the bus stop in the mornings for school.

The new show is bullshit, everything great about the original was removed, and we were left with nothing but filler.

An entire series style based on comic relief filler from the original.

George takei is a fruitcake rapist though

Actually just found the entire first series, and was planning on watching it

So are you ... and if you deny it, you're actually confirming it. I'ma tell the media all about it.

You can't prove you didn't!

fuck off grandpa

Tenchi Muyo.
Washuu
Ryoko
Mihoshi
Kiyone
Ayeka
Sasami
>nostalgia-boner-commence.bsh

Whose Ass is it Anyway? The media hype where everything’s made up and the truth don’t matter!

Basically if you’re better than the ugly people losers the good people lose going to keep trying to find you and try to kill you ugly boy that’s with the pathetic and everywhere and small action scumbag my short ugly loser father in the ugly people ugly ugly loser peoples is everywhere smell like shit and is Lehmans loser then try to kill the ugly purple people ugly were in there everywhere chubby better than people ugly worry and that has cancer and is ugly troll be better than people ugly way and small action

>me and my older sister didn't have cable so we rewatched the same kim possible dvd over and over until she fell out of it
>all my sisters friends watched Lizzie McGuire (I think that's who that is). Raised in Canada cursed with the horrors of having no cable (tvo kids, global,and cbc and that's it). She liked the show despite never watching it since my parents were cheap fucks (didn't get cable till I was 8 or 9)
>puffi ami yumi had the same situation mentioned as above. Sister liked it but never watched the show since my parents didn't wanna pay for cable
>the rest I recognize but never watched

Tsunami, too

lol whut?

must have been a random guest star, i don't remember her.

The cowgirl little cousin was nice, though.

Jeezus, what a bunch of snot nosed kids! Have some REAL wonderment...

definitely Kim Possible and Sabrina
PPG also needs to go on here

i remember sitting in sears in the tv aisle watching this movie as my parents shopped, this really takes me back, kudos user, enjoy some calvin and hobbes

Jenny can get the business anyday.

I used to jack it to Sailor Moon while my mom was still asleep. True story.

DO IT

This

lizzie + sabrina

None of these really apply to me except Teenage Robot, but nothing too major. I think we all did things like this in our youths. Yeah, I went through a brief Teenage Robot phase. My room was full of toys and dolls. I had a book full of rule 34 I printed out. I'd dress as Brad as often as I could get away with and I slept with a custom made, life size Jenny doll. No biggie, really, we all did something crazy like that.

Eartha Kitt gave me jungle fever, Michelle Pfeiffer gave me my latex fetish, but Newmar's Catwoman gave me my first proto-boner and made me realize not all girls are gross.

No, we sure didnt

2d sabrina or real?

Did you watch for cute girls, or other reasons?

Yes.

Cardcaptors gave me my waifu.

Teenage Robot, Kim Possible, and Totally Spies

both but watched cause I liked the live version first

>in denial

>PMS
Help me out. I know it's not premenstrual syndrome

Teenage Robot was not a girly show. It was just an action show where the main character was a girl.

this is retarded, i watched them cause i liked them. :/

Totally spies and W.I.T.CH

Beat the shit out my underage dick to those

A lot of episodes centered on topics like beauty, fashion, boys, and romance though

It starred girla

It’s a cartoon..it’s for children
They sold it next to the other cartoons,
Fuck off with your “not marketed or sold to children”
Millennial faggot