Was feeling really horny, jerking off all day...

Was feeling really horny, jerking off all day... Post a picture of my sister in one of the facebook/instagram threads and someone encourages me to go in her room and sniff some of her panties...
I go into her room while she is down stairs and quickly grab a pair of red panties laying on the ground, obviously worn within the last day...
Super horny me decides to start jerking off with them... ends up cumming right on the crotch of her panties!
What on earth am I meant to do!! She is going to find out and go mental... Do I just try wipe it off and put them back?!

>Picture of sister and dilemma...

beat both your parents to death instead

I'm good thanks...

She has been a little slut recently to be fair...

Guys I tried wiping the cum off... It just left a stain!

just fucking wash it it the sink and then dry with hair dryer

I tried that, still a mark left though :(

Top kek
Good job OP
>buy same pair of panties
>replace in her dirty laundry a couple of days later

just tell her what you did retard

Yeah and how do you suppose she'd react to that...

Might be my only option at this moment.

She just got out the shower, really hoping she doesn't notice they are missing!

Best idea I have
a little dish soap might work to get it out if it hasn't sat too long
Just don't use too much, might leave a stain itself

Use spray and wash on that shit

I'll give it a go!

inb4 Op's sister finds him washing her panties in the sink
kek

no nudes?

A little worried that may happen...

This is about as close as I have...

mmmm delicious..

>omg what did i do i am mental
posts almost nude creepshot
>wat

Snapped this one through her door...

just don't return it, it's not as if she keeps track of every pair she has... right?

>with the flash on
toppest kek

yfw those are her most comfortable and favorite

yes nude creepshot

Obviously doesn't help your current situation, but I used to grab them from her dirty clothes hamper, just throw them back when you're done and nobody knows different. Good luck user

what about this thread tells you OP has anything over a double digit IQ?

That light is from her window, not my phone!

>Take them, rum them in her face
>Slap her with your meat
>Cum on her
>Say you were just being spontaneous

Honestly nothing
but to properly operate a phone, I'd think you'd need at least an IQ of 85

This
>pics of her reaction

These are thoughts that you should have either kept to yourself, or if your sister was obviously interested shared with her.
Now you fucked up because you either have to find a way to clean the panties, confess, or dispose of the evidence.
Since you're not going to confront her about your feelings you need to choose, and then live with what you've done and take it to the grave.
Personally I would burn it, or keep it hidden if you aren't able to trash it somewhere that she would never think to look.

Communication is key in family.
I second this thoughtful advice.

The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side!

if i just left the room and came back in and a pair of panties i had lying on the floor were missing, im fucking going through the roof
OP, ya dun goofed. She's going to know, there isn't any way possible she doesn't find out it was you. You're going to ruin the rest of your life, and your family will never be the same.

All because you wanted to bust a nut...

>The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the DNA

Just got to hope she doesn't :(

Just throw them out and she'll just think she lost them

Sub-80 pleb

i am, i totally meant cell but im literally smoking a blunt.

>Little slut

she's a goddamn whore user. your sister is a whore. fuck her there's no shame in it

Good enough reason then, my bad.
(let Darwin do what he does best).

Most likely, but he doesn't have much choice, a second look at those panties in particular actually makes this worse because they look special enough for her to like them specifically.
Confronting is suicide without reciprocation, cleaning them is possible depending on your house layout and her schedule, but disposing of them might be your only option.
I guess you could also technically make a scene where you happen to be in the room with her and drop or spill something really filthy all over the floor where the panties were laying, forcing a voluntary wash from her and not questioning any stains because it will be overridden from the new solution, but you'd need to possess some real finesse to pull that off, and judging from your actions I would bet you lack it.

throw them away and if she asks about them then make her feel weird for asking like "no why the fuck would I take your stank ass underwear"

Dat plan is intricate
140+ IQ Master race

How do you post her pics and not get caught by someone messaging her on facebook or something?

Just denying seems the best solution at this point...

this is how i used to deal

She doesn't use facebook

how did her ass smell OP?

Oh ok. Well good luck. If you wash them I doubt she'll notice the stain

Go somewhere where she will find you, put them over exposed cock, pray she's into it, if not, say its her fault she's been acting sluty and not introduced you to any of her friends

Not sure how to describe it; it was pleasant though...

Not entirely convinced that would work...

Just he'll it a second time put them back and feign ignorance after tell it's how it goes if all is well continue with your new fetish

>Be her
>Have hot pole dancing friends
>feelsgood.jpeg
>Be him
>Steal his sister's panties
>2snek5me.pdf
>Doesn't try to hook up with her friends
>betacringelord5000.mov

She's the hottest though...

You aren't wrong user..
but your sister
Has da 4chinz really put you in that situation?
Just let me fuck her and I'll send you all the nudes

Just throw them out and play it cool, she'll just think she lost them and not even consider you were involved. I do this all the time with panties stolen from my female friends.

Fair enough.

I think I'll just stick to sniffing her panties and bras next time...

Nah keep nutting and just play it off she'll never know

She'd run out of panties pretty quick...

Don't throw them out just okay it off like you have know idea what it is and you'll get off scot free every time

Still think she'd be suspicious if every pair had a white patch on her crotch area...

Just wipe off and put them back. Done it dozens of times.
Do people really look inside their underwear when they put them on? Cause i dont. I just grab ones i like and put them on.

Make sure you put them near the bottom tho. Just in case.

This guy gets it for you comrade

not buying it, you would just thrown the panties away or washed em

I tried washing them, stain was still there!

do you know what the fucking washer is? go put that shit in the washer with all the other cloths and nobody will know. its everyday business folding cloths and shit. no fucking body will remember some random ass underwear. especially if it was on the ground and she is messy or whatever.

I'd still be pretty paranoid.

THIS, i cant fucking remember how many times i've bitched people out this way. i smoked meth in my car about 3 hours before i got to my moms place to get some shit (took only a little not really a good smoke even) and when i was with my mom she kept asking why i was acting weird and i did this exact thing and made her feel dumb. i know im a fuckin dick but it feels way too east for me to lie out of shit.

I'm just glad I didn't cum on her gym shorts :S

Not sure if she even wears underwear under them...

At this point just post more pictures

I want to run my tongue across the seams of those booty shorts, perhaps after a long pole dancing session...

Not Your Personal Army

All hail