DRAWTHREAD: I Don't Know What I'm Doing Edition

DRAWTHREAD: I Don't Know What I'm Doing Edition.

But, that thread is stupid.

thats not a drawthread tho its some guy who thinks hes good

Your belief is fucking wrong and you're retarded. Read some literature on the topic. Your failures are not research.

repost

"I changed my mind on stuff" is some shit tier analysis compared to decades of serious academic research into personality, preferences, and ability. Your beliefs don't matter. It is an objective fact that humans are not blank slates. Fuck off to Reddit with this magical fairy dust social constructionist bullshit.

I'm the other fag he was arguing with.

What he's neglecting to realize, is not every has "talent". He, for example (as well as myself) lack "talent".
Just because we can't do what talented people can, doesn't mean talent doesn't exist.

It's not even just that. The evidence that genetics influence personality, behavior, and ability is overwhelming. The only people who believe this "humans are special" bullshit are shitlibs and retards. It's creationism for atheists.

Is that a steer on a cargo container facing down a coyote?

Fox, not coyote.
There's a chicken in front of the ox too, if I'm not mistaken.

Not sure who drew it either.... but the filename is relevant.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

About time you showed up!
>Nice hooves, furfaggot

>... but the filename is relevant
Didn't spot that, thanks

To any artist out there!
I'd like to request a short vore comic of Guts and Pakk!
One panel where Guts is holding Pakk above his head (bonus points for Pakk flailing/struggling), Guts mouth open. Another where he gulps Pakk down. And a third where it shows Pakk in his stomach as he falls asleep.

Quality isn't too important, so long as I can tell what's going on.
Thanks in advance!

What is the attraction to vore? Why do people find it appealing?

They want to be a part of someone/something else on the molecular level.
There is no closer personal bond than that. Nothing more intimate.

>daddy issues

got it

How do i git gud

Either learn to dodge roll, or parry. Preferably both.

I've been browsing gore on /d/
to try understand it. Why do they want to be intimate with snakes and monsters? What's the turn on seeing a woman bonding with a fantasy creature?

It's less about the image at hand, and more about the self insert would be my guess.

>if drawthreads were real
another ego bloated drawthread inbound
yall never change

Requesting sheep with human limbs.

>Not drawing the fifth appendage.
You scare me Soren.... I hope the OR enjoys it.