On study abroad

>on study abroad
>Get woken up middle of the night
>Asked to leave my bed because multiple couples already hooked up
It's barely the second day wtf Sup Forums how do I get over this

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/tNJD6oY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright im autistic, you mean you were forced out of your bed cause you didnt get laid?

Grow a pair, tell them to fuck off and go back to sleep.

go home

This

I don't think I get the story, they woke you up to notify you about others having sex or to use your bed?

Yeah, apparently everyone in my room got laid but I stayed to sleep. Another guy from the other room got someone too so they told me to go to the other room

To use my bed

man up and tell them to fuck off or go home you faggot

This. Don’t stand for that shit.

Why doesn't they use their own bed? This story makes no sense.

It already happened and I'm in the top bunk. I can't be arsed to come down

Pussy

Good, no one is gonna give up their bed so some randos can cover it in cum and girl splooge. They have no right to kick you out of your own bed.

wait until tomorrow then let them know that you're pissed by what they did

>woman detected

I already did, but I got a top bunk in the other room. Now I'm regretting giving it up

Change bed and let them fuck goddamit, you clearly do not belong in the fucking room but the sleeping one.

I'm not, but what good is it to tell him to rip apart the place

He's not gonna do it. The least he can do is voice his displeasure.
At some point in the future, if he becomes more courageous, he'll be able to remind them that he told on them on day 2 to cut the shit, if they continue bothering him

Because the other room is where the guys are sleeping

I've always been a pushover, people pleaser. I don't think I'll ever change

Good.
Those degenerate fucks have a shitty life ahead of them because of what they're doing, stay pure user and find a real gril rather than hooking up with a glorified flesh-light.

Make that asshole wash your sheets and say you did him a favour it's the least he could do. When it's done, say that was the last time, don't ask again.

I'm actually interested in someone on this trip although I feel I'm to study to be in a relationship. I was thinking of inviting her to go with me to the Eiffel tower tomorrow morning

Don't.
Cold as fuck right now.
The whole area underneath is closed.
Because of the flood, go to pont-neuf to watch the level of the water, the sunken park and all. Or any other bridge in front of a cool flooded place (other end of the ile st-Louis maybe). Jesus make an effort, don't stop at cliches.

In the words of the late shia lebouf: DO IT
user this is your ticket, carpe diem and may God be with you.

She a christian gril?

She wears a women's March button

Nice double dubs, OP

She hasn't been but wants to, I was going to suggest going early and then taking the day to explore the rest.

And you think you can have sex with her?

Well, if she wants to, then just fucking DO IT.
Don't expect much though. If you both just arrived, I'd suggest the whole area around the Louvre/Notre-Dame/Rive Gauche (many café and all that jazz).
Good luck user

i wish you luck user (you're gonna need it probably)

I'm not interested in sex. I like having a girl cuddling when I sleep

Thank you!

Out of curiosity, where are you studying?

We actually connected over /r/HQG because of the Jean Dejardin omelette du fromage / au fromage

We're in Paris until Sunday, but studying in Cannes until the end of May

You picked the wrong time to come here. Well, I guess the flood is cool though.

Yeah, I've been here in the summer before. . I might take a long weekend trip and come back but this weather just makes me realize Paris is just another huge city. It's all very beautiful but I didn't see the outskirts and look at the decrepit apartment buildings before

Quite frankly the outside is not worth it. Plenty enough to do inside. Oh, Sacré-Coeur is a solid place to visit at 2 two. Anyway, am quite drunk and need my beauty sleep. Man up, do it, and good luck user. You're going to need it, I fear.

2 too*

>Jean Dejardin omelette du fromage
wat?

From the looks of your story, OP, what I can understand is you got kicked out of your bed so a couple can get laid.
You didn't stand up for yourself, you got cucked.
The only means of redemption is to nofap for a week or more, build up your load, and cum all over the guys bed from the couple who came on your bed.

what a user, i salute you

Glare at them while masturbating angrily. No one will go near you while you're doing that.

this

imgur.com/gallery/tNJD6oY

I'm over it. I have the key card so I could probably walk in on all of them anyways