Why haven't you learned about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) yet Sup Forums? Are you scared you might discover the truth?

Why haven't you learned about the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) yet Sup Forums? Are you scared you might discover the truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TR79iuxMjNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you

>New Algeria

(you)

(u)

there are so many stories like this.

where the fuck do muslims get this acid? they just vats of acid lying around their house?

((u))

((((you))))

but that crime wasnt done by a muslim user.

wtf is this?

>libtards read quaran
>lean that Mohammad and Allah love 9 year old girls and Stoning women to death

What do liberals say now?

There can be no peace with Islam. I will never convert.

Have you ever been to the middle east. You can buy anything in the bizarre.

I have

From all his writings the poor fellow had a severe case of advancing schizophrenia

He started out semi normal but then retreated to a cave and thought the schizo voices in his head were real

As it advanced the voices got angrier thus he got angrier and started to lash out

Yes cause I would love to have stone myself to death because I like shrimp

CHRISTIANS DONT FOLLOW THEIR BOOK EITHER

>atheists in charge of telling christians about what it means to be a good christian

Wow Martin Mystery really went to shit didn't it?

I don't know how it is in the US, but in France anyone can enter a supermarket and buy hundreds of bottle of whatever acid they want : hydrochloric, nitric, sulfuric, phosphoric...
So yes, every sandnigger has got a lot of acid stored at home.

youtube.com/watch?v=TR79iuxMjNU

This shit drives me to drink.

OCD

I heard he married a 6yo. Sounds like pretty cool guy, that Moohamhead. And he wasn't like these modern 'slimes, he knew you can't fuck her till she's big enough. Just did other stuff till she could take the D. Like fucking her thighs.

I have already converted to the master religion. Muhammad(greatest ubermensch of all time) literally rekt the untermensch and created the 1st Reich and completely shoah'd all the sub-humans.

I mean seriously how can whitey even compete?

Hmm.